Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT (27538 Views)

Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) / 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu / Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by Boss13: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2015
912:
Why the drama. If you are accused of something you know isn't true, the only sensible thing to do is to go and clear your name. Getting touts to go and disrupt proceedings while you run from pillar to post trying to get court injunctions will only potray you as guilty.

If the number three man in the country and president of the senate is looking for ways to frustrate the LAW from taking its course then such an individual is not fit to make any legislation for others to abide by.

Very simple. I don't understand what is the witch-hunt here. The witchhunt is where you do not obtain a fair hearing and I am surprised people would align with the senate president.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by iamrealdeji(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2015
VirginFinder:

And it's because of Ekweremadu.
However, I am supporting Saraki because of his Yoruba ethnicity.
There is northern/Tinubu agenda in all of these.
don't hide under ethnicity joor,you're supporting him because you're one of those people that have eaten plate of Amala in his compound
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by BALLOSKI: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2015
48noble:
APC is sitting on a keg in gun powder.
we dont really care if apc is sitting on an element of mass destruction, let the right thing be done.
Saraki , answer your call.
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by suxkill: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2015
APSHIT SEASON 2!!!
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by Burger01(m): 11:49am On Sep 21, 2015
angry
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by seedorfg(m): 11:49am On Sep 21, 2015
paid supporters
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 21, 2015
would he ever come?
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by Ramstar: 11:51am On Sep 21, 2015
is a matter of jail.
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by ajepako(f): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2015
I'm with a cup of coffee as I watch APC drama

I must give it to Saraki's ' lieyer' though..

He seems to know his onions and the tribunal chairman looks out of tune with the law

I admit APC drama is not boring at all.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by lonelydora: 11:52am On Sep 21, 2015
All i want to hear is Saraki has been arrested.
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by henchamb(m): 11:52am On Sep 21, 2015
Kwara hungry mofos.
Did saraki lawyer swallow saraki.
Saraki may be hiding inside his big coat
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by nikkiking(m): 11:52am On Sep 21, 2015
Pishure shocked shocked.
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by MadCow1: 11:53am On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki must face the Law.. angry

Enough is enough.
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by chrisxxx(m): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki situation is like tsetse fly perched in the scrotum. Be careful with how you handle it.
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 21, 2015
Seraki is dragging the Eight Assembly into the mud.
Only those with four sight can see that.
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by Beremx(f): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2015
VirginFinder:

And it's because of Ekweremadu.
However, I am supporting Saraki because of his Yoruba ethnicity.
There is northern/Tinubu agenda in all of these.
your bigotry stinks. If the devil was a Yoruba man,you will worship him.

Twaaah!!

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by sexaddict08(m): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2015
48noble:
APC is sitting on a keg in gun powder.

u meant 'keg of gun powder' ... but na lie
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:57am On Sep 21, 2015
Watching this space..
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by BCJAY(f): 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
I hope he has arrived in person, we do not need the crowd just show up and answer one or two questions like your wife and go back home. I know Dino Melaye and Yerima will also be there, well may God help this Country amen.
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by BCJAY(f): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
I hope he has arrived in person, we do not need the crowd just show up and answer one or two questions like your wife and go back home. I know Dino Melaye and Yerima will also be there,
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by Chidimercy: 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
no Light 2 watch it over here sha.. NL here i come
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by hinwazaka: 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
I am still waiting for the APC fools on this forum to come and flex their muscles at the tribunal. What we will do to them, their mouth will not be able to speak on

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by tblacker(m): 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
I must give it to Saraki's lawyer, he is second to none in that court room, CCT chairman/judge inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by 7lives: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
Boss13:

Very simple. I don't understand what is the witch-hunt here. The witchhunt is where you do not obtain a fair hearing and I am surprised people would align with the senate president.
Now you know why Nigeria is upside down, most Nigerian don't see anything wrong in stealing.
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by muh4lyf(m): 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
Some time I wonder if Nigeria would ever be good. They inflicted on you poverty... They would approach you with stipends to come and show support for them... You would in turn storm the venue chanting solidarity support for the... Don't feel for Nigerian masses they are the maker of their predicament....
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by BCJAY(f): 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
What crowd the tribunal does not need that.
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by Johnnyessence(m): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
FLASH: Contrary to reports, the Court of Appeal did not give any order quashing Code of Conduct Tribunal's arrest warrant on @bukolasaraki
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by Nafizzey(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
Aufbauh:
Hope @Chukwudi44 will be there? If he is not there yet someone should call his attention so that he can coordinate those touts at the gate as he knows them better.
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by sexaddict08(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
kokoA:
Live on channels TV.. proceedings about to begin.

are they still on?
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
Some people hold this set of people as their mini God.
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by Fumbaby: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
I don't know why we celebrate criminals in this country, most of those people left kwara to go and protest even the house of assembly speaker and member left their duty to go and protest in abuja, am sure the executive PA (the gov) too will be in abuja

I pity the future of this country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe / PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo / Buhari Congratulates Samia Suluhu Hassan, New Tanzanian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.