Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" (45057 Views)

Saudi Military, Noa Advocate Alternative Narrative On Terrorism. / Why Do Blacks Disrespect Ben Carson? / Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
nyabinghi:
you are a demented did prophet Mohammed(s.a.w) not abolish slavery. The fist muezzin was even a sudanese black bilal, your are uneducated.
You prick. Go to Mauritania today and say your gay prophet abolishes slavery. The abolition of slavery is even a new thing yet you are using the pedophile who died some millennium ago to support your bogus argument. You are all hypocrites!
Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by jcross19: 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
Koolmexxi:

Ur eagerness to comment shouldn't make u lose ur sense of reasoning. If u had read my post well then u probably would have understood the point I'm making. How many of the countries u listed actually respects human rights and recognises everyone as a Freeborn where it's citizens enjoy freedom jus like the US? America prides itself as a free nation and as such always wants to be seen as a model by the rest of the world even against their better judgement becos everyone knows America is seen as the enemy number 1 in the arab/Muslim world. But in their role as a symbol or model dat embraces all races and religion, they cannot be seen to hold religious or racial sentiments and same goes for whoever is eyeing the oval Office because he's not just the American president but a world leader and an example for the rest of the developing democracies. My point now is even if he has religious sentiments, his voicing it will affect his chances of going to the white house.
your power of reasoning is zero.
Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by stanech: 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sultanchidi:
Obama is nt a Muslim, do ur research b4 commenting

Obama is a proxy muslim. Any body named
Barrak Hussein Obama is a muslim
Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by FOREXMART(m): 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Wow!

If this guy I so admire could be this offensive, then I cease to admire him from today.

*looks at my shelf, picks the books : "gifted hand and the other one , throw them into the dustbin*

Olodo, you are supposed to filter the garbage and take what matters.

1 Like

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by mizvee(f): 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
BALLOSKI:
it is our wahala.
lol
Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by free37: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2015
Hmm.... lipsrsealed
Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by wadetaw202: 7:36am On Sep 24, 2015
neocortex:

Carson , the christian fanatic won't win the primary,
he is just there for contest sake.
America don't need a fanatic.

Don't be too quick to judge him

Muslims have shown to the world that they are terrorists.

So, will you want a terrorist to rule your country?

Not all muslims are like this, but the bad ones have given the world a bad opinion about muslims.

Instead of attacking Ben Carson, Muslims should mend their ways and respect other people's right to religious beliefs.

Your leaders should also show the world that Islam is truly a religion of peace and not that of violence and terrorism!

1 Like

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by neocortex: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2015
wadetaw202:

Don't be too quick to judge him

Muslims have shown to the world that they are terrorists.

So, will you want a terrorist to rule your country?

Not all muslims are like this, but the bad ones have given the world a bad opinion about muslims.

Instead of attacking Ben Carson, Muslims should mend their ways and respect other people's right to religious beliefs.

Your leaders should also show the world that Islam is truly a religion of peace and not that of violence and terrorism!

How did you know am defending Muslims or I am one of them ?
ISIS and Carson have something in common , forcing others to
accept their views.
I repeat no country can move forward with a fanatic in power.

According to the republican , Obama is the first Muslim president,
and he is almost finishing his second term.
So why is Carson scared of muslims ?

Note that i hate muslim fundamentalists even more than you do,
but I will never stereotype an entire group of people , I am only
interested in peoples action not what they supposedly believe.
Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by wadetaw202: 11:24am On Sep 24, 2015
neocortex:

How did you know am defending Muslims or I am one of them ?
ISIS and Carson have something in common , forcing others to
accept their views.
I repeat no country can move forward with a fanatic in power.

According to the republican , Obama is the first Muslim president,
and he is almost finishing his second term.
So why is Carson scared of muslims ?

Note that i hate muslim fundamentalists even more than you do,
but I will never stereotype an entire group of people , I am only
interested in peoples action not what they supposedly believe.

Well, muslims have shown they have some insatiable hunger for violence and terrorism.

So, they should take what comes as consequences of their actions, including rejection by peace-loving people.

Additionally, I cannot remember ever commenting that you were defending muslims.

I just wrote that you should not judge Ben Carson, which was what you were doing.

And Carson was not forcing anyone to accept his view.

If you read him or listened to him well, he said people SHOULD not vote for Muslims and not that people MUST not. They are two different things.

He was just making his opinion known, that is all.

So, it is a glaring error to compare him with ISIS or any Islamic fundamental group.
Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by exclusivejayce(m): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
grin[b]Obama claimed to be a christain before the 2008 elections, but during his second tenureship race americans looked at his behaviour and not religion[/b]
Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by spaceboi: 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
AMERICA for BEN CARSON..... you know Donald trump's speeches against women will bring him down and then carson will win................... MINNESOTA are behind you CARSON, WE NEED YOUR PRINCIPLES HERE
Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by Touchey: 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
stanech:

Obama is a proxy muslim. Any body named
Barrak Hussein Obama is a muslim

Fool
Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by stanech: 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
Touchey:

Fool
Ya papa
Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
He hasn't a fighting chance, IMO. If his lack of executive experience doesn't bring him up short, something as 'arbitrary' as race just might. Unless, of course, the Repubs are suddenly changing tact (which would be a smart move on their part, but alas, highly unlikely).

I'd personally enjoy a Sanders vs. Carson face-off.
Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by fuckerholic(m): 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
husnath:
Islam is the largest growing religion in the world. By 2060, Islam will be the largest religion in the world (PEW research). That means we will have an increase in American Muslims as well, which in turn means non-Muslim Americans will regularly interact with American Muslims. That means your kids and grandkids will have doctors, lawyes, engineers, etc. that are American Muslims. Do you really want to continue the ignorance?
In your dreams !
Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by fuckerholic(m): 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
coolitempa:

Stop dreaming......and think about now.... cheesy....there are more Catholics alone than all Muslims put together.... cheesy
So informed..I love you
Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
BALLOSKI:
Wow!

If this guy I so admire could be this offensive, then I cease to admire him from today.

*looks at my shelf, picks the books : "gifted hand and the other one , throw them into the dustbin*

Same here.
Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
kay29000:

That's what religion does...He is a radical Christian and doesn't like radical Muslims...How ironic. This is why I stay neutral.

Keep it up!let's see how far your neutrality takes you!
Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by BALLOSKI: 5:45am On Oct 22, 2016
hanity:

Same here.
the asinine thought he could sway voters with that hogwash, but it failed. Now we know who won the GOP primary.
Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 22, 2016
BALLOSKI:
the asinine thought he could sway voters with that hogwash, but it failed. Now we know who won the GOP primary.

Exactly!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins / Trump During BLM Protest VS When His Supporters Invaded The US Capitol / Robert Mugabe Gets $10m Golden Handshake, Full Salary And Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.