Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV (50030 Views)

Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) / Saraki: CCB In Fresh Move Against Senators, Reps / Saraki CCB Trial.... Why The Silence By Close Associates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by januzaj(m): 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
CSTR2:
Pure justice indeed.
APC didn't knew of this before accepting him to the party?
What of amaechi that said we steal becuse you don't stone us, thereby wasting billions of rivers money on a phantom monorail as a conduit?
What of fashola and the tinubu connection, where every major project in lagos is undertaken by tinubu's firms including tax collection.
Don't you think those cases are more important than a false asset declaration?
shey o je iru ni....abi wetin you dey yarn

4 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Boss13: 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
enairaprof:
This is how to know that many Nigerians are sick.
When PDP members are being indicted, they said the APC government should begin from within. Now Saraki is being indicted, they said it is witch-hunting. They said Tinubu should also be prosecuted...I dare you...if Tinubu is being prosecuted, they will still say it is Northern agenda.

Let us support the present administration at least to reduce corruption to the bearest level.

If there is no WITCH, there will be no HUNTING. So whether witch-hunting or not...The question is, Is he guilty or not?

I agree with you. Maybe we should all report to the tribunal for probing that will satisfy everybody. We don't want corruption, yet our very actions supports it

8 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by teadrake(m): 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
tinsel:
Saraki is not handling this issue well. He is wrongly advised.
Tinubu faced same situation in the last government but fought it by registering appearance.
It showed Saraki is running away from something.
Purposely because the dude is a Renowned Criminal.Justice must prevail!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by xtratagem(m): 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
Some Nigerians still refer this case as witch hunting while the likes of saraki are milking us dry. If we Nigerians can 't support this trial without affiliating it to political witch hunt then our hope of democracy is long dead.

17 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Sultanchidi(m): 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
chidibond:
One of the very few times I agree with you. Even if he survives, public opinion is already formed.
public opinion or not, if he is not found guilty he wil still remain SP. Bt let us wait til he found guilty b4 passing public judgement
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by CSTR2: 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
joseph1832:
Like you submitted. Mtscheew. Please learn to reduce your noise making abeg.

Have a petition been submitted to the EFCC? You as a concerned citizen should forward your petition so the EFCC can move against Fashola.

So it is the job of anti-corruption watchdog to wait for petitions before springing to action?
Only in nigeria.
Wike said he has given the proof of amaechi's corruption to the EFCC and the ICPC, yet nothing has been done.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by alaoeri: 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
Sultanchidi:
he still remains d SP until found guilty
The failure of Saraki to honour CCB alone is enough for him to resign or how will a lawmaker & No 3 citizen fail to honour an invitation, what law will he be passing when he's already a law breaker?

14 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by dayo23(f): 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
No escape route for the criminal Saraki! He must vacate that sit

8 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by joseph1832(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
hinwazaka:

The judge should be investigated for his dubious certificate. I seriously doubt his educational qualifications. He and the SW prosecutor are college dropouts.
We should allow you to show proof that you're not chemically imbalance.

hinwazaka:
DANLADI THE FOOL IS STILL TRYING TO EARN HIS 30 PIECES OF SILVER. THIS JUDGE IS NOT LITERATE AT ALL. OLODO FULANI. LET HIM CONTINUE TO DECEIVE HUMSELF. MAYBE HE IS TIRED OF LIFE. RUBBISH.
You sound pained and frustrated. Don't tell me you're now like the ram that sense when Illeya is fast approaching? tongue

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Nobody has told Saraki that he's guilty. The tribunal invited him and he refused to appear. They issued arrest warrant. Oga abeg free me jare!

I wasn't in a debate with you, was only trying to educate you. You can continue to want to be ignorant, or you can wish for due process to be followed. Safe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by laplace12(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
Goke7:
Nigerians are very funny, whenever allegations are made by the Govt against corrupt politicians, you will see so called analysts blasting Govt that they should prosecute them in court instead of trials in the media or newspapers, now a case is in court and the so called politician can't even come and defend himself and people are still supporting him for disobeying the court.

My question: How do we then fight corruption if we continue to support people to disobey court orders?

You must be retarded if you think this is about fighting corruption.
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by adanny01(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
dialfa:

Except those did not hold the power Saraki is holding today. Saraki can scuttle any legislation Buhari brings and frustrate his goverment.

What will Saraki achieve by that? How will that benefit you?

I dont think Nigerians like you really want this country to grow.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by porka: 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
mlanreh:

Says who. Let call a spade a spade abeg
[size=15pt]
Are you saying this dunce tribunal chairman is a 5%ter now?[/size]
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Hoii(m): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Nobody has told Saraki that he's guilty. The tribunal invited him and he refused to appear. They issued arrest warrant. Oga abeg free me jare!
All because you want Ekweremadu (PDP) to take over as Senate President.
It won't work o. Ekweremadu is next to be dealt with after Saraki. He already has a stone (case) tied to his neck. What is left is for him to be thrown into the river and he sinks

4 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by joseph1832(m): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
teekay12:

I wasn't in a debate with you, was only trying to educate you. You can continue to want to be ignorant, or you can wish for due process to be followed. Safe.
Yes due process! Funny how those who scream due process are the ones who always have skeletons to hide.

Even when Tinubu was invited by the CCB, due process wasn't followed, yet he still appeared...

Hoii:
All because you want Ekweremadu (PDP) to take over as Senate President.
It won't work o. Ekweremadu is next to be dealt with after Saraki
Do not be surprise if Ekweremadu decamp to the APC.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Only criminal suspects are issued bench warrants. If this was a civil matter as you are now trying to spin, the Tribunal would have issued a subpoena. But then, it goes against your narrative or agenda I guess.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by dialfa: 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
adanny01:

What will Saraki achieve by that? How will that benefit you?

I dont think Nigerians like you really want this country to grow.

And what will nigeria achieve by imprisoning Saraki?
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by teadrake(m): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
Sultanchidi:
public opinion or not, if he is not found guilty he wil still remain SP. Bt let us wait til he found guilty b4 passing public judgement
As a citizen of kwara state,undoubtedly the dude is more guilty. in fact,he should be rotting behind bars now.A visitation to the capital city of Ilorin for clarification from unbiased people will prove my point more.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by ERAKAMUS: 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
walex2:
u are a lacadaisical idiot!!! Saraki is diverting billion of naira into his 5yrs old boy account, you are here eating indomie without egg even as a graduate singing choruses to support corruption. pls grow up
Wale you are a Yoruba Bastard following Tinubu with your eyes opened is Tinubu and Buhari free from this crime you just mention, Besides what's wrong with you guyz are you under a SPELL fu*ck,
1. Show me Buharis WASC Idiooot.

7 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by adanny01(m): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
urchbarbie:
exactly wat I told my boss. he shld av entered appearance n enjoy d sympathy. His absence just confirms his guilt and Nigerians can like this show. saraki's counsel is enlightened, but just playing d justice system based on technicalities. our justice system shld av evolved beyond dis point. I just want to know d outcome of this, cos I know more persons wld be prosecuted and dis wld be d best way to begin d show

Exactly, if the one with sole responsibility to plug all holes in the justice system is the one exploring the holes, what is really the responsibility of that man?

Saraki is therefore not a senate president but an impostor.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by teadrake(m): 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
dialfa:

And what will nigeria achieve by imprisoning Saraki?
Everything my dear!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by BCISLTD: 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
Humblega:
The number of people viewing this thread is enormous. Nigerians awareness in naija politics is day to day increasing. .....

No nepa...is a more cogent reason for high following. ..

Check my signature Call or whatsapp

https://www.nairaland.com/2582274/toks-2008-toyota-fj-cruiser
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by CSTR2: 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
AdeniyiA:

Let's grow beyond sentiments my guy, should we close our eyes against any erring politician because of his affiliations?, the question is, is Saraki guilty as charged?
There is something called ''the greater good''.
Anyway, i hope you are praying that buhari wins. Because if saraki returns as the senate president which is a very real possibility, buhari and the APC are in trouble.
They better get their bases covered.
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
i weep for my generation
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Sultanchidi(m): 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
I hope d tribunal won't go 2 sleep after Saraki's case, cus dere ar lots of ex governors dat did Dsame tin dat saraki is accused of. Cus if dey don't go after other pple den u know it's political
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by dialfa: 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
teadrake:

Everything my dear!!!!!

Same to you.
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by chidibond(m): 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
Sultanchidi:
dear Sultan, every sane politician, even the PDP as a party, know that Nigerians are tired of the status-quo. Public opinion is important for political relevance these days, this is what we have always wished for.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
joseph1832:
Yes due process! Funny how those who scream due process are the ones who always have skeletons to hide.

Even when Tinubu was invited by the CCB, due process wasn't followed, yet he still appeared...

In law, it's important due process is followed. A judgment cannot stand if it isn't followed. See a lot of emotional people here, who know nothing about procedures of the court.

A quick question, if Tinubu was found guilty, don't you think one of his grounds for appeal would have been that due process wasn't followed? No?
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by joseph1832(m): 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
CSTR2:
So it is the job of anti-corruption watchdog to wait for petitions before springing to action?
Only in nigeria.
Wike said he has given the proof of amaechi's corruption to the EFCC and the ICPC, yet nothing has been done.
You should know the EFCC can not have its eyes every where, that's why they rely on well meaning citizens andthe civil society to petition them when they have evidence of frauds...
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Bayswater: 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Errr but I thought they said it was only the nation, punch, Sahara reporters and tvc carrying this news. I guess Tinubu just bought a stake also in channels tv this morning.

Channels TV is on a N400m retainership with Ogun State Government. I'm sure you can use your brain to dot and cross the remaining i's and t's respectively.
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by teadrake(m): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
alaoeri:

The failure of Saraki to honour CCB alone is enough for him to resign or how will a lawmaker & No 3 citizen fail to honour an invitation, what law will he be passing when he's already a law breaker?
SARAKI,the LAW Breaker!!!!!!
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Firefire(m): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
Please stop all this back and forth comments.

Is Saraki on his way to prison now That is my point.

I have stated prayer and fasting since last Friday to see the looter is commit to prison. angry

Thereafter, the remaining treasury looters will follow suits.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Special Forces Arrive Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Peter Obi's Supporters Mount Huge Campaign Billboard In Sokoto State (Video) / Ambode Hands Over To Sanwo-olu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.