Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games (39519 Views)

Nigeria Finishes 17th At FIBA 3×3 World Cup / Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo / Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
mumu who put your mouth here? Ode oshi. The person i am talking to is a South African and I am a Nigerian.

Dannyandre:

dude u re wrong. SA have the highest transfer BTW infected and non infected persons in Africa not to talk of the world
get ur facts right u brain dead oloshi
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
after calling Nigerians cannibals why are you going soft.... too much buttocks on your women is what is causing the HIV spread... better start doing buttocks reduction surgery on them... grin grin grin grin

LeSudAfricaine:
Firstly I'm not even Zulu, secondly I'm very honoured by you calling me by the name of such a legendary figure, Thank You

You are repeating the same nonsense, whether we are are number 1 or 1OO it's irrelevant, AIDS is also a problem worldwide, especially in Africa, which incluis your country, trying to insult me with this is a futile exercise,

Infact, the fact that you are even trying to diss me with Aids shows how immature you are, you are indirectly spitting on the faces of your countrymen on this very site who have lost loved ones due to the disease

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by LeSudAfricaine: 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
teeowl:
after calling Nigerians cannibals why are you going soft.... too much buttocks on your women is what is causing the HIV spread... better start doing buttocks reduction surgery on them... grin grin grin grin

ISmh..
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
The boring South Africa is overrated! Jeez! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Firstly I'm not even Zulu, secondly I'm very honoured by you calling me by the name of such a legendary figure , Thank You

You are repeating the same nonsense, whether we are are number 1 or 1OO it's irrelevant, AIDS is also a problem worldwide, especially in Africa, which incluis your country, trying to insult me with this is a futile exercise,

Infact, the fact that you are even trying to diss me with Aids shows how immature you are, you are indirectly spitting on the faces of your countrymen on this very site who have lost loved ones due to the disease
Legendary figure! My ribs hurt for laughing over legendary. When did any Zulu become or see as a legend? Only in SA ancient primitive peasant is treated as legend. Bwahaha...
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by LeSudAfricaine: 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
all4naija:

Legendary figure! My ribs hurt for laughing over legendary. When did any Zulu become or see as a legend? Only in SA ancient primitive peasant is treated as legend. Bwahaha...
everytime you open your mouth you embarass your people

Shaka Zulu is a Legend worldwide, whether a Nigerian Nobody like you stuck in the slums of Lagos thinks otherwise makes no difference

The fact that you even know about him, and we know jack about the Igbo is testimony to that

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today / I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius / Taye Tawo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.