Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,645 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) (4478 Views)

Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences / Females Should Contact, For Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) by yemstok(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2015
A special shout out to all Females in the world...we appreciate you a lot. #EnoEasy

Some of una no dey try sha....but regardless, una get mouth.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) by majorgr: 11:38am On Sep 20, 2015
make dem kuku no marry na, abi na by force ne?

8 Likes

Re: Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) by jonaifame22(m): 11:41am On Sep 20, 2015
Whateva doesn't kill u makes u stronger, if dey don't die due to all dey do for the man, then I guess it'll only make dem stronger, now make I hear word abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) by Bisjosh(f): 11:54am On Sep 20, 2015
wow! am touched
Re: Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) by snakebeat: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2015
Rubbish!!!
Why stressing on getting pregnant for the man? Is she not going to benefit from child as well?

3 Likes

Re: Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) by hYpErbOi: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
yemstok:
A special shout out to all Females in the world...we appreciate you a lot. #EnoEasy

Some of una no dey try sha....but regardless, una get mouth.

MY WIFE DOES NOT WORK!!!

Conversation between a Husband (H) and a Psychologist (P):

P: What do u do 4 a living Mr. Bandy?
H: I work as an Accountant in a Bank.

P: Ur Wife ?
H: She doesn't work, She's only a housewife.

P: Who makes breakfast 4 ur family in the morning?
H: My Wife, because she doesn't work.

P: At what time does ur wife wake up 4 making breakfast?
H: She wakes up @ around 5am because she cleans the house first b4 making breakfast.

P: How do ur kids go 2 school?
H: My wife takes them 2 school, because she doesn't work.

P: After taking ur kids 2 school, what does she do?
H: She goes 2 the market, then goes back home 4 cooking and laundry. u know she doesn't work.

P: In the evening, after u go back home from office, what do u do?
H: Takes a rest because i'm tired due 2 all day's work.

P: What does ur wife do then?
H: She prepares meals, serving our kids, preparing meals 4 me and cleaning the dishes, cleaning the house then taking kids bed.

***Whom do u think works more from the story above

The daily routines of ur wives commence from early morning 2 late night and u called that DOESN'T WORK?

Yes, being housewives do not need certificate of Study, even high position, but their role/part is very important!

Appreciate ur wives because their sacrifices are uncountable, this should be a reminder and reflection 4 all of us 2 understand and appreciate each others roles.

***All about a woman***
When she is quiet, millions of things are running in her mind.

When she stares @ u, she is wondering why she loves u so much in spite of being taken 4 granted.

When she says I will stand by u, she will stand by u like a rock.

Never hurt her or take her wrong 4 granted.

A very heart touching message by a
woman.

Someone asked her, Are u a working woman or a housewife?
She replied:
Yes, I am a full-time
working housewife.

I work 24 hours a day.
I'm a Mum.
I'm a Wife.
I'm a Daughter.
I'm a Daughter-in-law.
I'm an Alarm clock.
I'm a Cook.
I'm a Maid.
I'm a Teacher.
I'm a Waiter.
I'm a Nanny.
I'm a Nurse.
I'm a Handyman.
I'm a Security officer.
I'm a Counsellor.
I'm a Comforter.
I don't get holidays.
I don't get sick leave.
I don't get day off.
I work through day and night.
I'm on call all hours and get paid with a
sentence.

***What Do u Do All Day??

***Dedicated 2 all women***

Woman has the most unique character like salt, her presence is never remembered but her absence makes all the things tasteless.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) by lilmax(m): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
Talking about reasonable women cool
Re: Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) by Ariani: 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
those ladies ain't loyal

1 Like

Re: Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
Sharap!

It's her responsibility to be all af those. In fact, those are her dreams come true . Why do u think our women flood church programs designed for 'searching for huzband women'

Men remains the greatest gift and favor for women. Hypocrisy aside !

3 Likes

Re: Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) by grad2012(f): 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
Wonderful women every where kiss
Re: Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) by IamLEGEND1: 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
Àss-worshipers thread....

here in the real world,everyone gets just as good as he gives...

so she gets pregnant and carries the offspring for 9 months........boo hoo....cry me a river..

2 Likes

Re: Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Àss-worshipers thread....

here in the real world,everyone gets just as good as he gives...

so she gets pregnant and carries the offspring for 9 months........boo hoo....cry me a river..
not to go looking for ur trouble behttt
ur a goat

it's not that simple nd u know it.....

1 Like

Re: Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) by IamLEGEND1: 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:

not to go looking for ur trouble behttt
ur a goat

it's not that simple nd u know it.....

na by force to marry ni?

if u think u are doing me a favour by bearing OUR child then you can keep ur vúlva and ovaries to urself

every small thing,una want make dem hail una...

women and their unending need for attention and praise....

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww

#SMH

3 Likes

Re: Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
so what's the essence of this thread?

1 Like

Re: Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) by holacorp(m): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
maybe the female folks should switch places with men and they ll know how 'easy' it is to know that u live all ur life for ur family and u ll be the one to most likely die first. Female folks do dat too oo.... those days. some do nowadays tho ... many ladies of nowadays care more about their hair money and bleaching dan to be as virtuous as portrayed by d op

3 Likes

Re: Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

na by force to marry ni?

if u think u are doing me a favour by bearing OUR child then you can keep ur vúlva and ovaries to urself

every small thing,una want make dem hail una...

women and their unending need for attention and praise....

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww

#SMH
forget it i shouldnt have quoted u......
im not sayinig they should hail them i'm just saying that you're oversimplifying it

it's a difficult thing to do, but almost every woman, which totals to about half the worlds population, does it
so yeah why should u get applauded for a normal thing.

stop hissing at me before i spit on u grin

1 Like

Re: Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) by nsiazu: 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
Absolutely spot on @Op. I don't know how some men don't appreciate their wives. Do you know how many blood she has lost for years upon years and how many pains she has gone through? Later you wanna date and dump her, All men that treats ladies badly will have their sisters treated that way in Jesus name Amen!!!
Re: Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) by IamLEGEND1: 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:

forget it i shouldnt have quoted u......
im not sayinig they should hail them i'm just saying that you're oversimplifying it

it's a difficult thing to do, but almost every woman, which totals to about half the worlds population, does it
so yeah why should u get applauded for a normal thing.

stop hissing at me before i spit on u grin

So u know you shouldn't have mentioned me,but u still went ahead....... SMH...MTCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW

And yes,it is as simple as ABC..both genders have a role to play in ensuring the survival of the species.....women just happened to be at the short end of the stick..... so I have no sympathy for them.

you see all this melodramatic nónsense is why women are always on their periods...

just think of it as ur punishment for all the unnecessary complaining and whining.

oh BTW, how are u doing today luv?

3 Likes

Re: Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

So u know you shouldn't have mentioned me,but u still went ahead....... SMH...MTCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW

And yes,it is as simple as ABC..both genders have a role to play in ensuring the survival of the species.....women just happened to be at the short end of the stick..... so I have no sympathy for them.

you see all this melodramatic nónsense is why women are always on their periods...

just think of it as ur punishment for all the unnecessary complaining and whining.

oh BTW, how are u doing today luv?
whareva grin

always on? how can someone be always on it's jus once a month? and we're not talking about this

im fine sah beht a bit tiyad cry na one boring party dem drag me to i came back late.... fell asleep in d car... in fact eh

1 Like

Re: Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
grad2012:
Wonderful women every where kiss
Because of this, I will also move my wedding date from 2016 to 2019

What's so special about all these pregnancy matters.
A lady has been designed naturally for that.

What about the MEN who FVCK all through the night to get u pregnant.....?

No one acknowledges them.
Is it easy to fvck and remain there...?

2 Likes

Re: Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) by IamLEGEND1: 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:

whareva grin

always on? how can someone be always on it's jus once a month? and we're not talking about this

im fine sah beht a bit tiyad cry na one boring party dem drag me to i came back late.... fell asleep in d car... in fact eh
oh don't worry about that,I am not interested in going any further with that discussion either..
itz just too gross for me right now as I'm eating @ the moment. Trying to avoid throwing up.

oh see,she don already turn to party animal....

and she go come dey for Mother Mary for me..

just finish ur waka-about come meet me for Sambisa lounge...

Re: Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

oh don't worry about that,I am not interested in going any further with that discussion either..
itz just too gross for me right now as I'm eating @ the moment. Trying to avoid throwing up.

oh see,she don already turn to party animal....

and she go come dey for Mother Mary for me..

just finish ur waka-about come meet me for Sambisa lounge...

oh please, stop being dramatic jare its not that bad... Men pft

animal ke....
I don't form and I'm not community property so better go take ur shekau-like buddies elsewhere
We don know ur type already
U like to pass people around like cake and make sure everyone's gotten a slice

1 Like

Re: Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) by holacorp(m): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
nsiazu:
Absolutely spot on @Op. I don't know how some men don't appreciate their wives. Do you know how many blood she has lost for years upon years and how many pains she has gone through? Later you wanna date and dump her, All men that treats ladies badly will have their sisters treated that way in Jesus name Amen!!!

You can't over-romanticise the generality of any gender. Some men will live and die without knowing their so much loved children ain't theirs .. Generations will pass without the knowledge that they share different bloodline with their progenitors... will leave u to phantom whose fault this is.... i pray for you DAT u won't father another man's child oo. dats if u are a male folk sha

2 Likes

Re: Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) by IamLEGEND1: 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:

oh please, stop being dramatic jare its not that bad... Men pft

animal ke....
I don't form and I'm not community property so better go take ur shekau-like buddies elsewhere
We don know ur type already
U like to pass people around like cake and make sure everyone's gotten a slice

Dramatic....hmmmmmm u never see dramatic..

na so one of mah side oloshó call me say make I come her crib,pronto....say konji don catch am.....
I come ask am say no be her wey tell me say she been dey her period wen I call her 2 days ago?

she come say,ah make I no worry...D tin don finish....

na him ah baff up oh,come carry mahself go her place.....

since na night time and light no dey.....as we come dey do the needful I come dey feel some "extra liquid" for the pelvic region...I just smile dey think say I dey do better work today.....

na him after everything I pack myself go house,as I just go to baff na him as I just komot trouser......

I JUST START DEY SCREAM FOR BATHROOM....

BÍTCH TURNED MY DÍCK RED!!!

MY PENÍS LOOKED LIKE A FRICKIN' MURDER WEAPON...

I'm not passing you around,i'm just sharing the love....

what can I say,I'm a very generous person

1 Like

Re: Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Dramatic....hmmmmmm u never see dramatic..

na so one of mah side oloshó call me say make I come her crib,pronto....say konji don catch am.....
I come ask am say no be her wey tell me say she been dey her period wen I call her 2 days ago?

she come say,ah make I no worry...D tin don finish....

na him ah baff up oh,come carry mahself go her place.....

since na night time and light no dey.....as we come dey do the needful I come dey feel some "extra liquid" for the pelvic region...I just smile dey think say I dey do better work today.....

na him after everything I pack myself go house,as I just go to baff na him as I just komot trouser......

I JUST START DEY SCREAM FOR BATHROOM....

BÍTCH TURNED MY DÍCK RED!!!

MY PENÍS LOOKED LIKE A FRICKIN' MURDER WEAPON...

I'm not passing you around,i'm just sharing the love....

what can I say,I'm a very generous person

Ewww *makes retching noises*
that's jez disgusting dont tell me these kinda stories abeg
Hian.

Generoso y tonto. That's you. I mean you can't really share what u dont own so dont even worry ur little head about it grin Today is sunday o so try not to answer any calls from your various oloshos....
Lemme go and continue sleeping off my high or whatever.....

1 Like

Re: Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) by pet4ril(f): 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
Am proud to be a woman. ..thank you Lord
Re: Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) by IamLEGEND1: 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Ewww *makes retching noises*
that's jez disgusting dont tell me these kinda stories abeg
Hian.

Generoso y tonto. That's you. I mean you can't really share what u dont own so dont even worry ur little head about it grin Today is sunday o so try not to answer any calls from your various oloshos....
Lemme go and continue sleeping off my high or whatever.....

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh,so na now u know say itz disgusting abi....

dey there dey unsuccessfully try to inflate ur self-worth.... I am way more prettier than u are (and I'm a guy)...and my head is not little,unlike urs wic will be about the same size as a Pear if u take off all those second-rate weaves.

& I'm in unknown territory now,so my side oloshóz no dey within reach.....

I see you have fully transitioned into a genuine dark side member now.

#WelcomeToTheClubSweery

1 Like

Re: Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh,so na now u know say itz disgusting abi....

dey there dey unsuccessfully try to inflate ur self-worth.... I am way more prettier than u are (and I'm a guy)...and my head is not little,unlike urs wic will be about the same size as a Pear if u take off all those second-rate weaves.

& I'm in unknown territory now,so my side oloshóz no dey within reach.....

I see you have fully transitioned into a genuine dark side member now.

#WelcomeToTheClubSweery
/tilts head and squints/
first of all.... u were the one that even brought this up...
oh pleASE. have i ever claimed to be ordinary pretty not to talk of as pretty as u r
and i dont wear weaves
its like u've been waiting to say this for a long time so i hope u feel better now that its out......

thats nice for u and them, u guys should give each other a break cause stds are real

that high was a figure of speech. ur so rude its unbelievable..... altho i actually laughed sha. i shouldnt have even dignified this with a response.....

better reply me o........

1 Like

Re: Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
hYpErbOi:

MY WIFE DOES NOT WORK!!!

Conversation between a Husband (H) and a Psychologist (P):

P: What do u do 4 a living Mr. Bandy?
H: I work as an Accountant in a Bank.

P: Ur Wife ?
H: She doesn't work, She's only a housewife.

P: Who makes breakfast 4 ur family in the morning?
H: My Wife, because she doesn't work.

P: At what time does ur wife wake up 4 making breakfast?
H: She wakes up @ around 5am because she cleans the house first b4 making breakfast.

P: How do ur kids go 2 school?
H: My wife takes them 2 school, because she doesn't work.

P: After taking ur kids 2 school, what does she do?
H: She goes 2 the market, then goes back home 4 cooking and laundry. u know she doesn't work.

P: In the evening, after u go back home from office, what do u do?
H: Takes a rest because i'm tired due 2 all day's work.

P: What does ur wife do then?
H: She prepares meals, serving our kids, preparing meals 4 me and cleaning the dishes, cleaning the house then taking kids bed.

***Whom do u think works more from the story above

The daily routines of ur wives commence from early morning 2 late night and u called that DOESN'T WORK?

Yes, being housewives do not need certificate of Study, even high position, but their role/part is very important!

Appreciate ur wives because their sacrifices are uncountable, this should be a reminder and reflection 4 all of us 2 understand and appreciate each others roles.

***All about a woman***
When she is quiet, millions of things are running in her mind.

When she stares @ u, she is wondering why she loves u so much in spite of being taken 4 granted.

When she says I will stand by u, she will stand by u like a rock.

Never hurt her or take her wrong 4 granted.

A very heart touching message by a
woman.

Someone asked her, Are u a working woman or a housewife?
She replied:
Yes, I am a full-time
working housewife.

I work 24 hours a day.
I'm a Mum.
I'm a Wife.
I'm a Daughter.
I'm a Daughter-in-law.
I'm an Alarm clock.
I'm a Cook.
I'm a Maid.
I'm a Teacher.
I'm a Waiter.
I'm a Nanny.
I'm a Nurse.
I'm a Handyman.
I'm a Security officer.
I'm a Counsellor.
I'm a Comforter.
I don't get holidays.
I don't get sick leave.
I don't get day off.
I work through day and night.
I'm on call all hours and get paid with a
sentence.

***What Do u Do All Day??

***Dedicated 2 all women***

Woman has the most unique character like salt, her presence is never remembered but her absence makes all the things tasteless.
Some telemundo watching wives will still come here to claim what they ain't, if only men are to list theirs. Everyone is got their story to tell same as responsibilities, every human should earn whatever the want respect, money, power or whatever Not just because of the sex.

3 Likes

Re: Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
pet4ril:
Am proud to be a woman. ..thank you Lord
it's just like saying I'm proud to be a human being, basically means nothing. Be proud of something you earned, achieved or accomplished not because of some accidental chromosome fertilization, what if the y chromosome fertilized the ovary and you came out a male? please we ought to be smarter my people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) by IamLEGEND1: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:

/tilts head and squints/
first of all.... u were the one that even brought this up...
oh pleASE. have i ever claimed to be ordinary pretty not to talk of as pretty as u r
and i dont wear weaves
its like u've been waiting to say this for a long time so i hope u feel better now that its out......

thats nice for u and them, u guys should give each other a break cause stds are real

that high was a figure of speech. ur a rude goat sha even tho i actually laughed. i shouldnt have even dignified this with a response.....

better reply me o........

we know ur type na:

the "dignified show-offs"....just putting it out there and waiting for the masses to vouch for you....

but even as e dey pain me to talk am...

you fine well-well...

So now that we've got that out of the way,let's get back to the size of ur head issue...

Don't flatter urself,if I had something to say about ur (non)weaves and head size before now...I would have said it. D

na only parents I dey gather tinz for mind for,so wen dem vex me one day....I go just explode...

but who knows,maybe one day you go reach that level too....

Aaaaaawwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!....

she is concerned about my health.

bt don't worry tho', we dey go for monthly checkup....

actually I prefer RudeBouy...but i mean if goats are what you're into.......well

I can work with that too.

and I am the ozzband,so no matter the uselessness of mah post,you are obligated to respond.
Re: Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
holacorp:
maybe the female folks should switch places with men and they ll know how 'easy' it is to know that u live all ur life for ur family and u ll be the one to most likely die first. Female folks do dat too oo.... those days. some do nowadays tho ... many ladies of nowadays care more about their hair money and bleaching dan to be as virtuous as portrayed by d op
Don't mind them all bro, if only they knew what it takes to be a man. Hahahahahahahahaha if only the can switch and be a man for sometime though some time females are on the grind but most of them got it OK.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady / / 13 Hilarious Differences Between Men And Women Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.