Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party (72501 Views)

More Photos From 2face Idibia's Chieftancy Ceremony In Kaduna / Photos From 2face Book Launch "A Very Good Bad Guy" / Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Smithkline555: 2:10am On Sep 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:

My friend STOP saying rubbish. None of those are hits. Again, name ONE hit apart from African Queen. Waiting...
Go to bed!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Smithkline555: 2:13am On Sep 21, 2015
mbulela:

U get time for pointless discussion.
I dey choose comments wey I dey respond to.
No be every question dem dey answer.
Meanwhile there are at least four fans favourties wey no even dey your long list yet person dey ask which hit him get.
Good nite.
I tire for some people ooo. Imagine person dey ask which hit 2face get apart from african queen like say na korede bello him dey ask about... IGWE MUST HEAR THIS. Good night bro..

8 Likes

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Chartey(m): 2:14am On Sep 21, 2015
Smithkline555:
African Queen, Nfana Ibaga, U No Holy Pass, Keep on Rocking, Right Here, Ole, If Love Is A Crime, Let Somebody Love You, Thank U Lord, Feeling You, Be There, Holy, Enter the Place, See Me So, E Be Like Say, Other Side of Existence, Implication, Omo No Dulling, Odi Ya, Higher, Only Me, I Dey Feel Like, See It Coming, Baby Mi Da, Dance Go, Dance in the Rain, No Shakin, 4 Instance, International Loving, Go Down There etc Good night.
You get time aswear.

11 Likes

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Chartey(m): 2:15am On Sep 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:

My friend STOP saying rubbish. None of those are hits. Again, name ONE hit apart from African Queen. Waiting...
Everybody bought his albums and sang along from A to Z then. You definitely don't know Nigerian music if you can't remember those days.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Adortem: 2:17am On Sep 21, 2015
mistytohcute:
why HIPTV con do like this na

mtchewwww
Airtime money bought don burn, na to go sleep remain. No be Hiptv fault na. Goodnight
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by ManTiger(m): 2:21am On Sep 21, 2015
He's truly fortyfied!

For him to drop out of Kennies Music and still stay relevant after all this while...

3 Likes

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by IamBawseWiz(m): 2:21am On Sep 21, 2015
embarassed[i][/i] embarassed embarassed embarassed[color=#990000][/color] embarassed
Xo fvcking annoyed,hip tv just spoil †нε whole show 4 me.Imagine dem end broadcast wen Starboy won perform.

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by IamAtribalist: 2:24am On Sep 21, 2015
Chartey:

Everybody bought his albums and sang along from A to Z then. You definitely don't know Nigerian music if you can't remember those days.

Waiting...
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by IamAtribalist: 2:25am On Sep 21, 2015
Smithkline555:
Go to bed!

Agbero wetin concern u wit portfolio? Abeg swerve for one side, joor.
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Smithkline555: 2:31am On Sep 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:

Agbero wetin concern u wit portfolio? Abeg swerve for one side, joor.
i am not the cause of your problem. Go to bed and stop hallucinating

7 Likes

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Nobody: 2:43am On Sep 21, 2015
F**king ugly stage. He's not a show guru at all! cry cry cry cry
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by hensben(m): 2:43am On Sep 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:

Waiting...
So who is now a legend? Phyno or slow dogg in the kitchen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by IamAtribalist: 3:01am On Sep 21, 2015
hensben:
So who is now a legend? Phyno or slow dogg in the kitchen?

That's another topic for another time. Lets start by putting this Tuface hype in the dustbin of history. Its pathetic and shows a lack of critical analysis on the part of many Nigerians. People can celebrate Tuface without using unnecessary hype. He is a good musician but to say he is great is an insult to sharp musical minds EVERYWHERE. The term Legend should not be thrown around like its free puffpuff. The term LEGEND should be reserved for original transformational artists who not only changed music but changed socio-political terrain of our country. Not some guy who made money/fame by singing an okay song about how African woman is somehow some de facto QUEEN who should be catered to by the African man - continuing to perpetrate the same old monkey work baboon chop mentality of these modern day African women. The same Tuface was going around performing for corrupt politicians and taking political campaign egunje from Goodluck Jonathan. Now tell me how that is transformational? The problem with many Nigerians is that they like to follow hype and forget substance. Nigerian women love Tuface because he is popular, talented and good looking. Nigerian men admire him because of his sexual exploits. And finally the guy is admired by many (including myself) because he is humble and approachable (street cred). However, that does NOT make him TRANSFORMATIONAL and hence he is NOT a legend. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by faheez(m): 3:10am On Sep 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:

That's another topic for another time. Lets start by putting this Tuface hype in the dustbin of history. Its pathetic and shows a lack of critical analysis on the part of many Nigerians. People can celebrate Tuface without using unnecessary hype. He is a good musician but to say he is great is an insult to sharp musical minds EVERYWHERE. The term Legend should not be thrown around like its free puffpuff. The term LEGEND should be reserved for original transformational artists who not only changed music but changed socio-political terrain of our country. Not some guy who made money/fame by singing an okay song about how African woman is somehow some de facto QUEEN who should be catered to by the African man - continuing to perpetrate the same old monkey work baboon chop mentality of these modern day African women. The same Tuface was going around performing for corrupt politicians and taking political campaign egunje from Goodluck Jonathan. Now tell me how that is transformational? The problem with many Nigerians is that they like to follow hype and forget substance. Nigerian women love Tuface because he is popular, talented and good looking. Nigerian men admire him because of his sexual exploits. And finally the guy is admired by many (including myself) because he is humble and approachable (street cred). However, that does NOT make him TRANSFORMATIONAL and hence he is NOT a legend. Shikena.
you are nothing but a fool.. Someone who paved way for the good industry we have today.. He is indeed a legend. He fit no be legend for your own house but the country at large recognized him as a true living legend....
What is your own definition of legend?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by IamAtribalist: 3:14am On Sep 21, 2015
faheez:
you are nothing but a fool.. Someone who paved way for the good industry we have today.. He is indeed a legend. He fit no be legend for your own house but the country at large recognized him as a true living legend....
What is your own definition of legend?

Keep it civilized or I will banish you from my mentions okay? Now, let me know (in one sentence) if you are ready to keep the childish insults to yourself and I will decide if you are worth my time or not. Over to you.
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by kinglekan: 3:14am On Sep 21, 2015
rexycul4:
wizkid on stage now

Dis one DT u r posting it as tho u r dere live grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Ofodirinwa: 3:21am On Sep 21, 2015
nellyalph:
NEPA!!!!!!!!!

.com
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:36am On Sep 21, 2015
Happy birthday the legend of Nigerian music.. Wishing you long life, and prosperity..

@ Annie, Swanky J slayed your look tonight kiss kiss.. Lovely gown..

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Truckpusher(m): 4:40am On Sep 21, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Happy birthday the legend of Nigerian music.. Wishing you long life, and prosperity..

@ Annie, Swanky J slayed your look tonight kiss kiss.. Lovely gown..

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Kog45(m): 5:29am On Sep 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:

I love your post bcs u are on point like a madman.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Sanchez01: 5:39am On Sep 21, 2015
mbulela:
As expected some of them were using DJ, pretending they did not see the band. Omawumi has been the best act so far. Talent no dey hide. I also liked what the Ibrus did.
You can imaginegrin
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:42am On Sep 21, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=38219344][/quote]
You dey sleep @ all undecided? Trouble.. No good morning to you oo sad
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by AlienStar: 6:45am On Sep 21, 2015
Like?
VaselineCrew2:

sooo many questions for you embarassed
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by jaybee3(m): 6:48am On Sep 21, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

You dey sleep @ all undecided? Trouble.. No good morning to you oo sad

Good morning
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by sammie12: 7:00am On Sep 21, 2015
Wow that show was so so massive mehh,olamide performance was so so good,shout to the baddo
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Badbreathcure81(m): 7:03am On Sep 21, 2015
fammo:
Sound Sultan roasting big tym...
was he ever rich ??
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by lekan29ice(m): 7:04am On Sep 21, 2015
lovely people .....lovely pic
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by sammie12: 7:04am On Sep 21, 2015
It really good seeing dbanj and don jazzy turning up together again,all the big stars in the music industry were there
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by aspirebig: 7:08am On Sep 21, 2015
Young03:
his days in life is drastically reducing...

So with everyone of us, even a new born baby.

Or is your own increasingly rapidly ? Lol

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by sammie12: 7:09am On Sep 21, 2015
Basket mouth just went there to sell ticket for his show,M.I roasting was dry
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by chigoizie7(m): 7:11am On Sep 21, 2015
Twale!!!!!.
U are truly a boss.

Nfana ibaga,

Nothing dey happen, groove on my legend and hero.

HBD

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures / Kiran Matharoo In Cleavage-Baring Outfit To #OLIC2 [PICS] / Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.