Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games (39530 Views)

Nigeria Finishes 17th At FIBA 3×3 World Cup / Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo / Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 21, 2015
check the records here - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_All-Africa_Games. Nigerian finished second... deal with it- cool

Papparassi:
Point of correction: Nigeria finished third and not second. Egypt finished first, South Africa second, Nigeria third and Algeria 4th.
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 21, 2015
ohh i didnt see this post earlier
where is that southafrican goat called kwametu?
who was blabbing here
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by shizzy7(f): 7:02am On Sep 21, 2015
14:

Because paraolympics are a seperate games all together.
So is to other countries, no para medals were added. i am shocked why all the clueless Nigerians are adding their para medals while other countries never added thers. Stop making a foolz of yourself guys
I was explaining to someone who thinks we finished 3rd because we were 3rd until the Paralympics was added, Definitely,, AAG added the Paralympics for ALL the Countries that Participated Including your country,,

Seems you just made a fool of YOURSELF not me because you not what you're talking about...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_All-Africa_Games..
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by shizzy7(f): 7:06am On Sep 21, 2015
14:

Because paraolympics are a seperate games all together.
So is to other countries, no para medals were added. i am shocked why all the clueless Nigerians are adding their para medals while other countries never added thers. Stop making a foolz of yourself guys
I was explaining to someone who thinks we finished 3rd because we were 3rd until the Paralympics was added,Why should people participate if they're not going to add their medals..

Definitely,, AAG added the Paralympics medals for ALL the Countries that Participated Including your country,,

Seems you just made a fool of YOURSELF not me because you know Not what you're talking about...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_All-Africa_Games
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by misterjosh(m): 7:26am On Sep 21, 2015
shizzy7:
I was explaining to someone who thinks we finished 3rd because we were 3rd until the Paralympics was added,Why should people participate if they're not going to add their medals..

Definitely,, AAG added the Paralympics medals for ALL the Countries that Participated Including your country,,

Seems you just made a fool of YOURSELF not me because you know Not what you're talking about...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_All-Africa_Games
. D guy lacks exposure, he just waits for som1 to post somtin, then opens his loud mouth like he has somtin upstairs... But he definitely doesn't av. Pathetic fellow
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by shizzy7(f): 7:27am On Sep 21, 2015
handebayor:

Thanks girl, I think we the organizers could have done more in terms of disseminating information as the standings should be more accessible on their official site (though searching for the official site is a special task on its own)
Don't mind them even on their website is results of each sports I got and not the final one
www.cojabrazzaville2015.com
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by Calbarian(m): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
ohh i didnt see this post earlier
where is that southafrican goat called kwametu?
who was blabbing here

The way y'all are asking for kwametut ehn, una fit make d guy go buy rope o. I sha hope he's learnt his lesson that it is he who laughs last that laughs best.
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by shizzy7(f): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2015
iamord:
lol.. Don't be too sure. Am owolabi smiley

You mean Koffi Kwesi..
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by netcraft: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2015
That guy is not a South African. He is Ghanian married to a Southie, and got the green bar coded ID and feels more South African than South Africans themselves

Calbarian:

The way y'all are asking for kwametut ehn, una fit make d guy go buy rope o. I sha hope he's learnt his lesson that it is he who laughs last that laughs best.
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by mikeapollo: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2015
doublewisdom:
As long as Ghana is behind us.

This shows how jealous some Nigerians can be of some of the modest achievements/progress of Ghana.
It bothers me how some Nigerians (in a country of 160million people) can be so occupied with the success r otherwise of Ghanaians(a country of 25million people).

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by EmekaBlue(m): 9:09am On Sep 21, 2015
cool
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by CaptPlanet(m): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2015
Hey guys I'm concerned about kwametut. Where did he go? Did he deactivate his account or is he still searching for balls to show up? tongue
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by iamord(m): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2015
shizzy7:

You mean Koffi Kwesi..
lol. I mean owolabi.. We born money. smiley IL that was the name given to me by a some imams in lagos. Tho am not Muslim. That's should tell u a lot smiley
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by LeSudAfricaine: 9:53am On Sep 21, 2015
teeowl:
AIDS patients... cool
Funny enough, the are Aids patients in you country dummy,
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by shizzy7(f): 9:58am On Sep 21, 2015
iamord:
lol. I mean owolabi.. We born money. smiley IL that was the name given to me by a some imams in lagos. Tho am not Muslim. That's should tell u a lot smiley
I don't believe you, but if that's your name then You're a mixed breed like Yvonne Okoro...
You're not a Muslim,, and you were named by an imam..
Okayoooooo
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by shizzy7(f): 9:59am On Sep 21, 2015
CaptPlanet:
Hey guys I'm concerned about kwametut. Where did he go? Did he deactivate his account or is he still searching for balls to show up? tongue
Maybe you should beg the mods to revoke his ban.
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 21, 2015
Funny enough Idi0t, your country's AIDS patients to uninfected persons ratio is the highest in the world. - FACT.

LeSudAfricaine:
Funny enough, the are Aids patients in you country dummy,
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by iamord(m): 10:05am On Sep 21, 2015
shizzy7:
I don't believe you, but if that's your name then You're a mixed breed like Yvonne Okoro...
You're not a Muslim,, and you were named by an imam..
Okayoooooo
lol. Not like Yvonne Okoro oo. Which area do u reside in lag?
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by shizzy7(f): 10:10am On Sep 21, 2015
iamord:
lol. Not like Yvonne Okoro oo. Which area do u reside in lag?
Then like what,,, Why do you think I reside in Lag..
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by iamord(m): 10:13am On Sep 21, 2015
mikeapollo:

This shows how jealous some Nigerians can be of some of the modest achievements/progress of Ghana.
It bothers me how some Nigerians (in a country of 160million people) can be so occupied with the success r otherwise of Ghanaians(a country of 25million people).
food for thought. His post showed his mindset
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by iamord(m): 10:14am On Sep 21, 2015
shizzy7:
Then like what,,, Why do you think I reside in Lag..
well it depends. My bad.. Lagos is not Nigeria. But if u want to be sure. U can give a test
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by officialgeorge(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2015
GrAnDwEeZ:
n u shld answer him. Is it not there mate that came last too.
oo my gosh dont tell me we r related....lol
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
Calbarian:

the guy is a racist and a fool, its like u didnt read all his posts,
he insulted d whole country calling us baboons, and its not he first time they are insulting us here.
i still blame the moderators for allowing such person in our nairaland, its pathetic dat they dont kno their work
this sh!t cant happn in other countries. i dont kno whats wrong with us here.

anyways im different cox im so patrotic, i would hav gave him life ban
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by LeSudAfricaine: 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
teeowl:
Funny enough Idi0t, your country's AIDS patients to uninfected persons ratio is the highest in the world. - FACT.

The fact that the ratio is the highest, is irrelevant, we are not in a competition , Nigeria also has an Aids problem, you simply do not know your stats, since your country lacks a sophisticated independent body to do the statistics,
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
South Africa is has more people with HIV/AIDS than any other country in the world. AIDS is an epidemic in South Africa.

In Nigeria, the HIV prevalence rate among adults ages 15–49 is 3.1 percent.

In South Africa the HIV prevalence rate among adults ages 15–49 is 18.5 percent.

Go figure Shaka Zulu!

LeSudAfricaine:
The fact that the ratio is the highest, is irrelevant, we are not in a competition , Nigeria also has an Aids problem, you simply do not know your stats, since your country lacks a sophisticated independent body to do the statistics,
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by CaptPlanet(m): 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
shizzy7:
Maybe you should beg the mods to revoke his ban.

Oh he was banned? I didn't know. I would have loved to read his post after he suffered from finger diarrhoea if there's anything like that grin
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by Dannyandre(m): 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
teeowl:

dude u re wrong. SA have the highest transfer BTW infected and non infected persons in Africa not to talk of the world
get ur facts right u brain dead oloshi
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by shizzy7(f): 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Oh he was banned? I didn't know. I would have loved to read his post after he suffered from finger diarrhoea if there's anything like that grin
Hmm I'm not sure ooo but with the way he was whyning on that thread the mods would have done the needful ...
Don't worry he's the most wanted on NL now and when he comes back I won't be surprised if a thread is Opened just to insult him...
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by LeSudAfricaine: 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
teeowl:
South Africa is has more people with HIV/AIDS than any other country in the world. AIDS is an epidemic in South Africa.

In Nigeria, the HIV prevalence rate among adults ages 15–49 is 3.1 percent.

In South Africa the HIV prevalence rate among adults ages 15–49 is 18.5 percent.

Go figure Shaka Zulu!

Firstly I'm not even Zulu, secondly I'm very honoured by you calling me by the name of such a legendary figure, Thank You

You are repeating the same nonsense, whether we are are number 1 or 1OO it's irrelevant, AIDS is also a problem worldwide, especially in Africa, which incluis your country, trying to insult me with this is a futile exercise,

Infact, the fact that you are even trying to diss me with Aids shows how immature you are, you are indirectly spitting on the faces of your countrymen on this very site who have lost loved ones due to the disease
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by Papparassi: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
Here is the full result according to super sport:

http://www.supersport.com/medals
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by CaptPlanet(m): 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
shizzy7:
Hmm I'm not sure ooo but with the way he was whyning on that thread the mods would have done the needful ...
Don't worry he's the most wanted on NL now and when he comes back I won't be surprised if a thread is Opened just to insult him...

Hehehe! I'm soo going to be on that thread not to return the favour but to read comments. It'll be interesting grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Timothy Weah Signed To PSG (Photo) / The Appalling State Of National Stadium, Abuja (Pictured) / Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.