Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

She Changed Me .urgent Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Changed Me .urgent Advice Please (1074 Views)

Can You Marry A Call Girl If She Changed Her Ways / She Changed Overnight / Please I Need Matured Advice Only, I Dont Need Anyone To Insult Me!!!urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Changed Me .urgent Advice Please by leo443: 9:11am On Sep 21, 2015
i and my girlfriend have been dating for a year now and we just started having problems.
from the first day i started dating her,i never had intention to marry her but i started changing my mind after some time because i began to find out she has got all i ever wanted in a woman,she was more like my best friend,i shared everything with her .she always made me so happy and she was so caring,i introduced her to all my friends and made her feel happy .
problems started when i discovered she was cheating on me ,i felt betrayed,i felt so bad i was crying at a point,i felt sick ,so sick that i couldnt eat for some days.
so i couldnt keep it to myself anymore,i called her one day and opened up to her,i told her how i felt and this things she was doing is killing me slowly,i wasnt worried about losing her,i was more worried because i saw her as my best friend,my lover ,my everything.i was so satisfied with her.i told her i am feeling so much pain she should stop whatever game she was playing that i have good intentions for us.
she always told me that 1 year is too much to be in a relationship without getting married and i told her she got a baby already so i should be worried not her ,i reminded her people date for 3 years or more.so she told me she will stop all those things but she continued,i also saw a message on her phone from a guy i always warned her about but she said they er just friends ,the guy was demanding a kiss from her and asked the guy to come get the kiss .the guy said he was coming to her.she was enjoying the game so much until i couldnt take it anymore so i got a girlfriend as well,she was so mad when she found out and started fighting and crying every night,asking me to stop whatever i am doing,i also told her to stop also but she said she is doing nothing(that is the worst part,she never agrees even with all the evidence staring at her in the face,she never agrees she is cheating) .
the problem now is she told me she changed(which i know is a big fat lie),i kept her as my one and only and never cheated on her,but i started thinking maybe i have become so nice.so i decided to keep as much girlfriends as i like.now she is dying inside,crying everyday ,even stealing numbers of some girls on my phone and calling them to stay away from her man .sometime i do feel for her but i dont have a choice.
she has turned me into a beast ,i hardly get my eyes of anything with a skirt and she cried everyday,when i get a new message on my phone ,maybe whatsapp or anything,i boldly tell her to help me read it but now i changed my password ,she hardly comes close to my phone and she is really feeling it crying everynight ,i really do wish we can be like before with all this drama gone,i am really ready to sit and talk with her about this whole thing,but if i do,she will see it as a weakness and continue what she is doing because i know she never stopped.
i really love to stop all this and i dont wanna leave her ,i feel pain although i hide it when she cried and feel bad.but i have become a very bad player,i dont even know how to get out of it.even girls now tell me they check very well if its morning really before answering my goodmorning,i tell lies to them,real lies.and i dont even care anymore,i dont feel remorse because i felt they didnt deserve the truth .i dont like what i am becoming,its taking its toll om me,but i have changed,i really have changed,.i know it myself.i dont know if this is the best for me ,the best decision to take.to become a real bad player

1 Share

Re: She Changed Me .urgent Advice Please by Hazardd(m): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2015
Op, you are just a "confused fellow" if this your super story is real..

1 Like

Re: She Changed Me .urgent Advice Please by sinaj(f): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2015
Xori o!

1 Like

Re: She Changed Me .urgent Advice Please by Dotwillis1(m): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2015
undecided all this bn Going on between yhu guys and yhu still think yhu r in a relationship together?.... Na relationshit

... What advice do you need? When she cheated on you why don't you drop her sorry ass and find a better girl who will be with you faithfully?

Enjoy the best of what she changed you to!

Life is fun
Re: She Changed Me .urgent Advice Please by yomi007k(m): 9:21am On Sep 21, 2015
Change....

.....The only constant thing in life
Re: She Changed Me .urgent Advice Please by ArchEnemy(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2015
So a cheating woman turned you into a cheat?

Dont play with your life. If you fall into trouble, it wont be her own headache.

Change your ways; actions ve consequences
Re: She Changed Me .urgent Advice Please by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 21, 2015
Two wrongs does not make a right. You better no go carry gonorrhea cos u wan payback a cheating partner!
Re: She Changed Me .urgent Advice Please by Sunexy(m): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2015
Most ladies deserve such treatment BUT u myt be putting urself into huge problem

Think well
Re: She Changed Me .urgent Advice Please by Lawalsuleiman(m): 9:54am On Sep 21, 2015
The only down side to your new style is - it is induced by your cheating partner. So i tell you, regret awaits you. You still Love her so much- Make this work Man. Take the lead, you're the man.

1 Like

Re: She Changed Me .urgent Advice Please by leo443: 9:58am On Sep 21, 2015
how do you mean,how do i make it work,i should turn deaf and dumb to all her deeds?please explain better
Re: She Changed Me .urgent Advice Please by leo443: 10:01am On Sep 21, 2015
ow do you mean,how do i make it work,i should turn deaf and dumb to all her deeds?please explain better
Lawalsuleiman:
The only down side to your new style is - it is induced by your cheating partner. So i tell you, regret awaits you. You still Love her so much- Make this work Man. Take the lead, you're the man.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Out Of The Loop Here. I Need Your Help, Guys!!! / The Nairaland Transgender Dramathread! - How To Spot A Transgender. Part 1 / Photo Of The Day: Ladies Would You Date A Guy As Tall As This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.