Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games (39533 Views)

Nigeria Finishes 17th At FIBA 3×3 World Cup / Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo / Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by JayJustus(m): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
Dindondin:

Seun Osewa, for the fact that this guy is yet to receive a lengthy ban shows the kinda person you are.

SECONDED!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
Kwametu, the noise-maker, any comment?
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
OXYGEN01:
nigerian men won only 2 bronze medals.With their protruded bellies it ain't surprising
All the rest were won by their women.
But seriously nigerian women looks like men so it ain't surprising as well.

What about your women? Continue consoling yourself.

Your flat-bellied men were non-existent in the games

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
All these black South Africans are very lazy. It's only their whites winning medals. After, they will start comparing themselves with NIGERIA.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
OXYGEN01:
I've got grenades for u.Hope that's gonna make you happy? Smelly terrorist.

Please find another phrase outside ' Smelly terrorist". Are you out of words?
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
shizzy7:
When were are having Competitions outside its all about Nigeria,, not Yoruba,Igbo or Hausa,,AAG Was a Joint Effort of Every Tribe,,
It was all about Passion, Love and Unity Just like Afrobasket

Together we stand,,Divided we fall

We have not settled the e-war between Nigerians and foreigners on NL,,You want to come up with another Inter-tribal war..

Yes o, you are correct. Let's unite to deal with the int'l enemies e.g SA ang GH

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by ceejay4real(m): 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
Demmzy15:
Bàbá Buhari thank you for uniting this Country. Every section of the country represented and did well, from Yeebhoe people to Yoruba people to Awusa people, all did well.

But many Yeebhoe girls representing were muscular tho! grin grin **runs to cover** shocked

Sai Chanji! grin grin

Na wa o! So you were expecting them to be flabby and pot bellied? U must be a dreamer!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by shizzy7(f): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
walexy30:

Yes o, you are correct. Let's unite to deal with the int'l enemies e.g SA ang GH
Huuu,, We should "Unite" in positive things oooo not fighting/arguing unnecessarily

** they could be your international enemies on NL,,.
but in reality I don't think they're your enemies Until proven otherwise...
And besides you shouldn't "generalize"....I mean all of them are not the same...
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by shizzy7(f): 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
walexy30:
All these black South Africans are very lazy. It's only their whites winning medals. After, they will start comparing themselves with NIGERIA.
Loool,,You don chop bele full this Night abiii,, You won come fight

Leave them alone Jareeeyyy,,,dem don dey fight since yesterday,, e no easy..
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by Myde4naija(m): 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
tomdon:
local champions. they couldn't win a single trophy in world stage.
Africa is a dark continent
with all the potential locked in the continent, people in position of authority fail to harness the potentials

Even if they make difference at the world stage monkeys like you will prefer to praise the white over them

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by Bjergtrolde: 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
shopisky:

www.theeagleonline.com.ng/nigeria-claims-second-position-at-11th-all-african-games/

Where is that South African running his mouth a few days ago?
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by handebayor: 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
shizzy7:
That's not Nigeria's total medals,, it is for Egypt..

Please can you give me a link to a non-nigerian website concerning the updated standings please. Need it for a doubting thomas here, thanks
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by Icon4s(m): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
all4naija:
You can tell that to Ghanaians and their South African lords. grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed

They are nt worth our attention. That is what I am trying to say.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
OXYGEN01:
What did I do? So replying some dumbass niqqas was a crime or what? Gosh***** Besides is this thread about Ghana? But just look at the first comment.SMH. Are you guys not tired of always beefing GHANA?

y don't you go back to this thread and read all the nonsense you spewed?
https://www.nairaland.com/2585983/picture-medal-table-2015-all-africa/15
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
9ja coming second is enough reason for kwametut and his xenophobic brothers to murder more Nigerians
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by PocoAPoco57: 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
doublewisdom:
As long as Ghana is behind us.

But we dont experience bombings in Ghana so we fine
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by PocoAPoco57: 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nigeria is a useless and a curse country. Ghana till i die
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by PocoAPoco57: 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
OXYGEN01:
What did I do? So replying some dumbass niqqas was a crime or what? Gosh***** Besides is this thread about Ghana? But just look at the first comment.SMH. Are you guys not tired of always beefing GHANA?

Charlie mumugeria is da most useless and lawless country on earth. They are all over in Ghana just to learn how to live like humans. grin
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by PocoAPoco57: 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
all4naija:
You can tell that to Ghanaians and their South African lords. grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed

Are the girls still in sambisa forest? Pathetic n miserable country. How do you animals survive in such a pit latrine
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by PocoAPoco57: 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
ideatoprince18:

MUMU ....... one word to describe someone ranting stupidly without facts

..#teamnigeria ...we love u .....

YOU WANT AN IDIOT JUST GRAB A MUMUGERIAN. IN UK WE SAY A GOOD NIGERIAN IS A DEAD ONE grin
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by PocoAPoco57: 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
Savages you nigerians are.....its a human tragedy that you animals exist. Yesterday two nigerians were arrested in Ghana when the body of a dead woman was found in their car. This world will be a better place without you uncouth wicked savages.
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by OlaSpeaker(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
Please where are all those south Africans spewing trash Nigeria don relegated una oooooooooo.........
That is a lesson that no matter what Nigeria is still and will still be your master don't forget we save the ass of your heroe #ProudlyNigerian

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by shizzy7(f): 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
handebayor:

Please can you give me a link to a non-nigerian website concerning the updated standings please. Need it for a doubting thomas here, thanks

http://www.sascoc.co.za/2015/09/18/team-sa-end-african-games-with-122-medals-in-brazzaville/ That just shows the medals they won and it tallies with what is on FP....but didn't say anything about the winnings of other countries.. You can compare it to the Medal table on wiki.
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by shizzy7(f): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
PocoAPoco57:
Nigeria is a useless and a curse country. Ghana till i die
Lemme guess
You areeee

****thinking **** sambisaforestt..
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by handebayor: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
shizzy7:

http://www.sascoc.co.za/2015/09/18/team-sa-end-african-games-with-122-medals-in-brazzaville/ That just shows the medals they won and it tallies with what is on FP....but didn't say anything about the winnings of other countries.. You can compare it to the Medal table on wiki.

That's exactly where the problem is, wikipedia still shows the old standings with Nigeria fourth placed
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by jenti: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
Great. Congratulations Nigerian

The President gave them a target to finish within the best two and this target was met

One good thing I like about PMB is that he gives a tall order - a difficult but achievable goal and that is good for us as a nation

I dont like a man who has no goal, no destination. How can he know when he gets there?. The ministers when they are eventually appointed know that there will be yardsticks to measure their performance

God bless PMB. God bless Nigeria. Long live FRN
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by shizzy7(f): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
PocoAPoco57:

Are the girls still in sambisa forest? Pathetic n miserable country. How do you animals survive in such a pit latrine
@bolded
WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW
Why are you so interested
tongue
tongue
tongue
tongue

Ohhhhh You want to be a Nigerian....
Okay I'll contact our Immigration office on your behalf,,, We'll take you to Taraba State....Lol...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by ideatoprince18(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
PocoAPoco57:

YOU WANT AN IDIOT JUST GRAB A MUMUGERIAN. IN UK WE SAY A GOOD NIGERIAN IS A DEAD ONE grin
........Another newest fool In d bloc ....

one word---- Gerrarahia mehn ....ur generation av Neva been out of Kumasi village!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by fart: 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nonsense. why could they finish first? Nigerian must always carry last. shameful. why did they compete if they were not going to fight hard enough to win. fools
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by fart: 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
Icon4s:

My friend stop this needless comparison.

shut your dirty mouth. Nigeria must come first in everything but thunder by fire
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by fart: 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
OXYGEN01:
nigerian men won only 2 bronze medals.With their protruded bellies it ain't surprising
All the rest were won by their women.
But seriously nigerian women looks like men so it ain't surprising as well.

your mother looks like a man
Re: Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
OXYGEN01:
I've got grenades for u.Hope that's gonna make you happy? Smelly terrorist.
You are smelling around like a rancid egg. Ptui! Dark i d i o t!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Timothy Weah Signed To PSG (Photo) / The Appalling State Of National Stadium, Abuja (Pictured) / Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.