Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,402 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

My Igbo Housemate Took Me To Church Today And The Yoruba Pastor Is Posh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Igbo Housemate Took Me To Church Today And The Yoruba Pastor Is Posh (1214 Views)

"I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) / Chinedu-my Former Igbo Housemate Came Last Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Igbo Housemate Took Me To Church Today And The Yoruba Pastor Is Posh by onila(f): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
awesome church

very well dressed, educated, wealthy guests and a very posh Yoruba pastor

the Yoruba pastor is a pharmacist

if u are not married to a posh Yoruba man, you r slacking
Re: My Igbo Housemate Took Me To Church Today And The Yoruba Pastor Is Posh by ChiSun27(m): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
Onila....this is not your personal diary.
Re: My Igbo Housemate Took Me To Church Today And The Yoruba Pastor Is Posh by stinggy(m): 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
Onila so finally this pastor will take your virginity? tongue
Re: My Igbo Housemate Took Me To Church Today And The Yoruba Pastor Is Posh by onila(f): 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
stinggy:
Onila so finally this pastor will take your virginity? tongue
let him chase me first wink

today na the first time, wey I attend the church
Re: My Igbo Housemate Took Me To Church Today And The Yoruba Pastor Is Posh by stinggy(m): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
onila:
let him chase me first wink

today na the first time, wey I attend the church
So if he chases you, you'll surrender it? sad
Thought you promised me it embarassed cry
Re: My Igbo Housemate Took Me To Church Today And The Yoruba Pastor Is Posh by onila(f): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
stinggy:

So if he chases you, you'll surrender it? sad
Thought you promised me it embarassed cry
I wont, hes married

keeping it for you smiley
Re: My Igbo Housemate Took Me To Church Today And The Yoruba Pastor Is Posh by stinggy(m): 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
onila:
I wont, hes married

keeping it for you smiley
Keeping mine too kiss
Re: My Igbo Housemate Took Me To Church Today And The Yoruba Pastor Is Posh by onila(f): 11:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
stinggy:

Keeping mine too kiss
hmmm tongue
Re: My Igbo Housemate Took Me To Church Today And The Yoruba Pastor Is Posh by ChappyChase: 12:03am On Sep 21, 2015
Their blackness, fatness or laziness which one be the posh?
Re: My Igbo Housemate Took Me To Church Today And The Yoruba Pastor Is Posh by ochardbaby(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2015
ChappyChase:
Their blackness, fatness or laziness which one be the posh?

Remember their smartness,ability to clean the Abuna with mouth.

(1) (Reply)

Sponsored Weddings, Good Or Bad? / EX Returned Because Of NYSC Runz / Reason For The Growing Number Of Single Ladies...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.