Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri (35011 Views)

Again, Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri / Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead / BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by EreluY(f): 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
[size=14pt]YET, THE IDIOTIC AND IMBECILIC NORTHERNERS ARE ASKING CHRISTIANS RESIDENT IN THE NORTH TO FORGIVE THESE MISCREANTS. THIS PROJECT CALLED NIGERIA IS CERTAINLY NOT WORKING. [/size]

5 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by clevadani: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
APCriminals come and defend your lies grin
defend what?? Are u happy with the blast?
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by joey5891(m): 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
chocolateme:
This menace definitely would come to an end one day and I pray for the souls of the dead. It is well with Nigeria

amen!!!
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
CHIAAGRO:
WHEN THIS TYPE OF NEWS IS OUT AND FELLOW HUMAN ARE CELEBRATING,I USUALLY LACK ADJECTIVES TO QUALIFY SUCH BEHAVIOR. THE PAINFUL THING IS THAT SOME WILL EVEN SAY THEY ARE CHRISTIANS! THAT'S ANOTHER CHRIST,NOT THE JESUS CHRIST THAT PREACHES EVEN LOVE OF ENEMIES! THE FACT IS THAT BHARAM GREW ON A FERTILE SOIL FOR MORE THAN 5YRS AND IT'S EXTINCTION WILL BE GRADUAL! IF NOT THE FAMOUS INTERVENTION OF GOD,THE EVIL WOULD HAVE SET THE WHOLE NATION ABLAZE BY NOW! BUT I BELIEVE STRONGLY THAT IT WILL BE HISTORY SOON. NIGERIA IS OUR HOME AND WE MUST FEEL FOR EACH OTHER,AFTER ALL,EVERY PART OF THE NATION DEPENDS ON ANOTHER IN A PARTICULAR WAY AND THAT'S HOW WE WILL REMAIN FOR GENERATIONS!

Did you say this during GEJ's time

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by ajebuter(f): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nonybb:
Anytime I see APC struggling with the same thing they campaigned and voted out GEJ for, my heart exceedingly rejoice. Atleast bubu mouth action will know that this is not kwarruption we are talking about here but terrorrism which he said was a war against his brothers. Buhari must suffer; there is no peace for the wicked, the wicked King of The North

Guy, I love GeJ and I respect him a lot
But I don't think we should rejoice over innocent poeple's death or murder. They are fellow citizens irrespective of our tribes and political affliation.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by ERAKAMUS: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
I still don't understand the rationale behind this bombing
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
clevadani:

defend what?? Are u happy with the blast?

I feel the way you felt during Jonathan's time grin

6 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Rexology: 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
Without sounding pessimistic, insurgency CANNOT be completely wiped out in Nigeria, we should just get use to it. Boko Haram is said to have started as a result of Injustice melted on them by the security during Obasonjo's regim (Yusuf's case). Wherever there is no Justice, equity; fairness and rule of Law, insurgency is inevitable. While we are fighting to end insurgency, we should avoid those things that cause it in other not to multiply it in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by godoluwa(m): 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
franchizy:
I don't believe Muslims can be killing Muslims. A certain tribe are responsible for these killings in the North.
They never like the Northerners yet they have refused to relocate from the north to there region.
There agitation for Biafra will never see the light of the day.
RIP to the dead.
r u 4 real? buhari must probe u walahi

4 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
ajebuter:

Guy, I love GeJ and I respect him a lot
But I don't think we should rejoice over innocent poeple's death or murder. They are fellow citizens irrespective of our tribes and political affliation.
Peace.

No one is rejoicing over innocent people's death,we are merely pointing out to Buhari that he is not better than GEJ

12 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

No one is rejoicing over innocent people's death,we are merely pointing out to Buhari that he is not better than GEJ

Perfect.

5 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by ajebuter(f): 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
adenine02:

another happy news for the enemy of Nigeria

they'v started postin rubbish

angry

Like it was happy news for you guys during GEJ's administration remember?

And you guys posted even uglier rubbish.

We eagerly await the end Buhari, the 'messiah, promised

9 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by baloney: 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
angry
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by klassd(m): 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
franchizy:
I don't believe Muslims can be killing Muslims. A certain tribe are responsible for these killings in the North.
They never like the Northerners yet they have refused to relocate from the north to there region.
RIP to the dead.

You are the biggest fool on earth.

5 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by clevadani: 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

I feel the way you felt during Jonathan's time grin
how do u know how I felt during GEJ's tenure?? Are u God??
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by porka: 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
T0nyeBarcanista:
The mere fact that after so long, we can once again regard bomb explosion news as "Breaking News" shows that PMB has been working hard to eradicate Boko Haram. And as predicted, just as a wounded dog, the Boko Haramites can only resort to attack soft targets as the last straw on a camels back.

Hence...as patriots...we must stand with the president and the gallant Nigerian Army on this one.

But one very interesting dimension which I will like critical thinkers to ponder upon and analyse is the following:

Just this weekend...Saraki got into trouble and PDP seems to be on the rescue. This is a party wherein a school of thought believe is known to always distract Nigerians from corruption news headlines by bomb explosion headlines.

So, this same weekend, they released a statement calling Buhari an OFFICIAL TERRORIST.

This same weekend again...an AUDIO...not a VIDEO....an AUDIO (i.e a medium not easily verifiable and highly unlike the real Shekau) of Shekau calling Buhari a liar ...

This same weekend too, multiple explosions occurred in Maiduguri, killing innocent Nigerians as usual.

Well, the questions begging for answers are:

1. What is the link between SHEKAU and CORRUPTION?
2. When did Shekau start releasing Audios rather than Videos?
3. When did Shekau start mentioning/discrediting political parties?
4. Why did all these happen on this same critical weekend?

Answer:
The answer is very simple...when you fight corruption, corruption fights back harder. But if we all harness our resolution against them...we will crush them soonest and totally.

As GEJ said...Boko Haram is part of the PDP government,.....
as Azazi said....Boko Haram is PDP...and...PDP is Boko Haram

#IStandWithBuhari

[size=13pt]Lest we forget, 'An attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North' - Buhari

'Stop killing Boko Haram militants' - Buhari

'Boko Haram are like Niger Delta militants' - Buhari[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

That is just to tell you how badly the insurgency was politicised under GEJ
as in eeh nwanne no be small

1 Like

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Yeeyo: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
Jihadis keep doin will of mohammed piss b upon in oda 2 hv 20 virgin in aljina

1 Like

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by ajebuter(f): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

Exactamente!
Easier to condemn others than to govern when one gets to the position.
Now, I haven't seen the 'messiah' perform the magic his followers are eagerly anticipating. We just hear propaganda.

12 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by orontogorah(m): 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead.

wot has biafra got to do wit dis puck ass?

5 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by adenine02: 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
ajebuter:

Like it was happy news for you guys during GEJ's administration remember?

And you guys posted even uglier rubbish.

We eagerly await the end Buhari, the 'messiah, promised

this is my home it has never bin a happy news now and then
angry angry angry
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by orontogorah(m): 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead.

wot has biafra got to do wit dis ?

1 Like

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by deebrain(m): 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
Boko haram has also confirmed APC government as lying liars, what has lie mohammed have to say again?

Very low IQ.

Please reset.
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
Peculiar in Zoo republic where killing is a norm.

How many has the Fulani nomadic killed? Have Nomadic pastoral been banned? Someone is busy closing Churches in the name of Peace.

When you hear One Nigeria, know you have committed a crime to subscribe to that.

1 Like

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by chrismago(m): 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
let the dead bury their own dead.... barbarism
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Tripleclick(m): 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead.
Animal.. na we form ashibab and isil tooo..

4 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by jossyj: 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead.

Tin chin cha huhu chi cha.

translation

who carry dog come

1 Like

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by kessler53(m): 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
PMB we de wait oh to see when u go end boko haram in Nigeria.
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
I wonder where the generated power is being deployed to, because for the past 6 weeks here in DSC and surrounding communities in Delta state, we haven't gotten a flicker of light. The situation is so deplorable that some residents have started moving out of their houses to where they can at least enjoy even 4 hrs of electricity a day . Since the privatisation excise, powder situation in these areas has worsen and has greatly affected both the security and economic situation negatively.

5 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by hinwazaka: 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
T0nyeBarcanista:
The mere fact that after so long, we can once again regard bomb explosion news as "Breaking News" shows that PMB has been working hard to eradicate Boko Haram. And as predicted, just as a wounded dog, the Boko Haramites can only resort to attack soft targets as the last straw on a camels back.

Hence...as patriots...we must stand with the president and the gallant Nigerian Army on this one.

But one very interesting dimension which I will like critical thinkers to ponder upon and analyse is the following:

Just this weekend...Saraki got into trouble and PDP seems to be on the rescue. This is a party wherein a school of thought believe is known to always distract Nigerians from corruption news headlines by bomb explosion headlines.

So, this same weekend, they released a statement calling Buhari an OFFICIAL TERRORIST.

This same weekend again...an AUDIO...not a VIDEO....an AUDIO (i.e a medium not easily verifiable and highly unlike the real Shekau) of Shekau calling Buhari a liar ...

This same weekend too, multiple explosions occurred in Maiduguri, killing innocent Nigerians as usual.

Answer:
The answer is very simple...when you fight corruption, corruption fights back harder. But if we all harness our resolution against them...we will crush them soonest and totally.

#IStandWithBuhari
T0nyeBarcanista:

Answer:

#IStandWithBuhari
I hope and pray that in the next bomb attack, you will be among the victims. That way you can show your true loyalty to your Demigod President. After such sacrifice, I will open a public website to acknowledge your bravery and love for the President.

PS: THUNDER WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN FOR POSING AS BARCANISTA.

10 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Nopeace4dwicked: 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
T0nyeBarcanista:

Answer:

#IStandWithBuhari
eya i pity the day u were born.no more Jonathan to blame now dey result to dis nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by CHIAAGRO: 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Did you say this during GEJ's time
YES! MY MESSAGE HAS BEEN SAME SINCE THEN! WE MUST KEEP POLITICAL AND RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS OUT WHEN IT COMES TO HUMAN LIFE! BECAUSE I MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT POLITICS BUT PEOPLE WHO CLAIM RELIGIOUS BUT SPITS HATRED HAVE NO SHARE IN GOD'S FAMILY!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Seizes Isah Yuguda's House (Photo) / Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him / Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.