Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! (7097 Views)

Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) / Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Blackfire(m): 7:01am On Sep 22, 2015
parisbookaddict:

lexiconkabir this is the second time this month I have seen u insult your fellow muslim after misunderstanding his comment.

lexiconkabir U need to leArn how to be civil and state ur case maturely.
Fortunately not all muslims are as rude and uncultured as you.

@Myde4naija who are kaffirun?.
U people should stop using arabic words to insult others indirectly.
If u think many here dont know arabic, u must be joking.

Use that derogatory word again against people of other faith... And u will ve me to contend with,.

And u wont want me to contend with me.

2 Likes

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by parisbookaddict(f): 8:27am On Sep 22, 2015
Blackfire:

@Myde4naija who are kaffirun?.
U people should stop using arabic words to insult others indirectly.
If u think many here dont know arabic, u must be joking.

Use that derogatory word again against people of other faith... And u will ve me to contend with,.

And u wont want me to contend with me.

Blackfire do u see how these muslims classify people..
It shows how backward islam is..

Myde4naija ....If kaffirun means I do NOT believe in the prophethood of a MAN who spent his days killing christains, Jews, pagans,
raiding caravans
and having sex with a child, when he already had several wives and sex slaves in his harem, a man who beheaded 900 jews in one day,
a man who approved of the assassination of people who criticized him,a man who approves of domestic violence against women, a man who teaches polygamy (christains call it adultery), a man who taught nikah mutah aka temporary marriage (today it is known as prostitution) a man who taught women are half as intelligent than men yet it was a woman(his frist wife) that convinced him he was a prophet, a man who thought he was demon possessed and recited a ton of evil, a man who promoted slavery and even approved of breeding and sex with slaves , a man who encouraged the rape of married war captives, a man who lusted, married and slept with his son's ex wife after he divorced her because of him(Mohammed), and who levied jizyah tax as extortion on Christians or be killed if they don't pay or convert, a man who persecuted Christians because he didn't understand the nature of God and had a monadic view of the Creator and who gave the satanic verses instructing people to worship the 3 daughters of Allah then returned to say he was decieved,

then I say THANK YOU for the compliment mr muslim.

4 Likes

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Blackfire(m): 9:16am On Sep 22, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Myde4naija ....If kaffirun means I do NOT believe in the prophethood of a MAN who spent his days killing christains, Jews, pagans,
raiding caravans
and having sex with a child, when he already had several wives and sex slaves in his harem, a man who beheaded 900 jews in one day,
a man who approved of the assassination of people who criticized him,a man who approves of domestic violence against women, a man who teaches polygamy (christains call it adultery), a man who taught nikah mutah aka temporary marriage (today it is known as prostitution) a man who taught women are half as intelligent than men yet it was a woman(his frist wife) that convinced him he was a prophet, a man who thought he was demon possessed and recited a ton of evil, a man who promoted slavery and even approved of breeding and sex with slaves , a man who encouraged the rape of married war captives, a man who lusted, married and slept with his son's ex wife after he divorced her because of him(Mohammed), and who levied jizyah tax as extortion on Christians or be killed if they don't pay or convert, a man who persecuted Christians because he didn't understand the nature of God and had a monadic view of the Creator and who gave the satanic verses instructing people to worship the 3 daughters of Allah then returned to say he was decieved,

... Yet that mohamed son of abduallah is called al hassan(the best of creation), infact they ve added that is because of him that this world was created...
And u wonder why muslim are STILL giving this world tears sorrows and blood.

This is exactly what the meccans went through in the hand of ahmed and his almajiris... Meccans side of the story.

They said the bible ve been corrupted... Fine.... Mohamed told us his own version, what did we see copy and past of other religion pseudo- sect, arabian myth, hinduism(this will make u laugh).
U know the story of some people that slept in the cave for many years in the qu'ran was from another religion?.

I hope muslim know that muhamed is still in hell

2 Likes

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by jcross19: 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
Myde4naija:
that's where ur problem lies. Let me give this simple analogy if someone commit a crime and said you are his mentor is that statement of his inditement make you guilty? If the answer is no you need to have a rethink on how those evil organization quote Islam and make Arabic their slogan. Peace
someone is their mentor and role model.

1 Like

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Annunaki(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
jcross19:
someone is their mentor and role model.

Mohamed is clearly their role model, mohamed committed far worse hate crimes that all the islamic terror organisation put together and it's recorded in their evil quoran and sahih hadiths. All muslims know this but they have all been programmed to lie to un believers about this cause they are ashamed of mohamed's miserable past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by jcross19: 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Annunaki:

Mohamed is clearly their role model, mohamed committed far worse hate crimes that all the islamic terror organisation put together and it's recorded in their evil quoran and sahih hadiths. All muslims know this but they have all been programmed to lie to un believers about this cause they are ashamed of mohamed's miserable past.
but still they refuse to see all these because they have been blindfolded by lies and demons allah.

1 Like

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by parisbookaddict(f): 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
Blackfire:

... Yet that mohamed son of abduallah is called al hassan(the best of creation), infact they ve added that is because of him that this world was created...
And u wonder why muslim are STILL giving this world tears sorrows and blood.

This is exactly what the meccans went through in the hand of ahmed and his almajiris... Meccans side of the story.

They said the bible ve been corrupted... Fine.... Mohamed told us his own version, what did we see copy and past of other religion pseudo- sect, arabian myth, hinduism(this will make u laugh).
U know the story of some people that slept in the cave for many years in the qu'ran was from another religion?.

I hope muslim know that muhamed is still in hell

Mr fire. your knowledge is impressive.

The cocktail of stories in the quran and hadiths clearly without a doubt prove that mohammed was a fraud who went around plagiarizing stories.

Muslims even practise the same Hindu pagan bathing and walking around the kabba 7times and other rituals during their pilgrimage. The Jewish old testament cleansing . Christian tithing/charity in the form of their zakat.

Absolutely nothing is original in Islam.

Islam is BS. Period.

1 Like

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Blackfire(m): 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
parisbookaddict:

The cocktail of stories in the quran and hadiths clearly without a doubt prove that mohammed was a fraud who went around plagiarizing stories.

Muslims even practise the same Hindu pagan bathing and walking around the kabba 7times and other rituals during their pilgrimage. The Jewish old testament cleansing . Christian tithing/charity in the form of their zakat.

Islam is BS. Period.

imagine this, people who knew my father(lets say he is an igbo man,who lived and died in igboland, and the writers are all igbos) wrote about him 20-40 years after he died.

Now 600years later a fulani man in daura came and wrote entirely a different thing about my father.
And ask my future offspring to believe him.

For this kind of fulani man story to fly he need -not- here- not- there confused theory, wrapped well with al taqiya.

I am going to say this slowly 'islam is a disease'.

If u dont believe me take a look at the news that will publish in 3days time..
Tears... Sorrows... and.. blood

3 Likes

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by chuose: 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
[size=14pt]ISLAM IS A WORLDWIDE PROBLEM[/size]

1 Like

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Myde4naija(m): 11:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
I don't know why you people at rejecting kafirun as if what you are doing is not kufri in all sense, you don't believe in oneness of God, you believe in trinity I.e three God equals one. You are kafirun, no other word for um
parisbookaddict:

raidig caravans

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by bashbabe2: 12:34am On Sep 23, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Islam is BS. Period.

Islamaddict cheesy.it's always nice to see your blood boil over things you have no control of. Is it only me that can see how pained some of you are especially you
you islamaddict . Inferiority complex is worrying you guys. Epele but you lose every single time. You plan, God plans and God is the best of planners. tongue
Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by bashbabe2: 12:43am On Sep 23, 2015
Blackfire:

imagine this, people who knew my father(lets say he is an igbo man,who lived and died in igboland, and the writers are all igbos) wrote about him 20-40 years after he died.

Now 600years later a fulani man in daura came and wrote entirely a different thing about my father.
And ask my future offspring to believe him.

For this kind of fulani man story to fly he need -not- here- not- there confused theory, wrapped well with al taqiya.

I am going to say this slowly 'islam is a disease'.

If u dont believe me take a look at the news that will publish in 3days time..
Tears... Sorrows... and.. blood

I.can see the love you and you other terrorist are spreading.i read your comments and see extremist written all over you. You are not different from boko boys because they have no knowledge of what they are saying too. Hypocrites and ignorant you all are. All wasting your time.
Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Anas09: 1:36am On Sep 23, 2015
@bashbabe. Pick a Dictionary and define extremism and compare it with Islam, I mean what muhammed did and satanically cast an eternal spell on everyone who believes in him and Jesus as his followers, let's just check things out.
Oh God, l love what Alisina is doing to Islam. Are you a Muslim who wants to know more abt ur Islam? Google www.alisina.org or www.faithfreedom.org.
Mohammed was a dog, a filty pig. As-a-matter-of-fact, a pig has more morals and decency than Mu.
I just discovered now that Mu may have had sex with his daughter Fatima. Anas and the rest wrote and laughed at it when they noticed that Fatima's first son, look like Muhammed his grand-father, and not his own father Ali. He was visiting and sitting on her bed in the middle of the night, covering her unders his garment.
Urg, Muhammeeeeeeeddddddd. The world registered a man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by ayo4dworld(m): 4:05am On Sep 23, 2015
If just for once try to be honest. And admit the truth... The reason the blame is not based on your personality anymore is that, most of your people are really exhibiting the above facts enumerated by the OP to the extent people use these fact to identify you...

You yourself will find it hard to name 20 countries that is predominantly muslims and there is peace. But you will find it easier to Name over hundred countries predominantly muslims that there is unrest and war. Even countries that they are not predominant they are causing war...
Haba! Accept, Admit to the truth

Shalom
Sapphie:
If i do something wrong, Blame me... Nt my religion..
Nd i won't be shocked to knw dt most of dese crimes up der were actually committed by non Muslims...

1 Like

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Myde4naija(m): 5:36am On Sep 23, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Are u going to answer the questions. Yes or no.

I have verses from the quran to prove mohammed committed all those crimes.

You believe a fraud who even says he can't guide anyone.
Surah 72:21: Say, “I possess no
power to harm you, nor to guide
you.” (Khalifa)
“It is not in my power to cause you
harm, or to bring you to the Right
Path.” (Hilali-Khan)

Do you really understand the gravity of
Muhammad’s statement when he said, “I possess no power to guide you” or “to
bring you to the Right Path”? Is it not a
prophet’s duty to guide the congregation of God to the “Right Path”? Can you now depend on this man to guide you to salvation? Would it be wise for you to do so?
parisbookaddict questions are lame and childish, my answer is no prophet of God Including muhammed will engage himself in any unGodly act, if found anything that ur brain can't comprehend you need to seek knowledge from the people who knows better in that direction and stop going to anti-islam websites for your findings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 23, 2015
Myde4naija:
PARISBOOKADDICT YOUR QUESTIONS ARE LAME AND CHILDISH, my answer is no prophet of God Including muhammed will engage himself in any unGodly act, if found anything that ur brain can't comprehend you need to seek knowledge from the people who knows better in that direction and stop going to anti-islam websites for your findings.
parisbookaddict, you don hear? go play with a teddy bear instead of engaging in acts that will do you no good. smiley
Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by NOBODYY: 7:01am On Sep 23, 2015
Myde4naija:
parisbookaddict questions are lame and childish, my answer is no prophet of God Including muhammed will engage himself in any unGodly act,o .
Pls bro don't let us mix things up MUMUhammed(Punishment be unto him) is not a prophet of God..but a prophet of Allah(Moon god)
Even the Quran recognises jesus as the only sinless fellow...
But muhammed commited multiple sins(do u still need examples??)
One prophet Told us AUTHORITHATIVELY that he's going to heaven to his fathers place
Yet anoda told you ppl to be praying for him(a prohet asking u to pray for him) that he doesn't know where he is going to & u ppl shud bury him facing d ground wtf??

Even your quran mention jesus than they mentioned Muhammed...wtf man?? Wake up..pls wake up if i were i muslim i swear to you after reading all dz I'd av converted sinceee

Ooh i forgot..Muslims r fetish if u convert they'll kill u..its ok tho'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Annunaki(m): 8:58am On Sep 23, 2015
Myde4naija:
parisbookaddict questions are lame and childish, my answer is no prophet of God Including muhammed will engage himself in any unGodly act, if found anything that ur brain can't comprehend you need to seek knowledge from the people who knows better in that direction and stop going to anti-islam websites for your findings.

Why don't you just answer the questions instead of evading them cause we have documented in the quoran and sahih hadiths tonnes of ungodly acts committed by mohamed and we can safely conclude he can't possibly be a prophet of the one true God. Can you imagine a armed robber(caravan raider) claiming to be a prophet of God under any excuse You muslims really need to get your heads examined.
Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Blackfire(m): 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
bashbabe2:

I.can see the love you and you other wonderful lady are spreading.i read your comments and see truth written all over you. me and muhamed are not different from boko boys because we have no knowledge. We are Hypocrites and ignorant. Dont All wasting your time we are really lost.

Shukr
Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Blackfire(m): 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
Myde4naija:
I don't know why you people at rejecting kafirun as if what you are doing is not kufri in all sense, you don't believe in oneness of God, you believe in trinity I.e three God equals one. You are kafirun, no other word for um

yet your qu'ran called an ordinary man the 'word of God' not like the word of God... Is that not kaffri?.if god created the world by his kum fa ya kum,why then should qu'ran called yasou/yeshua/jesus the very WORD OF GOD?

In one of islamic narration of the creation of man,an angel was sent to bring sand to form man, is that not kaffri? Because the angel also is a partner in making man.

U believe god is a slave owner and u are his slave, are u not kaffri? And a god who wants u to believe he is a slave owner must be a sadist..Dont u think so slave?.

Let me end with this story.. A group of yoruba muslims travelled to the north to buy rams for ileya's festival(a muslim festival) they were butchered like chickens.
One of them that escaped said when the hausa/fulani muslims were killing them they were called kaffirun.

'Abo oro la n so fun omoluabi'

3 Likes

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by klickash077(m): 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Are u going to answer the questions. Yes or no.

I have verses from the quran to prove mohammed committed all those crimes.

You believe a fraud who even says he can't guide anyone.
Surah 72:21: Say, “I possess no
power to harm you, nor to guide
you.” (Khalifa)
“It is not in my power to cause you
harm, or to bring you to the Right
Path.” (Hilali-Khan)

Do you really understand the gravity of
Muhammad’s statement when he said, “I possess no power to guide you” or “to
bring you to the Right Path”? Is it not a
prophet’s duty to guide the congregation of God to the “Right Path”? Can you now depend on this man to guide you to salvation? Would it be wise for you to do so?

All prophets duty was only to convey the message of God to mankind, as seen with Noah, Jesus, Moses e.t.c, if they (the prophets) have the will to make one a believer, they would have made everyone on earth a believer. Only God possess the power to guide one to the way. That's what the verse in the quran is pointing out.

like the popular adage goes "you can take a camel to a river, but cant force it to drink from the river"
Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by bashbabe2: 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
[quote author=Blackfire post=38303488][/quote]

See it obvious to see your true traits coming out.It's just pathetic that you have to stoop so low to change what I wrote.
This must have been your favourite hobby which is lying and deceiving ignorant people like yourself. Desperate fool
Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Blackfire(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
bashbabe2:

See it obvious to see your true traits coming out.It's just pathetic that you have to stoop so low to change what I wrote.
This must have been your favourite hobby which is lying and deceiving ignorant people like yourself. Desperate fool

lobatan

1 Like

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by parisbookaddict(f): 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
Myde4naija:
parisbookaddict questions are lame and childish,

my answer is no prophet of God Including muhammed will engage himself in any unGodly act
if found anything that ur brain can't comprehend you need to seek knowledge from the people who knows better in that direction and stop going to anti-islam websites for your findings.
since mohammed committed those acts hence he is not a prophet.. I will post verses as proof for a number of them..
mohammed committed all those crimes.. u should read ur quran more often in modern day English..

Here are some answers to some questions I asked which u apparently don't knoW.

[size=13pt] Did Mohammed sleep with a child, 9 year old
Aisha?
[/size]

Ans_____________yes_____________
Why are you denying the truth? It shows you are ashamed of your prophet's immoral deed. See the full text of the hadiths:
Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3311:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her)
reported that [size=16pt]Allah's Apostle (may
peace be upon him) married her
when she was seven years old,
and he was taken to his house as
a bride when she was nine, and
her dolls were with her; [/size]
and when
he (the Holy Prophet) died she
was eighteen years old.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 232:
Narrated 'Amr bin Maimun:
I heard Sulaiman bin Yasar talking
about the clothes soiled with
s.emen. He said that 'Aisha had
said, "I used to wash it off the
clothes of Allah's Apostle and he
would go for the prayers while
water spots were still visible on
them.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298:
Narrated 'Aisha:
The Prophet and I used to take a
bath from a single pot while we
were Junub. During the menses,
he used to order me to put on an
Izar (dress worn below the waist)
and used to F.ONDLE me. While in
Itikaf, he used to bring his head
near me and I would wash it while
I used to be in my periods
(MENSES).

[size=13pt] Did mohammed sleep with his adopted son's(Zaid) wife called Zaynab? [/size]

Ans__________yes_______
Qur'an (33:37) - "But when Zaid had accomplished
his want of her, We gave her to you as a wife, so
that there should be no difficulty for the believers
in respect of the wives of their adopted sons,
when they have accomplished their want of them;
and Allah's command shall be performed." No
doubt millions of young Muslims, trying to outdo
one another at memorizing the Qur'an, have
wondered about what this verse means and why
it is there. In fact, this is a "revelation" of
convenience that Allah just happened to hand
down at a time when Muhammad lusted after his
daughter-in-law, Zaynab, - a state of affairs that
disturbed local customs. The verse "commands"
Muhammad to marry the woman (following her
husband's gracious divorce). As for why this
should be part of the eternal word of God...?

[size=13pt] Did he kill people eg meccans, pagans, Jews etc?
[/size]
Ans__________yes_______

Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.”

Qur'an (9:29)-"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Sura 9:5. "When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them."

Bukhari 2:24: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

And what of this infamous narration from your authentic sources;
Tabari VIII:35/Ishaq:464 "The Jews were made to come down, and Allah's Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina (it is still its marketplace today), and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men."

[size=13pt]
Did Mohammed command his followers to fight people based on their beliefs?
[/size]
Ans________yes______________
kill the unbelievers (Quan 47:1-4, )
strike off their necks and cut their finger-tips off (quran8:10-12).
Fight the pagans until you i,e. muslims kill them or they repent( 9:15)
fight and subjugate jews and christians for their belief until they i,e. jews and christians pay muslims as a sign of humiliation and degradation.
non-muslims are impure and jews and christians are worst than animals( 9:27-28, and 98:6).

[size=13pt]Did he sleep with and have sex slaves?
[/size]
Ans_______yes____________
Qur'an (33:51) - "You may put off whom you
please of them, and you may take to you whom
you please, and whom you desire of those whom
you had separated provisionally; no blame
attaches to you; this is most proper, so that their
eyes may be cool and they may not grieve, and
that they should be pleased"

This is in reference
to a situation in which Muhammad's wives were
grumbling about his preference for sleeping with
a slave girl (Mary the Copt) instead of them.
Accordingly, Muhammad may sleep with
whichever wife (or slave) he wishes without
having to hear the others complain...

He had a harem of sex slaves.

[size=13pt]
Did he command his followers to sleep with captives their right hand possess? [/size]
Ans______yes____

Did Mohammed marry more wives than Islamic Allah permits Muslims?
Ans _______________yes____

He had over 11 wives at the samE time at a point before his death. He also had scores of sex slaves.

[size=13pt]
Did the quran claim that no miracle will be performed by mohammed? [/size]

Answer____________yes_____
The quran made it clear mohammed will NOT perform miracles.

Here let me remind u from the quran
Surah 17:59: “And We refrain from sending the Signs, only because the men of former generations treated them as false: We sent the she-camel to the Thamud to open their eyes, but they treated her wrongfully: We only send the Signs by way of terror (and warning from evil).” (Yusuf Ali)

As we can see, the word “Sign” in this verse denotes the visible and clearly observable miracle of Allah.

The Sign or Miracle that Allah sent in this specific instant was a she-camel that was visible to the people of Thamud.
The miracle was sent to open their eyes but they treated
the she-camel wrongly and killed her. After this incident, Allah decided not to send any more miracles in the future. What can we conclude by the above words of Allah in Surah 17:59?

The most explicit of these
passages is in Surah 17:90-93:
They said, “We will not believe you unless you cause a spring to
gush out of the ground. “Or unless you own a garden of date palms
and grapes, with rivers running through it. “Or unless you cause
masses from the sky, as you claimed, to fall on us. Or unless you
bring GOD and the angels before our eyes. “Or unless you own a
luxurious mansion, or unless you climb into the sky. Even if you do climb, we will not believe unless you bring a book that we can
read.” Say, “Glory be to my Lord. AM I ANY MORE THAN A HUMAN MESSENGER?” (Khalifa)
Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Demmzy15(m): 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
Coward! ^^^ Lemme just catch you! angry
Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by parisbookaddict(f): 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
klickash077:

All prophets duty was only to convey the message of God to mankind, as seen with Noah, Jesus, Moses e.t.c, if they (the prophets) have the will to make one a believer, they would have made everyone on earth a believer. Only God possess the power to guide one to the way. That's what the verse in the quran is pointing out.

like the popular adage goes "you can take a camel to a river, but cant force it to drink from the river"
u missed the primary duty of a prophet..

they make prophecies and warning and inspired statements as A GUIDE.
my friend prophets are sent as a guide to the people..

moses guided the jews out of egypt and gave them the 10 commandments as a guide.

noah guided the animals and his family to safety from the flood..

jesus.. my lord and saviour.. has guided billions to better lives and spiritual understanding of God the father's expectations from us his children..

only mohammed the violent prophet of Islam claimed he cant guide anyone and I agree ..he cant.

his invented religion has caused death and persecution to countless millions for 1400 years..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by parisbookaddict(f): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
Demmzy15:
Coward! ^^^ Lemme just catch you! angry

more threats from the muslim..

if u catch me u can not do more than your muslim brothers in the middle east who have beheaded countless christians over the centuries..even tens of thousands this year alone in syria and iraq..

1 Like

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Demmzy15(m): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
parisbookaddict:

[s]u missed the primary duty of a prophet..

they make prophecies and warning and inspired statements as A GUIDE.
my friend prophets are sent as a guide to the people..

moses guided the jews out of egypt and gave them the 10 commandments as a guide.

noah guided the animals and his family to safety from the flood..

jesus.. my lord and saviour.. has guided billions to better lives and spiritual understanding of God the father's expectations from us his children..

only mohammed the violent prophet of Islam claimed he cant guide anyone and I agree ..he cant.

his invented religion has caused death and persecution to countless millions for 1400 years.. [/s]
Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Demmzy15(m): 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
parisbookaddict:

more threats from the muslim..

if u catch me u can not do more than your muslim brothers in the middle east who have beheaded countless christians over the centuries..even tens of thousands this year alone in syria and iraq..

Why are panicking? grin I can do you nothing, I'm just warning to stop the false stories and misinformation. Muslims are the ones who have been beheaded countlessly not Christians. Your problem is like lying!
Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by parisbookaddict(f): 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
Demmzy15:

Why are panicking? grin I can do you nothing, I'm just warning to stop the false stories and misinformation. Muslims are the ones who have been beheaded countlessly not Christians. Your problem is like lying!
why the threat if u know u are blowing hot air and can do nothing...

the information I post are true and contained in ur Quran which I frequently quote.. I dont use euphemisms.. I say it as I see it.. Mohammed was a psychopath..

yes muslims also behead each other...shias and sunnis have been doin that for generations
Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Demmzy15(m): 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
parisbookaddict:

[s]why the threat if u know u are blowing hot air and can do nothing...

the information I post are true and contained in ur Quran which I frequently quote.. I dont use euphemisms.. I say it as I see it.. Mohammed was a psychopath..

yes muslims also behead each other...shias and sunnis have been doin that for generations[/s]
Better lemme hear word, by the way you've not refuted the pagan origins of your Bible o? undecided
Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by parisbookaddict(f): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
Demmzy15:

Better lemme hear word, by the way you've not refuted the pagan origins of your Bible o? undecided

the "pagan" origins ur prophet embraced bah...the "pagan" book that mohammed copied some of his materials from including apocryphal books like the alternative story of adam and eve..the infancy gospel of thomas etc...

go and read up on it while I continue my study

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Midnight Prayer More Effective Than Day Time ? / About The Idea Of Heaven And Eternal Bliss / Jihad: The Sixth Deadly Pillar Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.