Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,680 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party (72505 Views)

More Photos From 2face Idibia's Chieftancy Ceremony In Kaduna / Photos From 2face Book Launch "A Very Good Bad Guy" / Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:
[s]This guy is overrated. A one hit wonder if you ask me. My African Queen was popular because it played right into the hands/minds of Nigerian/African/black women. They like to see themselves as QUEEN so that men can go and hustle/suffer to take care of them. Each one of the girls that 2face laid with probably thought that the song was written for her. Anyway, the song was a hit because African women loved it. Simple. There was nothing remarkable, insightful or refreshing about the lyrics AND the beat was wack as faack. And as a vocalist, Tuface is quite average lets tell the truth. There are way better vocalists but if your song is not popular nobody gives a shi(t) about you. When it comes to music women generally decide who is good and who is not - Idibia song was an outright a$$ kissing song to African women and they ate it up and declared him Nigeria's no.1. It also helps that he is very attractive guy. Being good looking is a huge factor. Imagine IF Timaya had sang the song My African Queen, do you SERIOUSLY think it would have blown like it did? Use your brain guys and analyze things from reality, stop all these rubbish about how great Tuface is, ITS ALL PACKAGING.[/s]

Rubbish. the guy is talented and his humility is major plus, keep hating tribal bigot

2 Likes

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 21, 2015
can anyone help me with the link to the video of the event.
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by philcom09: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
NEED A PLOT OF LAND ?

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by haabimbohlar(f): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:
This guy is overrated. A one hit wonder if you ask me. My African Queen was popular because it played right into the hands/minds of Nigerian/African/black women. They like to see themselves as QUEEN so that men can go and hustle/suffer to take care of them. Each one of the girls that 2face laid with probably thought that the song was written for her. Anyway, the song was a hit because African women loved it. Simple. There was nothing remarkable, insightful or refreshing about the lyrics AND the beat was wack as faack. And as a vocalist, Tuface is quite average lets tell the truth. There are way better vocalists but if your song is not popular nobody gives a shi(t) about you. When it comes to music women generally decide who is good and who is not - Idibia song was an outright a$$ kissing song to African women and they ate it up and declared him Nigeria's no.1. It also helps that he is very attractive guy. Being good looking is a huge factor. Imagine IF Timaya had sang the song My African Queen, do you SERIOUSLY think it would have blown like it did? Use your brain guys and analyze things from reality, stop all these rubbish about how great Tuface is, ITS ALL PACKAGING.

From my point of view, if it was Timaya that sang African Queen like Tuface did he would be recognized, the song has good content, beat n nice delivery and that is where packaging comes in. Packaging makes one different, Very body has their style, Adekunle Gold used to be nobody but now he is going places, i advise if you are a upcoming artist know your style, be real, have a good content and package well. Tuface is a legend has most of his songs has good lyrics, has meaning and are bam. It can be your turn tmrw

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Khez: 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
Srallens:
. Lol........... I guess u meant Sound Sultan?
cheesy yh, that was what 2baba called him yesterday
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by rabol(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
Young03:
his days in life is drastically reducing...

Whose days in life is tremendously increasing?
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by kcowen(m): 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:

That's another topic for another time. Lets start by putting this Tuface hype in the dustbin of history. Its pathetic and shows a lack of critical analysis on the part of many Nigerians. People can celebrate Tuface without using unnecessary hype. He is a good musician but to say he is great is an insult to sharp musical minds EVERYWHERE. The term Legend should not be thrown around like its free puffpuff. The term LEGEND should be reserved for original transformational artists who not only changed music but changed socio-political terrain of our country. Not some guy who made money/fame by singing an okay song about how African woman is somehow some de facto QUEEN who should be catered to by the African man - continuing to perpetrate the same old monkey work baboon chop mentality of these modern day African women. The same Tuface was going around performing for corrupt politicians and taking political campaign egunje from Goodluck Jonathan. Now tell me how that is transformational? The problem with many Nigerians is that they like to follow hype and forget substance. Nigerian women love Tuface because he is popular, talented and good looking. Nigerian men admire him because of his sexual exploits. And finally the guy is admired by many (including myself) because he is humble and approachable (street cred). However, that does NOT make him TRANSFORMATIONAL and hence he is NOT a legend. Shikena.
I tire 4 this guy ooh..do u have a problem with good music(lyrically)or with the artist ?ur own opinion do not count out of the population we have in dis country that made him a Legend,what is ur own definition of legend..Senator Florence Ita-Giwa said everybody loves Tuface,d twenties love Tuface,d thirties love Tuface even the 70s love Tuface,Dbanj told MI to continue moving with his Music cos Tuface have already pave the way for them,Soundsultan said sometimes when he feels like giving up becos of d likes of wizkid & Davido but seeing Tuface moving that inspire him to also move...the average stardom of a nigeria artist is 1-6yrs but dis guy has been doing it for like 18yrs now(he was the lst & only artist that sold his CD for 1.5k & it was accepted in the market cos people like his song)Even when the music industry wasn't paying well he was doing it 4 fun...I see Tuface still singing & performing at the age of 85,I see Tuface performing at his own burial Lolzz.....Dude hate him or Love him you can't take the legendary away from him

3 Likes

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
lebete3000:

Keep quiet joor...if na Timaya sing am you go dig am

But d guy went too far sha...2face nah Legend...E.O.D
ok I don't get this.. cos you're saying two different things in one post.. I think ur the one who needs to keep quiet
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by lebete3000: 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
booqee:
ok I don't get this.. cos you're saying two different things in one post.. I think ur the one who needs to keep quiet

Keep quiet woman!
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by lekankolade(m): 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
senzmanto9:
including sex? undecided
if it's your way, some pple may think u are crazy but the money will keep coming
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by free37: 11:10am On Sep 22, 2015
Nice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures / Kiran Matharoo In Cleavage-Baring Outfit To #OLIC2 [PICS] / Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.