Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight (4727 Views)

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight by handsomenonny(m): 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
Vag!na tightening. We know – it’s uncomfortable,
awkward and sometimes downright humiliating to talk
about – however – this is actually a big problem for tons of women!

This s.exual health issue causes insecurity, damages your confidence, and can make you feel like crap. And when it comes to pleasing your partner in the bedroom – while this stuff shouldn’t matter – the issue can make you feel like you’re not performing under the sheets.

How s.exy and confident you feel plays a huge part in
your relationship, and keeping things tight can really help you get your se.xy back in the bedroom. If you’re like lot’s of women, you’re looking for ways on how to tighten your vag!na – or are scouring the web for vag!na tightening solutions like V Tight Gel, which was rated the best vag!nal tightening cream in 2017.
But with all the scammy products and multitude of
options, choosing the right product for YOUR body can
seem overwhelming. Don’t worry. We’re here to help.

After tons of research, I’ve put together the 3 most
effective ways you can tighten your vag!na fast.
After I had my very first child, I felt like things just
weren’t the same in the bedroom, and I didn’t enjoy s.ex as much as I used to. As a matter of fact, to place it
bluntly (let’s get real ladies), I felt like I had a flappy kitten.

I wanted to find a solution to tighten my vag!na walls,
and I was willing to try anything. I looked everywhere,
trialled and tested a lot of products, home remedies and herbs, as well as different exercises.

During that time I learned what works, and what is a
waste of time. So while it’s a little humiliating and
embarrassing, I’d like to share what I found that helped
tighten my vag.

Why Does a Vag!na Get Loose?

Now – contradictory to popular opinion, a loose or
flappy vag!na does NOT come from too much s.exual
intercourse (or the size of your partner’s penis…
although of course your man would love to THINK he’s
too big for you and stretches you out) A loose vag!na can be triggered by numerous reasons, such as childbirth, menopause, or simply because our bodies are aging.

Shocked woman

Remember, having less s.ex will not keep your vag!na
tighter. The reasons the vag!na gets loose is due to the
natural stretching and tearing of the muscles on the vag!nal walls when you give birth or get older. As with every other part of our body, the vag!na has muscles that contract and relax. But when we grow older, or the vag!na goes through the trauma of childbirth, then the natural elasticity is reduced.

The muscle tissue of the vulva, which is tightly folded, is naturally elastic – just like your mouth! If you pull the
corners of your mouth towards your ears in a smile, and let go, they will go back to their original shape. This can be done countless times without any change as to how your mouth looks.

The vag!na works in a similar way. It is normally in a
rested state and changed only for two reasons.

$ex
& Childbirth

Stress ‘down there’ makes a cervix contract and become tighter, which is why some young girls find it hard to insert tampons. However, after childbirth the muscle tissues tear, and if not taken care of, will lose a lot of their elasticity. They will not be able to contract as tightly, or be as flexible as they used to.

This process is totally natural – BUT – there are ways to
get back the tightness without having to go through the
rest of your life feeling loose. A lot of women opt for vag!noplasty surgery, which is a cosmetic surgery used to tighten the vag!nal walls.

This option can have health risks, and is also very expensive. There are many natural ways to get back the tightness of your vag without having to resort to vag!noplasty if you don’t want to.

If you’re looking for female genital tightening techniques when looking for ways on how to make you tighter, you’ve probably seen a lot of crazy solutions out there.

You may have heard of kegel exercises, other vigina
creams and lotions, or even workout and diet programs which are designed to tighten up a loose vulva.

These methods are all effective in reducing vag!nal
looseness. Some, of course, work better and faster than others. Diets and exercises designed for this specific purpose have long-lasting effects, but may take a long time to achieve results. If you’re patient, and consistent with the treatment, they will work over time. If you want to get a tighter vag!na quickly – The fastest way by far is to use a tightening creams which has immediate effects.

Re: Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
I've always been coming across threads on how to tighten.. What of how to widen? Some ladies need widening not tightening. Do you know how many married women who stopped having sex with the hubby because the husband is endowed and that have tight kitty cat.

Martin0... Come and see what we discussed that day.
Re: Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight by DivinelyBlessed: 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
The poster above me needs cucumber in her life
Re: Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:
The poster above me needs cucumber in her life

Re: Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight by DivinelyBlessed: 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
[quote author=sexybbstar post=58529562][/quote]
Lmao

Re: Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:
Lmao
Are you talking to me?

Re: Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
Not strafing for a while will keep it real tight.
Re: Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight by DivinelyBlessed: 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

Are you talking to me?
Keep your gun down or else it gonna get violent

Re: Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:
Keep your gun down or else it gonna get violent
See me see wahala o

Re: Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight by DivinelyBlessed: 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

See me see wahala o

Baby, please lets dance

Re: Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:

Baby, please lets dance
I'm a good dancer.

Re: Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight by DivinelyBlessed: 11:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

I'm a good dancer.
Noooooooo.

Mother Gagu

Re: Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:
Noooooooo.
Mother Gagu
You like it?

Re: Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight by dingbang(m): 11:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
MissCuppy:
Not strafing for a while will keep it real tight.
what is stretched can never be tightened naturally..
Re: Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight by DivinelyBlessed: 11:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

You like it?

I dont like it.

I dont like it at all.

Infact, i hate it very well.

Re: Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 17, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:

I dont like it.
I dont like it at all.
Infact, i hate it very well.
Wetin concern me?

Re: Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 17, 2017
dingbang:
what is stretched can never be tightened naturally..
It can cos its elastic.
Re: Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight by DivinelyBlessed: 12:02am On Jul 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

Wetin concern me?
Eeeeeeewwww.

Yaaa raazzzzzzz

Sexybbstar, cant you be T ush for once?

Re: Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 17, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:
Eeeeeeewwww.
Yaaa raazzzzzzz
Sexybbstar, cant you be T ush for once?
You too, be a good man.

Re: Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight by dingbang(m): 12:07am On Jul 17, 2017
MissCuppy:
It can cos its elastic.
so why hasnt the girl's kitty I banged months ago returned back tight?
Re: Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight by DivinelyBlessed: 12:12am On Jul 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

You too, be a good man.

Sweetiee. Why are we fighting sef?

1 Like

Re: Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 17, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:

Continue being a buns.
Re: Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 17, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:

Continue being a bun

Re: Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight by DivinelyBlessed: 12:21am On Jul 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

Continue being a bun

Stubborn girl

Re: Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 17, 2017
dingbang:
so why hasnt the girl's kitty I banged months ago returned back tight?
And what makes you think she has nor been strafing since you used the door.
Re: Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 17, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:

Stubborn girl
Sleeping mode activated

Re: Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight by dingbang(m): 12:24am On Jul 17, 2017
MissCuppy:
And what makes you think she has nor been strafing since you used the door.
I know her type.. She is sexually active...
Re: Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight by DivinelyBlessed: 12:27am On Jul 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

Sleeping mode activated

Sleep well. I want you to have a good dream

1 Like

Re: Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight by Martin0(m): 7:18am On Jul 17, 2017
sexybbstar:
I've always been coming across threads on how to tighten.. What of how to widen? Some ladies need widening not tightening. Do you know how many married women who stopped having sex with the hubby because the husband is endowed and that have tight kitty cat.

Martin0... Come and see what we discussed that day.
grin

(1) (Reply)

16 Glaring Signs That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending / What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.