Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

This Are The Healthy Ways To Wash Your Vag!na And What To Avoid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Are The Healthy Ways To Wash Your Vag!na And What To Avoid (2431 Views)

Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight / END TIME: See Fake Vag!na Women Now Wear (Open Photos Only If You are Above 18) / Hi girlfriends...did Your Vag!na smells real bad? read why... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Are The Healthy Ways To Wash Your Vag!na And What To Avoid by danimodd(m): 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
This are the healthy ways to wash your Vag!na

There are some healthy ways to wash your Vagina—which you never knew. Do you want to know them?

Join me in the bathroom, Let me you how to wash your Vagina in this Healthy Steps..

STEP 1. Lather up a soft washcloth with some mild natural soap and water.

STEP 2.Clean the folds around your clitoris. Use your fingers to pull your labia away from your clitoris. Gently scrub the skin on both sides of your clitoris with the washcloth.

STEP 3.Wash your vulva and your vaginal opening. Also, scrub around your bikini line.

STEP 4.Scrub your premium, which is the area between your vagina and your anus.

STEP 5.Wash your anal area last. Keep your washcloth from touching your vaginal area after you've washed your anus. This will prevent rectal germs from moving toward your vaginal area. These germs can cause urinary tract infections.
this are the healthy ways to wash your Vagina
WARNING:

• Avoid using soaps with heavy perfumes, it may irritate the sensitive skin around your vagina.

• Avoid washing inside your vagina. To avoid upsetting the pH balance of your vaginal walls. And Also, To avoid washing away all of your vaginal secretions because they are nature's cleaning mechanism for yo...click here for more..http://www.odiongist.com/2015/09/this-are-healthy-ways-to-wash-your-vagna.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Are The Healthy Ways To Wash Your Vag!na And What To Avoid by BlackrulesDworld(m): 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
Oooooh
Re: This Are The Healthy Ways To Wash Your Vag!na And What To Avoid by shikshark: 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
good news for pple that ladi.
Re: This Are The Healthy Ways To Wash Your Vag!na And What To Avoid by danimodd(m): 11:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
grin LOL
Re: This Are The Healthy Ways To Wash Your Vag!na And What To Avoid by pyyxxaro: 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
Just passing

Una well done ooo shocked
Re: This Are The Healthy Ways To Wash Your Vag!na And What To Avoid by Cutehector(m): 5:06am On Sep 20, 2015
Ha. Some babes go don alredy wet na grin
Re: This Are The Healthy Ways To Wash Your Vag!na And What To Avoid by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 20, 2015
You mean these girls that wants their punnay chopped no even sabi how to tidy the area Choi!...

I can always boil water to wash tha shi be4 picking up my fork anyway , so no gbegbe grin
Re: This Are The Healthy Ways To Wash Your Vag!na And What To Avoid by Sunexy(m): 6:46am On Sep 20, 2015
Some av to soak dier puna in water for days 4 it to be clean

grin
Re: This Are The Healthy Ways To Wash Your Vag!na And What To Avoid by danimodd(m): 11:46am On Sep 20, 2015
Cutehector:
Ha. Some babes go don alredy wet na grin
lol
Re: This Are The Healthy Ways To Wash Your Vag!na And What To Avoid by jonaifame22(m): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
Smh, many at times I jus feel sorry for women!
Re: This Are The Healthy Ways To Wash Your Vag!na And What To Avoid by pretydiva(f): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
I need photos
Re: This Are The Healthy Ways To Wash Your Vag!na And What To Avoid by danimodd(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
pretydiva:
I need photos
so want nairaland to delete my account?
Re: This Are The Healthy Ways To Wash Your Vag!na And What To Avoid by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
I see guys everywhere on a thread for ladies only!!perverts cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: This Are The Healthy Ways To Wash Your Vag!na And What To Avoid by danimodd(m): 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
I see guys everywhere on a thread for ladies only!!perverts cheesy cheesy
The tread is for anyone and everyone to learn, i don't sidetrack any gender! some of those guys girlfriends are not on nairaland so they will pass the goodnews lol..
Re: This Are The Healthy Ways To Wash Your Vag!na And What To Avoid by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
danimodd:
The tread is for anyone and everyone to learn, i don't sidetrack any gender! some of those guys girlfriends are not on nairaland so they will pass the goodnews lol..
lol,r u sure they will pass d goodnews?
Re: This Are The Healthy Ways To Wash Your Vag!na And What To Avoid by danimodd(m): 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol,r u sure they will pass d goodnews?
Sure..or won't u pass it to ur girlfriends too?
Re: This Are The Healthy Ways To Wash Your Vag!na And What To Avoid by mealdred: 12:00am On Sep 21, 2015
So its not healthy to use d middle finger to remove d mucus in my hole shocked?
Re: This Are The Healthy Ways To Wash Your Vag!na And What To Avoid by datprincess(f): 9:00am On Sep 23, 2015
Re: This Are The Healthy Ways To Wash Your Vag!na And What To Avoid by cutesmilez(f): 9:33am On Sep 23, 2015
Nice
Re: This Are The Healthy Ways To Wash Your Vag!na And What To Avoid by datprincess(f): 7:19am On Sep 24, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: This Are The Healthy Ways To Wash Your Vag!na And What To Avoid by Spikkylee: 9:00am On Sep 24, 2015
cool cheesy grin Nice Thread Op
Re: This Are The Healthy Ways To Wash Your Vag!na And What To Avoid by danimodd(m): 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
Spikkylee:
cool naso
Nice Thread Op

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Many Nigerian Girls Are Single / 25 Crazy High Heel Designs That Are Awesome Yet Terrifying / In Need Of A Sugar Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.