Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

A Time Bomb Waiting For Explosion – Says Senator Ohiabunwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Time Bomb Waiting For Explosion – Says Senator Ohiabunwa (1574 Views)

We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce / Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS / Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Time Bomb Waiting For Explosion – Says Senator Ohiabunwa by CHUKSKALIDONN: 7:22am On Sep 21, 2015
T he Senator representing Abia North District,
Mao Ohiabunwa has described the deliberate
exclusion of the South East from the political
equilibrium of Nigeria by the President Buhari -
APC led federal government is "a time bomb
waiting for explosion."
He made this disclosure while speaking with
journalists in Umuahia, Abia State capital. He
expressed disappointment in President Buhari for
excluding the Igbos in his appointments so far. According to him, “I don’t believe we can be
running this country without Ndigbo. I believe
that sidelining Ndigbo is a time bomb that is
waiting to explode.”
The Senator, who is a former Speaker, Ecowas
Parliament, advised Buhari to stop denying
Ndigbo opportunities to serve in his administration
under the pretense of searching for saints,
contending that Ndigbo parades an army of people
with unquestionable character.
Ohuabunwa told the president to go outside the
APC camp and choose other competent hands
with proven integrity from the zone, carrying
Ndigbo alone.
He said if the president cannot find anybody with
impeccable characters among APC members in
the South East, he (Ohuabunwa) can donate a man
of integrity to him.

Re: A Time Bomb Waiting For Explosion – Says Senator Ohiabunwa by HungerBAD: 7:23am On Sep 21, 2015
A time bomb? Herein lies the problem.

Nominate one man from the East with integrity, and we can search from Ngwa, to Abakakili, and we will not see one person.

The problem is not just to nominate, an Ibo man because of the federal character policy, the problem would be to find one, that is in tune with the CHANGE Slogan.

To the cry babies of Biafra here. Please, as a matter of public discuss and enlightenment, please nominate one Eastern man here on the pages of Nairaland, you think has integrity.

I did not say two, just one.

1 Like

Re: A Time Bomb Waiting For Explosion – Says Senator Ohiabunwa by chocolateme(f): 7:23am On Sep 21, 2015
He is right
Re: A Time Bomb Waiting For Explosion – Says Senator Ohiabunwa by Young03(m): 7:24am On Sep 21, 2015
agha Di njo

say no to war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Time Bomb Waiting For Explosion – Says Senator Ohiabunwa by heykims(m): 7:25am On Sep 21, 2015
No be bomb, na boob..

BTW, it's my birthday nairalanders!!
Pleeez shower me with 'likes'..

4 Likes

Re: A Time Bomb Waiting For Explosion – Says Senator Ohiabunwa by CHUKSKALIDONN: 7:26am On Sep 21, 2015
He's looking for saints in hell fire
Re: A Time Bomb Waiting For Explosion – Says Senator Ohiabunwa by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 21, 2015
Not will explode biko.... we expected nothing from buhari,it shouldn't come as a surprise that we have gotten nothing from him.
Re: A Time Bomb Waiting For Explosion – Says Senator Ohiabunwa by sammyj: 7:31am On Sep 21, 2015
Another rant from one of the king wailing wailers.
Re: A Time Bomb Waiting For Explosion – Says Senator Ohiabunwa by loomer: 7:33am On Sep 21, 2015
If buhari like to appoint only northerners, e no disturb my own development o
Re: A Time Bomb Waiting For Explosion – Says Senator Ohiabunwa by menix(m): 7:35am On Sep 21, 2015
HungerBAD:

Nominate one man from the East with integrity, and we can search from Ngwa, to Abakakili, and we will not see one person.

The problem is not just to nominate, an Ibo man because of the federal character policy, the problem would be to find one, that is in tune with the CHANGE Slogan.

To the cry babies of Biafra here. Please, as a matter of public discuss and enlightenment, please nominate one Eastern man here on the pages of Nairaland, you think has integrity.

Emeka Akpamu..
Re: A Time Bomb Waiting For Explosion – Says Senator Ohiabunwa by HungerBAD: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2015
menix:

Emeka Akpamu..

Never heard that name before, but about to research it thanks.

1 Like

Re: A Time Bomb Waiting For Explosion – Says Senator Ohiabunwa by menix(m): 7:38am On Sep 21, 2015
HungerBAD:

Never heard that name before, but about to research it thanks.

Same way u nd I never knew the current Custom Boss..
Re: A Time Bomb Waiting For Explosion – Says Senator Ohiabunwa by ibedun: 7:39am On Sep 21, 2015
Heh heh heh!

It will blow only in YA face. Make we dey look na!
Re: A Time Bomb Waiting For Explosion – Says Senator Ohiabunwa by tjfulloption(m): 7:41am On Sep 21, 2015
HungerBAD:

Chief Samuel Nnamani, in Kebbi State
Re: A Time Bomb Waiting For Explosion – Says Senator Ohiabunwa by bonechamberlain(m): 7:42am On Sep 21, 2015
no matter how we see it the action of apc is deliberate, to exclude the southeast
Re: A Time Bomb Waiting For Explosion – Says Senator Ohiabunwa by CHUKSKALIDONN: 7:52am On Sep 21, 2015
HungerBAD:

Well, I can understand people can sometimes without a good mental state be too small or gradual to perceive things. Its understandable that people are slow to thoughts, very understandable.

1 Like

Re: A Time Bomb Waiting For Explosion – Says Senator Ohiabunwa by CHUKSKALIDONN: 8:00am On Sep 21, 2015
bonechamberlain:
no matter how we see it the action of apc is deliberate, to exclude the southeast
Ofcourse we're very much aware.
Re: A Time Bomb Waiting For Explosion – Says Senator Ohiabunwa by CHUKSKALIDONN: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2015
yorubatic:
My fetish yoruba people claim sophisticated and progressive. ..my diabolical yoruba cowards claim civilization and wealth...my incestuous yoruba people claim intelligency....my ritualistical yoruba nation is not landlock, my evil yoruba people are all things good and have all things that is good...

Then why do yorubas like backwardness?
Why do yorubas like criminals?
Why do yorubas like all things uncivilized?

Why don't yorubas want their own Odu'a republic where there will be no backwardness, where there will be no criminals, where there will be no uncivilized people?

What are yorubas still doing with backward nigerians?

It is strange how the progressive will want to be unprogressive by living with unprogressive. ..

Yorubas are nothing but envious and evil people. Yorubas are barbaric morons...spit on evil cowards
They've got that insecurity complex about them not able to achieve things themselves, to make things happen. They chose to remain the slaves as long as naijeria feed their lazy mouth.
Re: A Time Bomb Waiting For Explosion – Says Senator Ohiabunwa by dunkem21(m): 9:29am On Sep 21, 2015
HungerBAD:

Here am I ..Send Me!

My integrity is unshakeable, my creativity is out of the world .. My suggestions and input will turn around this country .. My programmes will make Obama's jaw drop in admiration ..

cc: Buhari
Adesina
Lai Lalasticlala
Re: A Time Bomb Waiting For Explosion – Says Senator Ohiabunwa by shellworker: 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
HungerBAD:

Must you always exhibit calumny in public forums? How can you in your rightful senses think the Igbos don't have men and women of integrity. I need not go far, I will start from myself. I know the position I hold in my organization today which people from other tribes previously held with high records of incompetency and crass misappropriation betraying the trust reposed in them.

I as an Igbos man made to resign but it was resisted and my salary doubly increased because of my integrity. If you hate the Igbos and think you can spew any rubbish about them then you are ignorant because they are and will remain the best tribe in Nigeria. Inspite of the neglect, they still remain above board.

I urge u to withdraw your assertion that Igbos don't have people of good reputation. All tribes and ethnic groups in the country have good and bad people.

Think positive!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It Is Sallah: Will Gov Aregbesola Pay Osun Workers? (PHOTO) / Breaking News :keke Riders Protesting In Asaba (pic) / FG Still Yet To Pay Federal Tertiary Hospital Workers Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.