Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Question For Muslims. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For Muslims. (1876 Views)

Open Question For Muslims And Christians. / We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director / What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For Muslims. by Ajibam: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
lexiconkabir:
ok since those other books are additive why did you say at first that the OT=Torah? can you now see who the illiterate is?
And i guess your literacy failed you,
You can't see this in my post
Old Testament are the 5 laws of Moses

You have no point, am just wasting my time with you, i can see you are a teenager, maybe you can't comprehend all this things, i will just pretend not to see your show of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Question For Muslims. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ajibam:

And i guess your literacy failed you,
You can't see this in my post

You have no point, am just wasting my time with you, i can see you are a teenager, maybe you can't comprehend all this things, i will just pretend not to see your show of ignorance.
my initial arguement was, the bible is not equal to torah and injeel, and you were trying to justify that the torah and injeel were both the OT and NT respectively. why are you now trying to change your first words?
Re: Question For Muslims. by Rilwon: 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
Demmzy15:

He also said Muslims pray 7 times right? And Muslims' daily prayer is called "Rukuh"?! grin

Muhehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For Muslims. by Medicis(m): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
lexiconkabir:
then stop spewing rubbish on what you have no knowlegde about.
are you alright at all? I asked a simple question and you told me you don't know and you actually expect me to answer your own question. You are not serious at all.
Re: Question For Muslims. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
Medicis:
are you alright at all? I asked a simple question and you told me you don't know and you actually expect me to answer your own question. You are not serious at all.
you asked me to agree that i dont know which i did, hoping you will tell me since you think you know it, my friend you are spewing rubbish.
Re: Question For Muslims. by truthman2012(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
lexiconkabir:
undecided
Exhausted!!!
Re: Question For Muslims. by Medicis(m): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
HELP!!!! Has anyone ever seen the injeel
Re: Question For Muslims. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
truthman2012:

Exhausted!!!
always keep spewing tantrumsundecided
Re: Question For Muslims. by Scholar8200(m): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
Medicis:
If the Bible was corrupted, was this before or after Muhammad? If before, why does God tell Muhammad to refer to a corrupted Scripture for guidance, and why does he say of the Torah and Gospel ‘wherein is guidance and light’ rather than ‘wherein there used to be before they were corrupted’? If after, why does the Muslim not accept the Bible, since current translations are all based upon manuscripts that predate Muhammad?
Your op leads me to conclude that
1. That part of the Quran referring muslims to the Torah and Injeel, is obsolete and should be done away with immediately.(To date no NL muslim has given us a link to the 'correct' Injeel and Torah then where do they get clarifications from? Since muslims believe Allah is all-knowing then it is 100% certain they need those clarifications!)
2. This becomes necessary since the true material referred to no longer exists.
3. Meaning you may need to establish through study, other parts of the Quran that are no longer useful due to similar issues.
4. Also provide new facilitators that you can clarify things from (or ask Allah to do so) since the initial materials(Injeel and Torah) for that purpose have now been altered.(i doubt Allah will do this since Mohammed is believed by Muslims to be the last prophet)
5. Once they are provided, then commence the alteration of the Quran showing the new adjustments!
6. Therefore:
CLAIMING THAT THE GOSPEL AND TORAH AS WE HAVE THEM ARE ALTERED IS A WAY OF INDIRECTLY SAYING THE QURAN MUST BE ALTERED ELSE REMAIN WITH A COMMAND THAT MISLEADS.(Pls let the muslims correct me in a logical manner where i am wrong ).

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

(judas Iscariot) Matthew Or Acts? / Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) / Celestial Church Of Christ @ 70 (luli Concert)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.