Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Womb Transplants For Childless Women By Next Year, Says Surgeon. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Womb Transplants For Childless Women By Next Year, Says Surgeon. (421 Views)

Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" / Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Womb Transplants For Childless Women By Next Year, Says Surgeon. by nairaroot1: 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
Dr Mats Brännström, who carried out
the first such operation, wants to
extend the treatment to EU patients.

It could see the 6,000 UK women
born without wombs helped to have
children with the assistance of a
donor — normally their own mothers.
The NHS does not currently fund the
£40,000 surgery, although bosses
have said they might consider it in
the future.

And British surgeons are awaiting
ethical approval and fund-raising

CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE REPORT :

[url][/url] http://www.nairaroot.com/womb-transplants-for-childless-british-women/#.Vf7eyjNw0e9

(1) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Places Curse On Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial / D’banj Formally Unveiled As Slot Brand Ambassador At The Slot Head Office In Com / 2face Idibia – National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.