Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,813 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri (34970 Views)

Again, Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri / Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead / BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by ebira12345: 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
I strongly believe that bokoharam days are number, an i believe in Nigeria army an our able president, boko ur game will soon be over, may God bless my country naija for life.

1 Like

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by RickyTan: 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
franchizy:
I don't believe Muslims can be killing Muslims. A certain tribe are responsible for these killings in the North.
They never like the Northerners yet they have refused to relocate from the north to there region.
There agitation for Biafra will never see the light of the day.
RIP to the dead.

You are here inciting hate at a time of great loss to our country.
You are a low life, a coward, and a hypocrite.

You also contradict yourself and have really poor grammar which communicates that you are an illiterate.
You don't believe Muslims can be killing themselves? You really make no sense.

Go and worry about your rent this month rather than the people you hate. Or your broke ass live under bridge? Idiot

13 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by millionboi(m): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
APC wil deny it

8 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by slap1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Weep not northerners b00hari body odour will soon fix it

Meanwhile burati is somewhere charming snakes and doing push ups in front of cameras

Eze you don kolo. I read this and burst out laughing in front of a visitor!

7 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
passionate88:
It's painful. when Jonathan was there during the presidential campaigns, I remember watching Buhari when he sat on a sofa talking about how he's sad that a group of persons are holding the country to ransom. I thought he has the magic wand to wish away this guys, never knew it was just mouth.
The insurgency have really gotten very bad under the dullard!!!.More people have died on daily average under the dullard than during GEJ's reign. That old fool should just resign for gross incompetency

18 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by kaboninc(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
How we got here...so sad and painful...

My heart felt condolences to those families who lost their loved ones.

1 Like

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by elninowaxzy(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
o! god we ask for ur help ,come and safe us and protect us fro evil..may d soul of the deceased rest in peace.
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
Buhari!!! Nawa oo.... You are falling my hand presdo. Just finish those idiots for me. Crush them.
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
R2bees:
Na everyday explosion dey rock maiduguri. I could remember back then, whenever a bomb go off in any part of the country, the thread here on nairaland will get to 20pages.. But today it barely pass 2pages.... Chai
That is just to tell you how badly the insurgency was politicised under GEJ

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
Bobbystanley:
I taught they said they are winning the war against insurgency?

They also said that Boko boys have surrendered

APC and lies =Bread and Butter

Don't mind them

10 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by 18wheeler: 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
There were 4 explosions. Very heavy ones. I heard them myself.

11 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by sage2(m): 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
franchizy:
I don't believe Muslims can be killing Muslims. A certain tribe are responsible for these killings in the North.
They never like the Northerners yet they have refused to relocate from the north to there region.
RIP to the dead.

You are of the evil ones that feed on human blood. So who is killing the muslims in Syria, Egypt, Pakistan, Libya, Iraq, Yemen, Sudan, Somalia etc? You are not done with those and now you want to instigate genocide against a certain tribe. Be careful what you wish others, it might just come back to you in seven folds. Idiot.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by mandax: 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
RIP.

Borno state is the most Christian area in the 12 sharia states in north of Nigeria.

The aim of the ceaseless attacks on Borno is that once Christianity is wiped out in that part of northern Nigeria, Islamizing the rest of far north is a mere walk over.

6 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by jossyj: 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead.

eyaa,
so people can be so stupid
thought it's about lives being lost

2 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by kechywillz(m): 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
una go soon blow maiduguri comot nigerian map
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by baralatie(m): 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
chukwudi44:
If only the northern elders cooperated with GEJ, things would not have gotten this bad
this is the real fact!

9 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
Well I believe these things are happening for a purpose. Nigeria's security sector is evolving. The challenges now we have now is only preparing us for the future. America evolved this way. We will be a great nation. Fellow Nigerians, just be optimistic
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by ajebuter(f): 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
veacea:
We shall overcome one day

One day now?
At first, they said 2 month
Then 3 months
Now, one day in the future?
That's loaded!

12 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by 2termz(m): 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
Even d almighty Buhari is now getting scared.All hail shekau cry

8 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by sympathy55(m): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
RickyTan:

You are here inciting hate at a time of great loss to our country.
You are a low life, a coward, and a hypocrite.

You also contradict yourself and have really poor grammar which communicates that you are an illiterate.
You don't believe Muslims can be killing themselves? You really make no sense.

Go and worry about your rent this month rather than the people you hate. Or your broke ass live under bridge? Idiot
("
bros no vex ok. na mistake the guy do, pls 4give him.
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Nicepoker(m): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by jossyj: 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
sage2:

You are of the evil ones that feed on human blood. So who is killing the muslims in Syria, Egypt, Pakistan, Libya, Iraq, Yemen, Sudan, Somalia etc? You are not done with those and now you want to instigate genocide against a certain tribe. Be careful what you wish others, it might just come back to you in seven folds. Idiot.

you glorified him by calling him idiot
please look for what suites him.
Product of brother and sister's abomination i guess.

3 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by 2termz(m): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
yudy1:
Well I believe these things are happening for a purpose. Nigeria's security sector is evolving. The challenges now we have now is only preparing us for the future. America evolved this way. We will be a great nation. Fellow Nigerians, just be optimistic

Abi optimistic while ur fellow nigerians are dying like chickens up north.smh

3 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by TI1919(m): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by ignis: 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead.
Dumbest comment on Nairaland.

8 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by RickyTan: 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
sympathy55:
bros no vex ok. na mistake the guy do, pls 4give him.

Some people are just so silly.
People got murdered today and the heartless fool is here inciting

Muslims cannot be killing Muslims? Boko Haram is what? Syria is filled with what?

5 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by ORIGENAL(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
I tink say Bokos don dey surrender, abi no be dem?

5 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by skywalker495(m): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
and a bastard somewhere is asking Nigerians to forgive BH angry

7 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
RickyTan:

Some people are just so silly.
People got murdered today and the heartless fool is here inciting

Muslims cannot be killing Muslims? Boko Haram is what? Syria is filled with what?

CHRISTIANS

Don't mind the mad cow grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by juman(m): 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hmmmm

We never knew nigeria would one day be bad like this.

1 Like

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by sage2(m): 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
jossyj:

you glorified him by calling him idiot
please look for what suites him.
Product of brother and sister's abomination i guess.

Some people are just pure evil and irritating. Imagine some families just lost their love ones and someone sees that as an opportunity to promote his agender of hate.

1 Like

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by CHIAAGRO: 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
WHEN THIS TYPE OF NEWS IS OUT AND FELLOW HUMAN ARE CELEBRATING,I USUALLY LACK ADJECTIVES TO QUALIFY SUCH BEHAVIOR. THE PAINFUL THING IS THAT SOME WILL EVEN SAY THEY ARE CHRISTIANS! THAT'S ANOTHER CHRIST,NOT THE JESUS CHRIST THAT PREACHES EVEN LOVE OF ENEMIES! THE FACT IS THAT BHARAM GREW ON A FERTILE SOIL FOR MORE THAN 5YRS AND ITS EXTINCTION WILL BE GRADUAL! IF NOT THE FAMOUS INTERVENTION OF GOD,THE EVIL WOULD HAVE SET THE WHOLE NATION ABLAZE BY NOW! BUT I BELIEVE STRONGLY THAT IT WILL BE HISTORY SOON. NIGERIA IS OUR HOME AND WE MUST FEEL FOR EACH OTHER,AFTER ALL,EVERY PART OF THE NATION DEPENDS ON ANOTHER IN A PARTICULAR WAY AND THAT'S HOW WE WILL REMAIN FOR GENERATIONS!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt / Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" / Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.