Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,737 members, 7,802,219 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Performance Of Our Moderator - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Performance Of Our Moderator (1728 Views)

My Personal Performance Test On PHP7 VS Facebook HHVM & New Features / Where Can I Get Java Real Questions To Enchace Ma Performance / Optimize Your E-commerce Website's SEO Performance With The User-friendly Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Performance Of Our Moderator by Seun(m): 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2011
How would you rate the performance of Fayimora since he started moderating this section?
Kodewrita is also interested, but he's busy and we've not been able to coordinate a chat.
Re: Performance Of Our Moderator by sweetpawn1: 12:00am On Jun 11, 2011
SPLENDID!
HE'S DOING A GREAT JOB. NOT SURE IF HE WAS THE ONE WHO BROUGHT THE IDEA OF SPLITTING THE BOARD INTO 2 SECTIONS SO THAT THE ADVERTISERS CAN GO ONE WAY AND THE PROGRAMMERS THE OTHER! YOU ENTER THE FORUM AND YOU FEEL HIS PRESENCE AND AMIABLE PERSONALITY EVERYWHERE.

HE'S JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED IN MY OWN OPINION! wink
Re: Performance Of Our Moderator by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2011
Fayimora is doing a splendid job.
Re: Performance Of Our Moderator by Luka316(m): 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2011
iam givin him 99.9% if it is in percentage and 1001 if it is for chances, i was not interested i programming, Faymora guide by the hand, instructing me, on how to go about even in his tight schedule, i send him emails he reply, and u askin if he should

SEUN, PLS HE IS GOING NO WHERE IF WE ARE USING PERFORMANE
Re: Performance Of Our Moderator by Seun(m): 2:32am On Jun 13, 2011
Luka316:

iam givin him 99.9% if it is in percentage and 1001 if it is for chances, i was not interested i programming, Faymora guide by the hand, instructing me, on how to go about even in his tight schedule, i send him emails he reply, and u askin if he should

SEUN, PLS HE IS GOING NO WHERE IF WE ARE USING PERFORMANE

The guidance provided should be on the forum, otherwise it's a personal favor and not really a mod thing.
Re: Performance Of Our Moderator by talk2hb1(m): 9:21am On Jun 13, 2011
Him dey try im Best
Re: Performance Of Our Moderator by dellnet: 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2011
Seun, I don't really know the moderating rules of nairaland but the general norms should apply, what I have noticed so far is cross post, posts not classified appropriately i.e based on relevancy into appropriate sections.

Fayimora, you should also speak out on the challenges you are facing and suggestions you may have.
Re: Performance Of Our Moderator by Fayimora(m): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2011
Dunno what your point is but if i remember I am the moderator for this(programming) forum alone so i remove posts that are not supposed to be here and put them where they are meant to be. I don't care about other forums under Technology as they all have moderators as-well. It would help if you explain what exactly you mean by
posts not classified appropriately i.e based on relevancy into appropriate sections.
Re: Performance Of Our Moderator by dellnet: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2011
Re: Performance Of Our Moderator by dellnet: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2011
I know that probably did not come to your attention but what about this https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-684359.0.html

Would you rate it as a programming stuff or just some technology talk? there are subtle posts like this, like I said I don't know the exact rules here but I believe there are sections for just about any post made here to fit in appropriately.
Re: Performance Of Our Moderator by Fayimora(m): 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2011
hmmm I thought i moved that topic. Sometimes these people assholes create same thing multiple times. Anyways it would help if you guys report such if not yet taken care of because it isin't that easy,

Thanks anyways and thanks to erryone for the nice comments
Re: Performance Of Our Moderator by sweetpawn1: 12:58am On Jun 14, 2011
Fayimora:

hmmm I thought i moved that topic. Sometimes these people assholes create same thing multiple times. Anyways it would help if you guys report such if not yet taken care of because it isin't that easy,

Thanks anyways and thanks to erryone for the nice comments
shocked
Re: Performance Of Our Moderator by dellnet: 6:31am On Jun 14, 2011
calm down son, remember you are a moderator grin

You probably have to setup a nairaland beacon.
Re: Performance Of Our Moderator by Fayimora(m): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2011
lol ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Certification Should I Get? / Page, Brin, Zuckerberg, Gates, Jobs: Who's More Technically Competent? / Can A Jpeg, Png Or Gif Carry Virus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.