Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

I Spent Over N3m In Shooting Morile - Na Lie - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Spent Over N3m In Shooting Morile - Na Lie (2394 Views)

[VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) / Pictures From Lynxxx's 'ifeoma' Video Shooting In South Africa / Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Spent Over N3m In Shooting Morile - Na Lie by Sauron1: 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2009
3 Million Naira is about £12,000.

She has no reason to lie over this.
I am confident she musta spent close to that.
This price might include her travel fare and other miscellaneous.
Re: I Spent Over N3m In Shooting Morile - Na Lie by blacksta(m): 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

flight and accomodaton = 1,500 ( i am sure she stayed at friend house)
ferrai and limo hire = max 600 pounds per day
Camera Hire - No special effects - all that shooting can be done in day - red eye camera 350 pounds a day
Make up and costume = 500 pounds ( i am being generous)
Miscellanous and video editing = £1000

total - £3950 * 248 = N979650

where the rest go (N2.5 Mil) maybe she had to settle area boys for greenwich.
Re: I Spent Over N3m In Shooting Morile - Na Lie by Sauron1: 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2009
blacksta:

flight and accomodaton  = 1,500 ( i am sure she stayed at friend house)
ferrai and limo hire =  max 600 pounds per day
Camera Hire  -  No special effects  -  all that shooting can be done in day - red eye camera  350 pounds a day
Make up  and costume  = 500 pounds ( i am being generous)

total  - £3950 * 248 = N979650

where the rest go (N2.5 Mil)  maybe she had to settle area boys for greenwich.

What about the venue of the party, the hotel she bunked throughout the video??
The director/producer of the video??
Food/Drinks for the army of party-riders in the video??
Are you kidding me??

I am sure she spent more than 3.5 million Naira.
Re: I Spent Over N3m In Shooting Morile - Na Lie by MrCrackles(m): 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2009
I personally dont really fuc.k with the 3Milli story to be honest! undecided
Re: I Spent Over N3m In Shooting Morile - Na Lie by Sauron1: 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2009
MrCrackles:

I personally dont really fuc.k with the 3Milli story to be honest! undecided

These things cost a lot.
All those people grinding their waists in em music videos actually EAT n DRINK to stupor.
Trust Nigerians to take advantage. . . . . .Basically, shooting a video is like doing a party.
Re: I Spent Over N3m In Shooting Morile - Na Lie by MrCrackles(m): 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

These things cost a lot.
All those people grinding their waists in em music videos actually EAT n DRINK to stupor.
Trust Nigerians to take advantage. . . . . .Basically, shooting a video is like doing a party.

U seen the video yet bruv?

Has anyone got a link?
Re: I Spent Over N3m In Shooting Morile - Na Lie by tosinaded(m): 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2009
brash will u get on youtube
Re: I Spent Over N3m In Shooting Morile - Na Lie by Sauron1: 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2009
MrCrackles:

U seen the video yet bruv?

Has anyone got a link?

I have seen it. It was tasty.
[flash=560,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpXF7wM1iGE&hl=en&fs=1"[/flash]
Re: I Spent Over N3m In Shooting Morile - Na Lie by MrCrackles(m): 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2009
Pretty crisp!

She's on the chunky side tho!
Re: I Spent Over N3m In Shooting Morile - Na Lie by Sauron1: 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2009
MrCrackles:

Pretty crisp!

She's on the chunky side tho!

Comment on the video not Bouqui's curves, you randy dude!!! cheesy grin
Re: I Spent Over N3m In Shooting Morile - Na Lie by tope2000(f): 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2009
blacksta:

flight and accomodaton = 1,500 ( i am sure she stayed at friend house)
ferrai and limo hire = max 600 pounds per day
Camera Hire - No special effects - all that shooting can be done in day - red eye camera 350 pounds a day
Make up and costume = 500 pounds ( i am being generous)

total - £3950 * 248 = N979650

where the rest go (N2.5 Mil) maybe she had to settle area boys for greenwich.

Roflmao . . . .  grin grin grin grin

@topic
The vid didnt cost 3mil jare undecided
Re: I Spent Over N3m In Shooting Morile - Na Lie by MrCrackles(m): 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

Comment on the video not Bouqui's curves, you randy dude!!! cheesy grin

LOL cheesy
Re: I Spent Over N3m In Shooting Morile - Na Lie by Shaz(f): 3:31am On Apr 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Exactly my point.
Re: I Spent Over N3m In Shooting Morile - Na Lie by chronique(m): 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2009
niajaaaaaaaaaaa. kai. my people will never disappoint me.we got so many liars around now that we cant even tell wen a person is saying the truth.do i beleive 3.5 went on that video? surely no but it could be true.the picture quality doesnt match up to the amount especially wen compared to some other quality videos in naija.if it was shot on the red,u can put it side by side enter the place which was also shot on the red or bosi gban gba by eldee which was also shot on the red;what do u think?
Re: I Spent Over N3m In Shooting Morile - Na Lie by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 22, 2009
WETIN I WAN SAY,

MOST VIDEO THAT COST MOST ARE NOT LIKE quality FOR NIGERIANS FACE

Uk no be like Nigeria where you just go to one street and shot a video, she will also pay the authority
Re: I Spent Over N3m In Shooting Morile - Na Lie by donmexy1: 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2009
haba bouqui, shocked :ook i get she was in the spirit when she gave the interview or maybe she was trying out being a comedian, she cant posibly mean what she said
Re: I Spent Over N3m In Shooting Morile - Na Lie by ElRazur: 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2009
ActiveMan:

WETIN I WAN SAY,

MOST VIDEO THAT COST MOST ARE NOT LIKE quality FOR NIGERIANS FACE

Uk no be like Nigeria where you just go to one street and shoot a video, she will also pay the authority

Unless she is trying to tell a land mark story. She didnt use Number 10 downing street for that video or other places that will require permission, I really do not see how her claim stands.

You never heard of Channel U? Those artist shot their video almost anywhere and everywhere, with probably little or no permission (albeit they are shot with hand held camera)
Re: I Spent Over N3m In Shooting Morile - Na Lie by blacksta(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

What about the venue of the party, the hotel she bunked throughout the video??
The director/producer of the video??
Food/Drinks for the army of party-riders in the video??
Are you kidding me??

I am sure she spent more than 3.5 million Naira.

o.k add another £2000 =N400000 ( i am very generous) why the hell did she release the cost of video anyway. The thing will just cause ccontroversy
Re: I Spent Over N3m In Shooting Morile - Na Lie by Treetop20(m): 7:43am On Apr 26, 2009
i think it is actually worth that and even more.
Re: I Spent Over N3m In Shooting Morile - Na Lie by blacksta(m): 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2009
Treetop20:

i think it is actually worth that and even more.

plain looking video - no special effects at all - u must be her manager.
Re: I Spent Over N3m In Shooting Morile - Na Lie by Moonstone(f): 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2009
blacksta:

why the hell did she release the cost of video anyway.
It will make it sell more.
I don't know why she's complaining. Renting all those things should run her into bankruptcy. Whichever way, whether she spent 40 dollars or 40 million naira. . . that's her biz. God bless her soul.
Re: I Spent Over N3m In Shooting Morile - Na Lie by Bamsyle(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2009
@blacksta

flight and accomodaton  = 1,500 ( i am sure she stayed at friend house)
ferrai and limo hire =  max 600 pounds per day
Camera Hire  -  No special effects  -  all that shooting can be done in day - red eye camera  350 pounds a day
Make up  and costume  = 500 pounds ( i am being generous)

total  - £3950 * 248 = N979650

where the rest go (N2.5 Mil)  maybe she had to settle area boys for greenwich.

grin grin grin

See as this dude dismembered the tall tale finish . . . that was a successful surgical operation . . .  grin grin

That vid can never cost 3 mil . . . no long story.
Re: I Spent Over N3m In Shooting Morile - Na Lie by mbillyton: 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2009
yes 3 million but CFR.Republic of benin's currency, lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3 24hrs Ft. Lil Pump - Lie Detector / Lyrics: Korede Bello – GODWIN / Gospel Vinyl/lp/turntable Records For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.