Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) (72520 Views)

Nadia Buari And Husband Flaunt Their Wedding Rings And Watches In Adorable Photo / Nadia Buari And The Father Of Her Twin Girls Loved Up In New Photo / Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by feranmi400: 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2016

Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari is still playing hide and seek with the identity of her babies father and a clear photo of her twins.The hollywood diva who gave birth to her twins last year shared a photo of herself and her boo playing with their babies.

Customary of her, she didn’t show the face of her boo and children in the photo below and she captioned it “U don’t know affectionate tillu’ve met them.’

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/02/actress-nadia-buari-and-boo-play-with-their-twin-daughters-photo/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by feranmi400: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
nice

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
The husband looks Arabian. No be celebrity one day she go surely show their faces

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by Afrok(m): 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
When will she show the face of her HOUSE BOY? wink

22 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
Nice one....

*Oh God, please bless me with TWINS .....kiss

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by funnynation(m): 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
nice one
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
Why are they hiding the identity of the husband?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by chimah3(m): 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
Not like any of us cares undecided

12 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by Peacetemi: 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by ireneony(f): 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
undecided why the black and white background
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by olive282(f): 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
Fine girl..choi

3 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by osborn442(m): 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
Very good for her...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by Alvinnado(m): 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
Still playing and seek,primary school play or moonlight play which one u dey play Nadia.......That's bullshit,u ought to be proud of what the dick u have already eaten so stop pretending to be secretive.

4 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by VisitorsCanteen(m): 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
Seen cool
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by emmoteh(m): 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
A beg I dey watch ball
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by Faremisodeeq(m): 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
.how I move out from thread like this

4 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by passionate88: 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
Fine girl
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by omusiliyu(m): 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
Is she a Hollywood actress?

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by goddyben(m): 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
This man no the tire to hide him face?

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
BABY DADDY OR HUSBAND.
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by HDee(m): 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by UIA04(f): 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by MoreWahala: 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hollywood actress? OP better correct that nonsense, even Queen Omotola or Genevieve won't be called Hollywood divas

3 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by Emmaoga: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
chimah3:
Not like any of us cares undecided

just say you don't care only and not to tag everyone as if you are our spokesperson.

you want her to show you his face so that you will go and Photoshop his picture with another lady thereby crashing her marriage..

husbands dey scarce this days that's y some ladies no wan hear story

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by princeakins(m): 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Nice one....

I bet you we have something in common. smiley
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by princeakins(m): 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
MOi Crush kiss
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by HDee(m): 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Nice one....

Piece of cake.... we can have that together if you want... grin

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
Beautiful Lady
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by heryurh(m): 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hollywood?? Op, how come .. I thought it was only Pres. Buh.ari that has gone International undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by heryurh(m): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress / Emmanuel Emenike Hosts Governor Uzodinma, Phyno In His Mansion In Imo (Video) / Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.