Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party (72517 Views)

More Photos From 2face Idibia's Chieftancy Ceremony In Kaduna / Photos From 2face Book Launch "A Very Good Bad Guy" / Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by iheanyi40(m): 12:47am On Sep 21, 2015
basket too lyk olamide, iknw say na him e wan call out
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by mlanreh: 12:47am On Sep 21, 2015
God bless Nigeria.
God bless 2face
And to the man who asked why Olamide and ko aiint attend shows like this, basket mouth finally presents him to u
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by safarigirl(f): 12:47am On Sep 21, 2015
bukatee2015:
Why pple liike olamide,reminisces,oritse femi, no dey come dis kind shows sad
shey you don see Olamide. Wetin Oritsefemi wan sing?

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by januzaj(m): 12:48am On Sep 21, 2015
ELEDA MI

2 Likes

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by rexycul4(f): 12:49am On Sep 21, 2015
olamide drop am as e dey hot

2 Likes

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by januzaj(m): 12:50am On Sep 21, 2015
Olamide o ya shakitibobo na...mk

4 Likes

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by januzaj(m): 12:50am On Sep 21, 2015
Olamide o ya shakitibobo na...mk everybody go gaga

3 Likes

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by spyroxy1(m): 12:50am On Sep 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:
This guy is overrated. A one hit wonder if you ask me. My African Queen was popular because it played right into the hands/minds of Nigerian/African/black women. They like to see themselves as QUEEN so that men can go and hustle/suffer to take care of them. Each one of the girls that 2face laid with probably thought that the song was written for her. Anyway, the song was a hit because African women loved it. Simple. There was nothing remarkable, insightful or refreshing about the lyrics AND the beat was wack as faack. And as a vocalist, Tuface is quite average lets tell the truth. There are way better vocalists but if your song is not popular nobody gives a shi(t) about you. When it comes to music women generally decide who is good and who is not - Idibia song was an outright a$$ kissing song to African women and they ate it up and declared him Nigeria's no.1. It also helps that he is very attractive guy. Being good looking is a huge factor. Imagine IF Timaya had sang the song My African Queen, do you SERIOUSLY think it would have blown like it did? Use your brain guys and analyze things from reality, stop all these rubbish about how great Tuface is, ITS ALL PACKAGING.

your answer is below

happney65:

Bad Belle people,How is this show Wack?Hiaann..Na which one u don organise..Shiorr

5 Likes

eyin omo wobe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by iheanyi40(m): 12:51am On Sep 21, 2015
shakiti bobo on point
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by iheanyi40(m): 12:52am On Sep 21, 2015
wizzy don perform ?
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by TheMainMan: 12:52am On Sep 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:
This guy is overrated. A one hit wonder if you ask me. My African Queen was popular because it played right into the hands/minds of Nigerian/African/black women. They like to see themselves as QUEEN so that men can go and hustle/suffer to take care of them. Each one of the girls that 2face laid with probably thought that the song was written for her. Anyway, the song was a hit because African women loved it. Simple. There was nothing remarkable, insightful or refreshing about the lyrics AND the beat was wack as faack. And as a vocalist, Tuface is quite average lets tell the truth. There are way better vocalists but if your song is not popular nobody gives a shi(t) about you. When it comes to music women generally decide who is good and who is not - Idibia song was an outright a$$ kissing song to African women and they ate it up and declared him Nigeria's no.1. It also helps that he is very attractive guy. Being good looking is a huge factor. Imagine IF Timaya had sang the song My African Queen, do you SERIOUSLY think it would have blown like it did? Use your brain guys and analyze things from reality, stop all these rubbish about how great Tuface is, ITS ALL PACKAGING.
... Someone should please give me the address to the nearest rehab..

4 Likes

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by januzaj(m): 12:54am On Sep 21, 2015
d'banj

2 Likes

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by iheanyi40(m): 12:54am On Sep 21, 2015
banger lee

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by fattahnoni(m): 12:54am On Sep 21, 2015
Dat chain badt oo Senetor ita giwa on d beat
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by directonpc(m): 12:55am On Sep 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:
Because he is not your tribe?

3 Likes

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Ziggyzito(m): 12:55am On Sep 21, 2015
Bangalee's on stage. Jazzy is dancing!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by iheanyi40(m): 12:55am On Sep 21, 2015
lol @donjazzy again, dbanj na craze man

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by januzaj(m): 12:56am On Sep 21, 2015
i sight you wizzy

2 Likes

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by safarigirl(f): 12:56am On Sep 21, 2015
D'banj's use of the harmonica, still impressive....kinda ruins it with the track playing, is he lip-synching? I beleive so

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by mbulela: 12:56am On Sep 21, 2015
Sanchez01:

While I may not be seeing the show tonight, I can safely assume some of them would be struggling, particularly with noise and maintaining the pitch with which they sang the original song with. Would try get the video on Youtube in the morning. I'm sure you'd say Timi thrilled since you're a huge fan.smiley
As expected some of them were using DJ, pretending they did not see the band.
Omawumi has been the best act so far. Talent no dey hide.
I also liked what the Ibrus did.

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by januzaj(m): 12:57am On Sep 21, 2015
safarigirl:
D'banj's use of the harmonica, still impressive....kinda ruins it with the track playing, is he lip-synching? I beleive so
he is lip-synching.....the mike no gud sef

2 Likes

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by safarigirl(f): 12:58am On Sep 21, 2015
directonpc:

Because he is not your tribe?
anyone hating on Tuface isn't doing it from a tribal angle. Dude is Idoma, they're neutral

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by igbsam(m): 12:58am On Sep 21, 2015
Want to see Jazzy and D'Banj Perform
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by iheanyi40(m): 12:59am On Sep 21, 2015
m feeling good m feeling nice av paid ma taxes and its alright ,old song chai
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by safarigirl(f): 1:00am On Sep 21, 2015
mbulela:

As expected some of them were using DJ, pretending they did not see the band.
Omawumi has been the best act so far. Talent no dey hide.
I also liked what the Ibrus did.
Cobhams has been the best. Only D'banj and Olamide (partially) have used the DJ blatantly. Seyi shay sang over the DJ so she's good

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Ziggyzito(m): 1:00am On Sep 21, 2015
D'banj is the king of the stage!!! Jazzy is feeling the vibe!

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Mancity26(m): 1:01am On Sep 21, 2015
following now as nepa bring bak light
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by safarigirl(f): 1:02am On Sep 21, 2015
D'banj siddon see small children like Pato perform without lip-synching and he refuses to repent still

2 Likes

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Ziggyzito(m): 1:02am On Sep 21, 2015
D'banj is good!! See the stage is he's!!
Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by iheanyi40(m): 1:04am On Sep 21, 2015
banger Lee, shaking jazzy small boys, reekado n korede

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party by Mancity26(m): 1:04am On Sep 21, 2015
mbulela:
As expected some of them were using DJ, pretending they did not see the band. Omawumi has been the best act so far. Talent no dey hide. I also liked what the Ibrus did.
.flavour still good with his live band

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kiran Matharoo In Cleavage-Baring Outfit To #OLIC2 [PICS] / Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) / Emmanuel Emenike Hosts Governor Uzodinma, Phyno In His Mansion In Imo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.