Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Is It Right To Marry On This Basis? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Marry On This Basis? (639 Views)

Abiriba Man, Ejindu, Who Is To Marry 2 Women Does Different Wedding Banners / Reason Why You Should Marry On Time / Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Marry On This Basis? by marycool18(f): 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
As posted by someone on twitter

Re: Is It Right To Marry On This Basis? by buygala(m): 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
Dude is most likely a sex novice who was overwhelmed by the tightness or strategy of the puna sad

That was how I almost proposed to the housemaid who deflowered me.... My first ejacualattion in her puna was so overwhelming I almost ran mad with joy sad
Re: Is It Right To Marry On This Basis? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
Anything that rocks his boat..

To him,the babe is good on bed,so she met his criteria..
Re: Is It Right To Marry On This Basis? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
grin
Re: Is It Right To Marry On This Basis? by Sappyman(m): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
Any relationship founded on the premises of love will soon die off because when the reality sets in hates comes in and the marriage heads to the rocks.
Re: Is It Right To Marry On This Basis? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
The guy is crazy. ur sister better refuse if nt by the tym they get married and he uses her pussy till it sags, then u leaves her for a younger girl.. she'd be ranting 'had I known'
Re: Is It Right To Marry On This Basis? by lekjons(m): 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
that 1 no concern me..

just that he shouldn't be amazed when doctor says "your wife can not conceive the baby by herself, due to..."
Re: Is It Right To Marry On This Basis? by yanabasee(m): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
Sappyman:
Any relationship founded on the premises of love will soon die off because when the reality sets in hates comes in and the marriage heads to the rocks.

Love is the ultimate source of every standard home/marriages! Although, there are other things attributed to it...
With love, there is forgiveness
With love, there is happiness
With love, there is hope

Understanding ur partner and settling ur misunderstanding without prolongment, helps the couples to last even longer in their marriage...

So any relationship founded on LOVE is the best... Relationship founded on SEX isn't the best...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

9 Wrong Way Couples Quarrel In Marriage / Private Thoughts Women Wish Men Knew!!! / .im Scared She Might Hurt Herself Badly Soon Cos She's Crazy And Weird At Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.