Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT (27537 Views)

Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) / 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu / Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by Naff24(f): 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
It's only in Nigeria u will see criminals been celebrated undecided undecided undecided
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by VirginFinder: 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
iamrealdeji:
don't hide under ethnicity joor,you're supporting him because you're one of those people that have eaten plate of Amala in his compound

Come on, if Saraki is removed and replaced with Lawan, will you be happy?

We Yorubas were supposed to either bag the Senate Presidency or the Speakership in addition to the Vice Presidency.

Do you want us to lose out on both fronts?
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by VirginFinder: 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
Beremx:
your bigotry stinks. If the devil was a Yoruba man,you will worship him.

Twaaah!!

Your post is quite harsh!
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by onismate: 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
Bacteriocin:
naija and crowd renting
naija and money shah. Anywhere wey dem pay dem, they are ready to go. If someone kill person and police catch, they would protest against the police for catching the person. But they are yet to protest that Buhari is yet to start paying unemployed graduates 5k per month
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by jt2damoney(m): 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
witchhunting is all i see here..am stil watching ni

Get $20 immediately.its free and real.use the link on my signature
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by billyG(m): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
VirginFinder:

We Yorubas were supposed to either bag the Senate Presidency or the Speakership in addition to the Vice Presidency.

stop be a foolish tribalist,is saraki a yorubaman?is kwara a southwestern state?
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by Beremx(f): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
VirginFinder:

good for you!
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by VirginFinder: 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
billyG:

stop be a foolish tribalist,is saraki a yorubaman?is kwara a southwestern state?

Yes Saraki a Yoruba man and Kwara is a Yoruba state outside the SW.
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:
Seraki is dragging the Eight Assembly into the mud.
Only those with four sight can see that.

Four Sight kó forehead ní.... Anyway, both Tinubu and Liar his Friend have 4 eyes.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by iamrealdeji(m): 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
VirginFinder:

I swear,I want Lawan,I prefer a single Lawan to 1000 Bukolas,this is 21st century pls,we have to put bigotry aside if we want this country to be great again,i prefer Buhari to any yoruba that has ever ruled Nigeria,we're all the same. The bigotry bs is what has been drawing this nation backwards for long. If you prefer a corrupt yoruba,does that mean you'll gain anything from that yoruba? You won't gain a penny pls,even if you meet outside the country and he's in a position to help you,he wouldn't. If Americans were this bigotry or have this african mentality,they wouldn't vote Obama that's originally a Kenyan in
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by Bacteriocin(m): 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
onismate:
naija and money shah. Anywhere wey dem pay dem, they are ready to go. If someone kill person and police catch, they would protest against the police for catching the person. But they are yet to protest that Buhari is yet to start paying unemployed graduates 5k per month
I dey wonder too ooo
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by jonnieoneng: 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
Bacteriocin:
naija and crowd renting
THE MAN HAS A VERY LARGE FOLLOWING IN CASE YOU DONY KNOW .HE HAS NO NEED TO RENT CROWDS.YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE GUY IS JUST BEING WITCH HUNTED FOR NO REASON WHY SHOULD A FEW PEOPLE DECIDE FOR THE COUNTRY THIS JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT WE HAVE NOT LEARN ANYTHING YET
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by jamb20s: 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by mart2k(m): 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I live in a Zoo where criminals are celebrated". Quote me anywhere.
U ar a CRIMINAL and an ANIMAL too because u live in a ZOO. Stewpid Igbo

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by jonnieoneng: 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I swear,I want Lawan,I prefer a single Lawan to 1000 Bukolas,this is 21st century pls,we have to put bigotry aside if we want this country to be great again,i prefer Buhari to any yoruba that has ever ruled Nigeria,we're all the same. The bigotry bs is what has been drawing this nation backwards for long. If you prefer a corrupt yoruba,does that mean you'll gain anything from that yoruba? You won't gain a penny pls,even if you meet outside the country and he's in a position to help you,he wouldn't. If Americans were this bigotry or have this african mentality,they wouldn't vote Obama that's originally a Kenyan in

YOU STATEMENT IS BASED ON SENTIMENTS, YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT WHICH IS WHO IS UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE RISE IN PROFILE OF BUKOLA SARAKI.

WE NEED TO KNOW THAT BEYOND THE BROHAHA OF CODE OF CONDUCT BUREAU THE ACTUAL EVENT AT PLAY IS A BITTER POWER STRUGGLE BETWEEN POWER BROKERS AND THIS HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PLIGHT OF NIGERIANS.

WE MUST ALSO KNOW THAT ISSUES LIKE THIS IS A DISTRACTION TO THE EXECUTIVE ARM WHICH WE DO NOT NEED AT THIS TIME

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by kinibigdeal(m): 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
Tinubu introduces bad politics into Nigeria. Saraki is simply following same footstep of his
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by lastpage: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
48noble:
APC is sitting on a keg of gun powder.

About time the powder explodes and finish-off all those looters who are mortgaging the future of Nigeria, be they in APC or PDP.

Those "supporters" need to be arrested and jailed, if they constitute themselves into a nuisance at the tribunal venue.

Nobody, not even President Buhari is above the law of the land.

[size=18pt]Enough of all these "mixing politics with criminality"[/size]

CRIMINALS can no longer use Political office as cover, to escape JUSTICE.

"IFF" Saraki is found to have contravened the law of the land, he would be jailed ............ and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

Lastpage!
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by lastpage: 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
jonnieoneng:

THE MAN HAS A VERY LARGE FOLLOWING IN CASE YOU DONY KNOW .HE HAS NO NEED TO RENT CROWDS.YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE GUY IS JUST BEING WITCH HUNTED FOR NO REASON WHY SHOULD A FEW PEOPLE DECIDE FOR THE COUNTRY THIS JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT WE HAVE NOT LEARN ANYTHING YET

People like you need to wake up and smell the coffee!
You remind me of one of those "Naija-419" peeps in the states who when arrested, will shout "racism and witch-hunting" simply because it was a White-Cop that arrested him! shocked shocked shocked
He will then claim the "White Cop" did not arrest other "white Criminals" but chose him because he is black! angry angry

The BIG QUESTION the judge will ask such fool is : Did you commit the offence for which you were arrested or not?
If you dont want to be arrested by a "white Cop" then DONT COMMIT THE CRIME. Its that simple. undecided

We should ask ourselves: Is Saraki guilty of these charges or not?
If Saraki does not want to be arrested (assuming it is APC Police as you peple are shouting), the he should not have committed the offences listed.

Only ignorant and bigoted folks are ranting about "witch-hunting and politics" as the reason for his prosecution.
We need to get beyond this silly mentality.
The law, is the law! Dont infringe it and no one can touch you. Simples!

Lastpage!
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by iamrealdeji(m): 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
jonnieoneng:

YOU STATEMENT IS BASED ON SENTIMENTS, YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT WHICH IS WHO IS UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE RISE IN PROFILE OF BUKOLA SARAKI.

WE NEED TO KNOW THAT BEYOND THE BROHAHA OF CODE OF CONDUCT BUREAU THE ACTUAL EVENT AT PLAY IS A BITTER POWER STRUGGLE BETWEEN POWER BROKERS AND THIS HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PLIGHT OF NIGERIANS.

WE MUST ALSO KNOW THAT ISSUES LIKE THIS IS A DISTRACTION TO THE EXECUTIVE ARM WHICH WE DO NOT NEED AT THIS TIME
Oh Yes,It's based on sentiment because I want the best for my nation,To have a great nation,the top public office holders must be free from corruption,the President is free from corruption,Vice President Is free from corruption,but the obstruction is number 3 who's heavily corrupt and you expect something good from such nation?
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by free13: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
grin
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by kashkamp: 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
VirginFinder:

her post is not harsh.ur bigotry truly stink
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by locdog(m): 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
lastpage:

People like you need to wake up and smell the coffee!
You remind me of one of those "Naija-419" peeps in the states who when arrested, will shout "racism and witch-hunting" simply because it was a White-Cop that arrested him! shocked shocked shocked
He will then claim the "White Cop" did not arrest other "white Criminals" but chose him because he is black! angry angry

The BIG QUESTION the judge will ask such fool is : Did you commit the offence for which you were arrested or not?
If you dont want to be arrested by a "white Cop" then DONT COMMIT THE CRIME. Its that simple. undecided

We should ask ourselves: Is Saraki guilty of these charges or not?
If Saraki does not want to be arrested (assuming it is APC Police as you peple are shouting), the he should not have committed the offences listed.

Only ignorant and bigoted folks are ranting about "witch-hunting and politics" as the reason for his prosecution.
We need to get beyond this silly mentality.
The law, is the law! Dont infringe it and no one can touch you. Simples!

Lastpage!
Osheee my brother
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by shamecurls(m): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
[size=28pt]Wailing Wailers! Una don reach dere again? Come chop o...Food is ready[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect / FG Has Started Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage - Ngige / Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.