Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV (49918 Views)

Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) / Saraki: CCB In Fresh Move Against Senators, Reps / Saraki CCB Trial.... Why The Silence By Close Associates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by FATM: 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
Yeee.... I don miss oh see crowd for house!
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
chidibond:
One of the very few times I agree with you. Even if he survives, public opinion is already formed.
Gbam! See Atiku today, he can never be anything. Same with Olabode George and others!

6 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by mrmetoo1: 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
Superman11:

[size=18pt]This is a childish ratchet from the APC to speak about asset declaration , the PDP Should also charge buhari to validate his false declaration of certificate in court.[/size]

But seriously what's stopping them?? Like seriously?? If it's false as you claim then by all means they need to charge him to court. Pls let's stop with all these weak excuses and justifications

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by joseph1832(m): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
It is obvious that Saraki's lawyer is just dilly dallying, there's nothing much to say, I expect when the council resume, they should first address Saraki's gross disregard for the CCT by his refusal to appear even when he was told to do so today.

This is the time to let Nigerians know that the era of impunity has passed.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by dialfa: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Saraki's tactic of evading issues to dwell on technicalities is a testament of his guilt. Quote me anywhere.

I swear, he's yet to hear the last of some of us.

Why's can't the tribunal respect itself and do things properly? Is it a kangaroo tribunal with no sense?
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by januzaj(m): 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Gbam! See Atiku today, he can never be anything. Same with Olabode George and others!

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by dialfa: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
joseph1832:
It is obvious that Saraki's lawyer is just dilly dallying, there's nothing much to say, I expect when the council resume, they should first address Saraki's gross disregard for the CCT by his refusal to appear even when he was told to do so today.

This is the time to let Nigerians know that the era of impunity has passed.

Why did the court adjourn as soon as Saraki's lawyer proposed that they put things into record? Fear?
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
ribbit:
let him go first.. We will see if the trial will stop after .. We are not in gej's era anymore where once you join them your sins are forgiven .. E.g fani kayode..
so what happened the last time he appeared before the judge over embezzlement of funds?
Get in mind it happened during baba body odour's tenure.
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by joseph1832(m): 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
But that never stops them from trying did it?

Bode George is a convicted felon, so he's hampered but Atiku is a different case. He's record of political prostitution rival that of you and FFK. grin

7 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by dialfa: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Except those did not hold the power Saraki is holding today. Saraki can scuttle any legislation Buhari brings and frustrate his goverment.
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by urchbarbie(f): 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

No, it can be adjourned till tomorrow, while a formal warrant of arrest is duly served the police today! Watch out Saraki by today's action has completely killed off the remnant of sympathy he enjoys! It is now fight to finish!
exactly wat I told my boss. he shld av entered appearance n enjoy d sympathy. His absence just confirms his guilt and Nigerians can like this show. saraki's counsel is enlightened, but just playing d justice system based on technicalities. our justice system shld av evolved beyond dis point. I just want to know d outcome of this, cos I know more persons wld be prosecuted and dis wld be d best way to begin d show

16 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by aijazNija: 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
Damalex4luv:
The poster above me though tongue tongue tongue
Saraki don enter one chance, you can't it your cake and have it. Jagaban is the king of politics as far as Nigeria is concerned, Wailers can go hug transformer grin grin

Grow up! Please
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by jerryadigun: 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
Little by little Saraki's dream of becoming president is fading ooo. I know dat d reason behind dis tribunal is just to curtail his ambitions. I hail d person behind dis brouhaha o. #naijapolitics.

8 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by chidibond(m): 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
Note: Channels TV correspondents confirm that the Appeal Court is yet to sit, and only online news media reported the reversal of Saraki's arrest warrant. Mods, pls verify and remove that topic from FP.

11 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
SARAKI IS GOING NOWHERE.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Tmex(m): 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
at whatever cost i must stream ds proceedings o.
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by eligibility: 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki is so pompous ,let him be dealt with. He will be areested before the end of this month. He who leave in the glass house must not throw stone ..

5 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by CSTR2: 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
I don't like saraki, but anybody that believes this is about justice is retardded.
We are witnessing an abuse of power, a witch-hunt and an art of corruption in itself.
What a charcade.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Damalex4luv(m): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
aijazNija:

Grow up! Please
Shut up ur silly mouth!
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
urchbarbie:
exactly! his absence reeks of guilt
He's GUILTY as charged

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by ribbit: 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:

What about Timi Preye Silva, has he not been forgiven by Buhari and is now contesting elections? Saraki is not going anywhere
stop peddling lies .. Sylvia still has case in court

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/184918-efcc-files-fresh-corruption-case-against-ex-governor-sylva.html

Yeah, saraki is not going anywhere. After all, he will share some of his loots with you.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by 989900: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
The prosecution needs to step up it's game; tighten all loop holes.

Abi dem don collect money ni?

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Bani406: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
Damalex4luv:
The poster above me though tongue tongue tongue
Saraki don enter one chance, you can't it your cake and have it. Jagaban is the king of politics as far as Nigeria is concerned, Wailers can go hug transformer grin grin
In d South West not North Central

1 Like

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by CSTR2: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
eligibility:
Saraki is so pompous ,let him be dealt with.
He will be areested before the end of this month.
He who leave in the glass house must not throw stone ..
So it is more about vengeance, not the greater good.
okay.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by dustmalik: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
The judge should held Dauda in contempt when he called the court incompetent. This judge is messing up sha

6 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by midolian(m): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
hinwazaka:

The judge should be investigated for his dubious certificate. I seriously doubt his educational qualifications. He and the SW prosecutor are college dropouts.
Mr Hinwazaka grin
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by joseph1832(m): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
dialfa:

Why did the court adjourn as soon as Saraki's lawyer proposed that they put things into record? Fear?
Excuse me are you saying things are not being recorded? That proper proceedings are not being followed?

Saraki's lawyer was immensely grilled, the odds have started working against him. He can only so much as dilly dally, the machieviallian hammer will soon drop him his client.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Damalex4luv(m): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
jerryadigun:
Little by little Saraki's dream of becoming president is fading ooo. I know dat d reason behind dis tribunal is just to curtail his ambitions. I hail d person behind dis brouhaha o. #naijapolitics.
President of which country, oga wake up it's already noon.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Superman11(m): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
mrmetoo1:

But seriously what's stopping them?? Like seriously?? If it's false as you claim then by all means they need to charge him to court. Pls let's stop with all these weak excuses and justifications

NOTHING STOPS them . Apc is just hypocritical ,No lawyer came on television to justify Buhari's certification. He looks weak and doesn't know how to make connections between sentences. It's clear he doesn't have a certificate.A pc makes a lot of excuses

1 Like

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by anonimi: 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
mrmetoo1:
They'll both end up in jail. That'll be fantastic for this country.

That will be the day.
But Buhari nor get liver reach that level I swear.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2630292_canitbe_jpg6ad419494ca1e96dd2dd8e42a498346b

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by forgiveness: 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
chidibond:
Note: Channels TV correspondents confirm that the Appeal Court is yet to sit, and only online news media reported the reversal of Saraki's arrest warrant. Mods, pls verify and remove that topic from FP.

Thanks for the vital information. if true.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by joseph1832(m): 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
989900:
The prosecution needs to step up it's game; tighten all loop holes.

Abi dem don collect money ni?

The judge is already doing that for them. LOL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu / Dead Innocent Umezulike Banned By Buhari From Traveling Outside Nigeria / MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.