Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

I'm Out Of The Loop Here. I Need Your Help, Guys!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Out Of The Loop Here. I Need Your Help, Guys!!! (1086 Views)

Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! / I'm Out Of The Dating Game....see Reason! / I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Out Of The Loop Here. I Need Your Help, Guys!!! by richie9093(m): 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
First of all (dont go down low), I must say any comment/reply will be welcomed but still try to keep it civil (abeg). This may be a bit looong. Sorry.

I start here - There is this babe whom ive been close friends for about 22 months now (We became friends when i was in my last relationship). She's in 300L while I'm in my finals. When i was having issues with the drama my ex was giving me, I fell into depression. This babe helped me get out of this. She gave me advices, stuck with me and made me know that my ex was just bad pick in a basket of many good fruits

Over time, me and this babe have grown into being close friends to the extent that everyone in the faculty thinks we are dating (even her bestfriend and roomies too). I had to clear anyone who asked me that she wasnt my girlfriend (she didnt really like that fact).

To the crux of the matter- In February this year, she asked me if I loved her because she did (N.B i was still in a relationship), I didnt tell her "NO" out-rightly; i played it cool and i told her never to let us speak of that matter again.

Recently (over the past month) I have been acting strange towards her because I'm starting to develop feelings for her. I was emotionally scarred in my last relationship which made me vow to myself not to fall for any woman again (and i thought I was serious about this). I stopped calling/texting her and when she calls to ask whats wrong, I keep giving excuses about family isssues, school issues etc.

It should also be noted that there's this guy that has been flirting with her (found out from my friends who are in his dept) of which she hasnt told me about which is weird because she tells me everything and it seems she likes this guy too.

I really really really like this girl, I know she feels the same way about me.. I need you people to advice me on what to do; Should i tell her how I've been feeling about her recently feel or should I keep feeling bad/poignant and lose her to this guy because I've missed my chance with her already?

Please folks, Help a brother out. Thinking wan kill me.
Re: I'm Out Of The Loop Here. I Need Your Help, Guys!!! by nicedas(m): 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
bla black bla, cnt read Al this sheet
Re: I'm Out Of The Loop Here. I Need Your Help, Guys!!! by Cutehector(m): 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
Mcheew... R u even a man? Why would u be heartbroken cux of an ex? I thought its only d ladies dat feel hurt...

Well I woild say u blew ur chance...
Re: I'm Out Of The Loop Here. I Need Your Help, Guys!!! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
My advice, be single for now... did you say you in school? please focus don't let ladies be your distraction. That doesn't mean you won't be her friend. I'd say, you keep your distance in a way.

There is a saying, "if you keep chasing after women, then watch it, you tend to hustle backwards." oh yes, I don't see any wrong in you having a gf, but what I'm saying is, give yourself space and peace of mind. People change. This girl who says she's your best friend may start acting somehow when u two start dating... especially when they see someone better than you.
Woman no day finish, them full everywhere, just get it all, then carry good character join body, think about this, you are rich,handsome, a graduate and you have good up bringing, and good manners. It's a promise, even that your misbehaving ex will come back to you,e go work like black magic.

Speaking from experience, so I know how tables turn in situations like this.

You take care.
God speed.
Re: I'm Out Of The Loop Here. I Need Your Help, Guys!!! by Dojupyo(f): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
Love triangle... You've really missed your chances.. She asked you early this year if you loved her and you asked her never to speak of the matter again..
Case closed, now it seems she loves another...

Although guys feel hurt too but that shouldn't make you not to love another..
When a door of happiness closes, another opens only when you give it a chance..

Besides if you know dating would be a distraction to you, keep off for a while until you are successful cool No say I no tell you.. This applies to all
Re: I'm Out Of The Loop Here. I Need Your Help, Guys!!! by richie9093(m): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
Cutehector:
Mcheew... R u even a man? Why would u be heartbroken cux of an ex? I thought its only d ladies dat feel hurt...

Bros, if you do everything for one girl and she carry you like a oich of salt while youre still hoping she will change. If she doesnt believe me you will be scarred.

Back to the matter it may seem like I have blown my chance with this current girl but she doesnt know the reason why I'm treating her like shit. This is tough. I dont want her to hate me.
Re: I'm Out Of The Loop Here. I Need Your Help, Guys!!! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
Dojupyo:
Love triangle... You've really missed your chances.. She asked you early this year if you loved her and you asked her never to speak of the matter again..

When a door of happiness closes, another opens only when you give it a chance

You know how you girls are. Lets see when another man sweet mouths you, if you won't slap and dump your current boyfriend, at the end, when you find out the truth, you run back to your ex. That's d mistakes you girls are always known for. Mistake makers
Re: I'm Out Of The Loop Here. I Need Your Help, Guys!!! by faray: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
Ok, notify me when the part 2 is available
Re: I'm Out Of The Loop Here. I Need Your Help, Guys!!! by richie9093(m): 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
Dojupyo:

Besides if you know dating would be a distraction to you, keep off for a while until you are successful cool No say I no tell you.. This applies to all

I'm beginning to accept that fact and i'm giving her space. She thinks I'm treating her like shit anytime she sees me starts frowning and looks away. I dont want her to hate me.

SHould I tell her whats happning? WHat do you think?
Re: I'm Out Of The Loop Here. I Need Your Help, Guys!!! by richie9093(m): 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
Dojupyo:

I'm beginning to accept that fact and i'm giving her space. She thinks I'm treating her like shit anytime she sees me starts frowning and looks away. I dont want her to hate me.

SHould I tell her whats happening? WHat do you think?
Re: I'm Out Of The Loop Here. I Need Your Help, Guys!!! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
richie9093:

SHould I tell her whats happening? WHat do you think?

Big Yes!!!!!!!
Re: I'm Out Of The Loop Here. I Need Your Help, Guys!!! by ipledge10(m): 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
Guy you already lose your chance ooo...even If you start a relationship with her now,it wont last...thats Why it is good to d right thing at d right time
Re: I'm Out Of The Loop Here. I Need Your Help, Guys!!! by naijaboiy: 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
What is wrong with some people these days?

1 Like

Re: I'm Out Of The Loop Here. I Need Your Help, Guys!!! by Cutehector(m): 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
richie9093:

Bros, if you do everything for one girl and she carry you like a oich of salt while youre still hoping she will change. If she doesnt believe me you will be scarred.

Back to the matter it may seem like I have blown my chance with this current girl but she doesnt know the reason why I'm treating her like shit. This is tough. I dont want her to hate me.
see ma guy, I understand ur condition u knw, buh maybe all humans aren't thesame in handling issues. Maybe d way I treat heartbreak won't b d same way u do so I totally get it...

First off, u knw its easty for a gurl to open up to a guy dat she likes him a lot. Ah mean it takes a lot of courage. For a guy, it may just be a normal thing, buh its so hard for a gurl to confess her love for him, so after she has said it, and u turned her down, she must hav felt hurt or smth... U were busy living in ur past whrby she ws offering u a future together and u wr so daft to acknowledge it.... Left for me personally, once I"m done wit my ex, I'm so done with her for good... I forget evrythn dat instant and move on...

The only thing u gotta do nw is to beg her and really convince her dat u'v been so silly for not realising a very precious thing and u"v come to ur senses and u love her so much. She may gv u a chance bak u knw
Re: I'm Out Of The Loop Here. I Need Your Help, Guys!!! by cruzyteejay(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
One funny thing about this story............the guy thinks that he will be labelled a cheat if he says YES,well.......the girl is already angry with you,all you have to is to take on her job(like she is the one that do come to your aid)its now your turn to come to her aid,but never you voice out anything concerning love in this situation, just try and rekindle that closeness and affection and if you are lucky then she is likely to ask you that question for the second time..........and if you never knew,she already took you as her boyfriend and the poo you took her for is now a case of heart break,if you don't do anything now,she is likely to hate you in the nearest future cus she feels that you don't care anymore,just restart those old habits of yours towards her and watch the magic
Re: I'm Out Of The Loop Here. I Need Your Help, Guys!!! by richie9093(m): 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
Cutehector:

First off, u knw its easty for a gurl to open up to a guy dat she likes him a lot. Ah mean it takes a lot of courage. For a guy, it may just be a normal thing, buh its so hard for a gurl to confess her love for him, so after she has said it, and u turned her down, she must hav felt hurt or smth... U were busy living in ur past whrby she ws offering u a future together and u wr so daft to acknowledge it....

I get what youre saying and your making a valid point but ypure mixing things up. she told me she loved me when I was IN a relationship and NOT when I was recovering from my ex.
Re: I'm Out Of The Loop Here. I Need Your Help, Guys!!! by richie9093(m): 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
naijaboiy:
What is wrong with some people these days?

How? wetin people these days dey do?
Re: I'm Out Of The Loop Here. I Need Your Help, Guys!!! by Cutehector(m): 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
richie9093:

I get what youre saying and your making a valid point but ypure mixing things up. she told me she loved me when I was IN a relationship and NOT when I was recovering from my ex.
no, she told u she fell in love with u wen ur relationship wit d other gurl was "complicated".
Re: I'm Out Of The Loop Here. I Need Your Help, Guys!!! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
Cutehector:

Ehn lipsrsealed it's only who that Gets Hurt undecided

iffa Punch You Ehn!
Re: I'm Out Of The Loop Here. I Need Your Help, Guys!!! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
richie9093:

SHould I tell her whats happning? WHat do you think?
You Obviously Sent Her Bad Vibes...sad
I'd probably Ignore Your Ass till Ah graduate iffa Was in Her shoes...Buh Anyways..if You want her...Get Her.! lipsrsealed Else, you'd be miserable....

ManUp And tell her What You feel...A little Roses, Love Poems, Recharge Cards(500naira upwards pls) tongue , Brilliant smile, Jokes, constant Begging And Incessant Gifts should do the Trick...I'd say Go for it!

Ps--just do all those Trickery things U Guys do To Get A girl..Bring Your A-Game..from Your story, she's Not That Tough...she's a girly girl..She'd forgive yah...undecided

.........undecided We are considerate Fellas..."grin" tongue
Re: I'm Out Of The Loop Here. I Need Your Help, Guys!!! by Cutehector(m): 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
Estharfabian:
Ehn lipsrsealed it's only who that Gets Hurt undecided

iffa Punch You Ehn!
hahahaha with ur tiny hands... cheesy
Re: I'm Out Of The Loop Here. I Need Your Help, Guys!!! by richie9093(m): 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
Estharfabian:
You Obviously Sent Her Bad Vibes...sad
I'd probably Ignore Your Ass till Ah graduate iffa Was in Her shoes...Buh Anyways..if You want her...Get Her.! lipsrsealed Else, you'd be miserable....

ManUp And tell her What You feel...A little Roses, Love Poems, Recharge Cards(500naira upwards pls) tongue , Brilliant smile, Jokes, constant Begging And Incessant Gifts should do the Trick...I'd say Go for it!

Ps--just do all those Trickery things U Guys do To Get A girl..Bring Your A-Game..from Your story, she's Not That Tough...she's a girly girl..She'd forgive yah...undecided

.........undecided We are considerate Fellas..."grin" tongue

I guess I'll just have to tell her then. What Have i got to lose?
Re: I'm Out Of The Loop Here. I Need Your Help, Guys!!! by richie9093(m): 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
Thanks everyone for your replies. New thoughts are also welcomed.

(1) (Reply)

Ice T Gives Top 10 Reasons Why Black Men Prefer To Be With White Women / I Want To Propose To My Girl / OK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.