Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party (72504 Views)

More Photos From 2face Idibia's Chieftancy Ceremony In Kaduna / Photos From 2face Book Launch "A Very Good Bad Guy" / Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 21, 2015
haters be like:

IamAtribalist:
This guy is overrated. A one hit wonder if you ask me. My African Queen was popular because it played right into the hands/minds of Nigerian/African/black women. They like to see themselves as QUEEN so that men can go and hustle/suffer to take care of them. Each one of the girls that 2face laid with probably thought that the song was written for her. Anyway, the song was a hit because African women loved it. Simple. There was nothing remarkable, insightful or refreshing about the lyrics AND the beat was wack as faack. And as a vocalist, Tuface is quite average lets tell the truth. There are way better vocalists but if your song is not popular nobody gives a shi(t) about you. When it comes to music women generally decide who is good and who is not - Idibia song was an outright a$$ kissing song to African women and they ate it up and declared him Nigeria's no.1. It also helps that he is very attractive guy. Being good looking is a huge factor. Imagine IF Timaya had sang the song My African Queen, do you SERIOUSLY think it would have blown like it did? Use your brain guys and analyze things from reality, stop all these rubbish about how great Tuface is, ITS ALL PACKAGING.
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by DennisEche(m): 7:33am On Sep 21, 2015
[quote author=IamAtribalist post=38218981]

That's another topic for another time. Lets start by putting this Tuface hype in the dustbin of history. Its pathetic and shows a lack of critical analysis on the part of many Nigerians. People can celebrate Tuface without using unnecessary hype. He is a good musician but to say he is great is an insult to sharp musical minds EVERYWHERE. The term Legend should not be thrown around like its free puffpuff. The term LEGEND should be reserved for original transformational artists who not only changed music but changed socio-political terrain of our country. Not some guy who made money/fame by singing an okay song about how African woman is somehow some de facto QUEEN who should be catered to by the African man - continuing to perpetrate the same old monkey work baboon chop mentality of these modern day African women. The same Tuface was going around performing for corrupt politicians and taking political campaign egunje from Goodluck Jonathan. Now tell me how that is transformational? The problem with many Nigerians is that they like to follow hype and forget substance. Nigerian women love Tuface because he is popular, talented and good looking. Nigerian men admire him because of his sexual exploits. And finally the guy is admired by many (including myself) because he is humble and approachable (street cred). However, that does NOT make him TRANSFORMATIONAL and hence he is NOT a legend. Shikena.[/quote
walahi you be witch for hating on the legenr

2 Likes

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Ursino(f): 7:42am On Sep 21, 2015
Nicw one
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by d33types: 7:47am On Sep 21, 2015
Young03:
his days in life is drastically reducing...
Such a foolish comment ..your days nko?
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Akposkool(m): 7:54am On Sep 21, 2015
bukatee2015:
Why pple liike olamide,reminisces,oritse femi, no dey come dis kind shows sad
because na civilized show not some ghetto and ganja occasion

5 Likes

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by haibe(m): 7:55am On Sep 21, 2015
Tell me one Nigerian love song (or even African) that has a remarkable, insightful, and refreshing lyrics like African Queen by TuBaba
IamAtribalist:
This guy is overrated. A one hit wonder if you ask me. My African Queen was popular because it played right into the hands/minds of Nigerian/African/black women. They like to see themselves as QUEEN so that men can go and hustle/suffer to take care of them. Each one of the girls that 2face laid with probably thought that the song was written for her. Anyway, the song was a hit because African women loved it. Simple. There was nothing remarkable, insightful or refreshing about the lyrics AND the beat was wack as faack. And as a vocalist, Tuface is quite average lets tell the truth. There are way better vocalists but if your song is not popular nobody gives a shi(t) about you. When it comes to music women generally decide who is good and who is not - Idibia song was an outright a$$ kissing song to African women and they ate it up and declared him Nigeria's no.1. It also helps that he is very attractive guy. Being good looking is a huge factor. Imagine IF Timaya had sang the song My African Queen, do you SERIOUSLY think it would have blown like it did? Use your brain guys and analyze things from reality, stop all these rubbish about how great Tuface is, ITS ALL PACKAGING.
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Akposkool(m): 7:57am On Sep 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:
you need brain surgery like right now
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Mancity26(m): 7:59am On Sep 21, 2015
is it bcs i no join on time bcs of nepa, i no see psquare nd davido, oritse femi nd phyno, even flavour
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Mancity26(m): 8:01am On Sep 21, 2015
Akposkool:
because na civilized show not some ghetto and ganja occasion
olamide was dia.. He even performed
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Akposkool(m): 8:08am On Sep 21, 2015
MrMcJay:
Truth is that as at today, Dbanj needs Jazzy to help him musically as even Wande is faring better in music than Dbanj. However, Jazzy doesn't need Dbanj as Dbanj is merely going to be a negative influence and distraction to the Mavin group.

When Dbanj had the opportunity to stand by Jazzy, he blew it. Hence, Jazzy is not willing to give him any chance

I hope they can work things together tho.
and who is don jazzy? Please talk well joor. He needs dbanj more
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by maestroz: 8:14am On Sep 21, 2015
pixs from my mums thirtyfied parry held at The Lounge...loading!
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Akposkool(m): 8:22am On Sep 21, 2015
MrMcJay:

Give those small rats time and you would know that when the mother rat gets old, it feeds off the milk of its young ones.

Where was Dbanj before he met Jazzy? Years after he clashed with Jazzy, he still can't find his feet musically.
with what lyrics? Doro bucci, Godwin, looku looku, adaobi or chop am? Guy don jazzy dreams of dbanj reunion like everyday. Only tiwa savage has class in mavins and she was self made

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Akposkool(m): 8:29am On Sep 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:

Bia just name the hits, apart from AFRICAN QUEEN. I am waiting...
I have been enduring your mumuness on this thread. All 2baba songs are instant hits even osho that he did in his native language was a hit. See if you continue this your rubbish campaign na ogun go fire you

4 Likes

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by oloyetomoye: 8:41am On Sep 21, 2015
Happy Birthday 2baba! More Grace

By the way, if love 2face then get a piece for him.... grin grin grin grin

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Srallens(m): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2015
Khez:
MI spoke extensively well...

Love his choice of words...

He sounded very educated!!! Btw big fan of Baba and sansansan! cheesy
. Lol........... I guess u meant Sound Sultan?

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by hensben(m): 8:58am On Sep 21, 2015
faheez:
you are nothing but a fool.. Someone who paved way for the good industry we have today.. He is indeed a legend. He fit no be legend for your own house but the country at large recognized him as a true living legend....
What is your own definition of legend?
Tell him bro, I don't just understand some Nigerians as far as he is not from their tribe they must have something negative to say. Tribalism is the problem of Nigeria, it birth sentiment and hatred.
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by hensben(m): 9:07am On Sep 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:

That's another topic for another time. Lets start by putting this Tuface hype in the dustbin of history. Its pathetic and shows a lack of critical analysis on the part of many Nigerians. People can celebrate Tuface without using unnecessary hype. He is a good musician but to say he is great is an insult to sharp musical minds EVERYWHERE. The term Legend should not be thrown around like its free puffpuff. The term LEGEND should be reserved for original transformational artists who not only changed music but changed socio-political terrain of our country. Not some guy who made money/fame by singing an okay song about how African woman is somehow some de facto QUEEN who should be catered to by the African man - continuing to perpetrate the same old monkey work baboon chop mentality of these modern day African women. The same Tuface was going around performing for corrupt politicians and taking political campaign egunje from Goodluck Jonathan. Now tell me how that is transformational? The problem with many Nigerians is that they like to follow hype and forget substance. Nigerian women love Tuface because he is popular, talented and good looking. Nigerian men admire him because of his sexual exploits. And finally the guy is admired by many (including myself) because he is humble and approachable (street cred). However, that does NOT make him TRANSFORMATIONAL and hence he is NOT a legend. Shikena.
So TRaNSFORMING Naija hip pop music to international level were the likes of d'banj was spotted by good music(Kanye west), sound sultan becoming pal with Wyclef jean and Wizkid and Chris brown now perform on same stage is not legendary abi. FYI, 2face sang about Naija situation and politicians, go listen to e be like say, for instance, man unkind and so on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Srallens(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:

Please don't forget to support your point of view with evidence. Which other hit did Tuface make? I am waiting...
. I can't imagine som1 dis ignorant abt 2Baba in Naija muzik industry. Heard of For Instance? Where he sang abt politicians? Nfana'nbaga? Where he featured bennieMan in d remix? Street Credibility n'ko? He was selected to feature in R Kelly's hit track where oda top African artist where featured. If any top rated naija musician can attest to d fact dat 2Baba is a Don, hu u b?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:25am On Sep 21, 2015
jaybee3:

Good morning
Good morning darling of all darlings kiss.. Hope you slept well?

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by faheez(m): 9:46am On Sep 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:

My friend STOP saying rubbish. None of those are hits. Again, name ONE hit apart from African Queen. Waiting...
you are a f*** once more for saying all this are not hit..
What of rainbow, raindrops and ife neme. Are they not hits too?

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:48am On Sep 21, 2015
Young03:
his days in life is drastically reducing...

Can you listen to yourself undecided
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by lebete3000: 10:13am On Sep 21, 2015
IamBawseWiz:
embarassed[i][/i] embarassed embarassed embarassed[color=#990000][/color] embarassed
Xo fvcking annoyed,hip tv just spoil †нε whole show 4 me.Imagine dem end broadcast wen Starboy won perform.

Hope they paste it on YouTube.
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by lebete3000: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2015
all4naija:
F**king ugly stage. He's not a show guru at all! cry cry cry cry

that's why d'banj keeps thumping him.
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by lebete3000: 10:19am On Sep 21, 2015
booqee:
haters be like:
Keep quiet joor...if na Timaya sing am you go dig am
But d guy went too far sha...2face nah Legend...E.O.D
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Ziggyzito(m): 10:34am On Sep 21, 2015
igbsam:

guy sleep dey catch you. Go and sleep.

Gerrara hia!
fooool
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by philcom09: 10:36am On Sep 21, 2015
why don't you take this advantage and produce your own song

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Ziggyzito(m): 10:36am On Sep 21, 2015
safarigirl:
you don't even know when I'm rude, this isn't it. I even commended his harmonica use, but someone can't critic your idol without you viewing it as 'hating' on him or 'beefing', but we understand
you'll commend him today and write terrible things about him later.
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by safarigirl(f): 11:16am On Sep 21, 2015
Ziggyzito:
you'll commend him today and write terrible things about him later.
and so? Are we talking future or now? Don't I have the right to an opinion or are opinions static in nature? If he does good tomorrow, I'll commend him, if not, I'll condemn him, but una don label me 'D'banj hater' so you look forward to my 'hate' comments and attack me even when I'm not hating.
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by safarigirl(f): 11:21am On Sep 21, 2015
Akposkool:
with what lyrics? Doro bucci, Godwin, looku looku, adaobi or chop am? Guy don jazzy dreams of dbanj reunion like everyday. Only tiwa savage has class in mavins and she was self made
same way D'banj blew with lyrics like 'do you like the koko' 'you're on a long thing' and 'my koko drives her wild'. Don't even try to compare Mo'hits and Mavin lyrically cuz they're wack on equal levels. Nobody beta pass anybody

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures / Kiran Matharoo In Cleavage-Baring Outfit To #OLIC2 [PICS] / Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.