Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV (49997 Views)

Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) / Saraki: CCB In Fresh Move Against Senators, Reps / Saraki CCB Trial.... Why The Silence By Close Associates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by copiescopy(m): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2015
experience matters . That trial judge is sitting down like someone that is been tutored about the law

Saraki will Pass .

Ezenwammadu:
This case will be adjourned daudu na korrect lawyer.The guy is looking composed
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by dialfa: 11:52am On Sep 21, 2015
those foolish journalists should switch off their mobile phones. They're interfering with the signals.
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by ajepako(f): 11:52am On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I have not said "all are innocent", I'm saying that Saraki is an unrepentant criminal and a morally bankrupt man that is deploying every means to evade justice against the people of Kwara state and victims of Societe General Bank. His sin MUST surely find him out

I will drink to that..

Hot chocolate this rainy Monday.. grin grin
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2015
copiescopy:
I perceive body odour and the trial Judge is fully well Cornered by the defendants counsel Experience matters a lot anyway. I see saraki scaling through this.....

@ barcanstica ur opinion on this pls
I am an apostle of good governance. I don't cheer crooks neither do I support people like Saraki to evade justice. My position is that he face his crime.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:54am On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The Court of Public Opinion has already convicted Saraki with this shameful display of his. He's an unrepentant criminal and morally bankrupt.
the court of public opinion is not an actual court nobody cares about court of public opinion
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by dialfa: 11:55am On Sep 21, 2015
this umar is toooo foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by drberry(m): 11:57am On Sep 21, 2015
The judge's voice though is very funny. Like he swallowed frog.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Owoloku1: 11:57am On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki is seriously afraid of something

10 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by FreeGlobe(f): 11:59am On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I am an apostle of good governance. I don't cheer crooks neither do I support people like Saraki to evade justice. My position is that he face his crime.
So you think this is about fighting corruption? Keep deceiving yourself. If saraki resigns as senate president today, all this trial will stop. You are supporting the destruction of the independence of the Nigerian legislature to elect their leaders by the executive

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by billionman: 11:59am On Sep 21, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
the court of public opinion is not an actual court nobody cares about court of public opinion

You are very right. Not until the actual court convict an alleged criminal, he is not guilty. Court of public opinion does not count.
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by dialfa: 11:59am On Sep 21, 2015
drberry:
The judge's voice though is very funny. Like he swallowed frog.

na abboki voice. That is how they all speak.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Burger01(m): 11:59am On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

It is unfortunate that Saraki's team abandoned the merit of the case but dwelling on technicalities. This shows Saraki is GUILTY!
You said it all! smiley

5 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by ifyalways(f): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
The judge is young and sounds quite shaky.
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by billionman: 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
1 hour break. The seat is hot for Justice Umar
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by FreeGlobe(f): 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
They are going on beak.. probably to make some calls cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by vhykeeytor(m): 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
An hour recess nah wa o!
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:

So you think this is about fighting corruption? Keep deceiving yourself. If saraki resigns as senate president today, all this trial will stop. You are supporting the destruction of the independence of the Nigerian legislature to elect their leaders by the executive

Therefore, he should not resign until he pays back all he looted from Kwara state.

10 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by chidibond(m): 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
Proceedings now adjourned for one hour. To reconvene and deliver ruling on his non-appearance.
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
Dalandi the illiterate don run

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by copiescopy(m): 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
I concur with you on that . Well for this case to pull through I recommend a better judge with much experience to act on this trial . My opinion

TonyeBarcanista:
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by sweetgala(m): 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
midolian:
I am enjoying this..

"Corruption is killing us in this country..let us stop it"

"You can't sit in your chamber and try to stop a process!"...

Let us not forget that Saraki's layer(daudu) promised to produce him today in court..And right now, Saraki is no where around...This issue has been raised and presently, daudu is stammering..

Hahahhaaha...I am enjoying this. Saraki's lawyer is being educated.

If saraki is not running away from anything why can't he come? He is a very important person in the country and we expect him to obey the rule of law - Justice Umar

This same Daudu was a speaker at the NBA conference last week seated beside VP Osinbajo , he could be heard lambasting the current nature of the legal profession where corruption and incompetence had taken over appointment of judges and the manner in which lawyers abuse the judicial process.

Very sad, If Saraki has nothing to hide, he would not be undermining the CCB at all turns

11 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by BCISLTD: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:
They are going on beak.. probably to make some calls cheesy

Dude it's 12noon
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by otimize(m): 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
PMB My Hero.... Due process. Up Nigeria!!!

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by ionsman: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Take a chill pill on your theories. Is saraki guilty or not?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by vhykeeytor(m): 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
Dey wan call president ***body Odour*** I no mention anybody name o

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by mlanreh: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
billionman:

Joseph Daudu is a smart lawyer.

Joseph Dauda z better than the CCT chairman. Joseph should have been the tribunal chairman I wonder where they got the cct chairman from

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by warrior01: 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The Court of Public Opinion has already convicted Saraki with this shameful display of his. He's an unrepentant criminal and morally bankrupt.

What right have you to call someone a criminal without any law court pronouncement. Be careful and don't let hatred for Saraki be loud your sense of judgement

1 Like

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by mrmetoo1: 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
vhykeeytor:

carrying false news...this one is live for all to see and not mere newspaper and social media trial. Thumbs up Channels TV

Oga TVC carried it live!!

5 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by alaoeri: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
One thing is certain Saraki is vacating the seat of SP.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by kobe79: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
this SAN just dey bully dis abokkkkiiiii Judge

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by FreeGlobe(f): 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
ionsman:

Take a chill pill on your theories. Is saraki guilty or not?
I'm I a court that pronounces one guilty or not?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) / Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries / Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.