Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

2 Programming Languages For Andriod(. Apk) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 2 Programming Languages For Andriod(. Apk) (1715 Views)

14 Programming Languages For Mobile App Development / Programming Languages For Bloggers/web Designers / One Of The Best Languages For Beginners In Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Programming Languages For Andriod(. Apk) by Corussa1(m): 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
There are few programming languages for Andriods
But i will suggest 2.
They are :
1.Algoid programming language
2. Frink programming language

The Algoid:

Algoid is an educational app that uses a simple but complete language called Algoid Language (AL) to teach programming.
Target Audience
Kids, teenagers and adults interested in learning computer programming.
★★★ Algoid makes learning to program simple and fun!
Remember the Logo programming language? The friendly turtle/robot that introduces the basics of programming step by step?
Algoid is based on the same idea that is visual feedback loop − Write code, run, debug, and watch the turtle drawing the result.
Here's a link.https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.cyann.algoid&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dprogramming+languages+that+can+run+on+android&pcampaignid=APPU_1_FSL_VdyhJ8esU_mFqagE

2.Frink. I will strongly suggest Frink
Frink is a programming language and calculating tool that runs on your Android or your PC!
It tracks units of measure through all calculations, does arbitrary-precision math, date-time calculations, accesses Android sensors, draws graphics, and much more! Use it as a programming language or a uniquely powerful calculator.
Here's a link also https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=frink.android&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dprogramming+languages+that+can+run+on+android&pcampaignid=APPU_1_FSL_VdyhJ8esU_mFqagE
Re: 2 Programming Languages For Andriod(. Apk) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hi op, I will like to learn mobile app development, I know nothing about coding, please what advice do you have for me concerning how to go about realising my dream?
Re: 2 Programming Languages For Andriod(. Apk) by Corussa1(m): 11:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Hi op, I will like to learn mobile app development, I know nothing about coding, please what advice do you have for me concerning how to go about realising my dream?

Naturally i will advice you to learn Q-basic then move to visual basic (you will be able to build apps knowing a little about visual basic), next is to immediately learn java. If java is too complex you can learn Corona language (its almost like java but much simpler). Learning all this you can build your own app easily within 2-3 months. Note that if you are a Self-taught read pdfs and go on online and take courses
Re: 2 Programming Languages For Andriod(. Apk) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
Corussa1:

Naturally i will advice you to learn Q-basic then move to visual basic (you will be able to build apps knowing a little about visual basic), next is to immediately learn java. If java is too complex you can learn Corona language (its almost like java but much simpler). Learning all this you can build your own app easily within 2-3 months. Note that if you are a Self-taught read pdfs and go on online and take courses
OK op. Thanks for the advice, I will obtain PDF first on q basic and see how they'd help me. I will also appreciate if you will answer my future questions
Re: 2 Programming Languages For Andriod(. Apk) by Corussa1(m): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

OK op. Thanks for the advice, I will obtain PDF first on q basic and see how they'd help me. I will also appreciate if you will answer my future questions
ok am always there if you need answers
Re: 2 Programming Languages For Andriod(. Apk) by ryanfletcher: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
I have never a en any mansion built by all these so called phone nerds or geeks whatever

(1) (Reply)

Help A Confused Soul: Data Science, BI Analysis Or Software Development / I Just Deployed My First App / Sony Vaio I Core7 Laptop For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.