Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV (50021 Views)

Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) / Saraki: CCB In Fresh Move Against Senators, Reps / Saraki CCB Trial.... Why The Silence By Close Associates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Humblega(m): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
The number of people viewing this thread is enormous. Nigerians awareness in naija politics is day to day increasing. .....

6 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
Illegal tribunal! Wake me up when they start probing Buhari's fake WAEC result. Nonsense.

Those who are pulling the strings against Saraki believe that Nigeria is their personal property and those supporting them are too myopic.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by forgiveness: 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
CSTR2:
I don't like saraki, but anybody that believes this is about justice is retardded.
We are witnessing an abuse of power, a witch-hunt and an art of corruption in itself.
What a charcade.

How?

Has he not been giving a fair hearing to defend himself against the allegations before him?

5 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
A tribunal that was established by the Constitution and given mandate to try case bodering on public official's conduct lack jurisdiction? That was unnecessary delay tactics! Saraki is Guilty whether he's convicted or not

A tribunal set up for this purpose can't then try a public officer like it's trying a criminal suspect, which is the argument of Saraki's lawyer. In law, you are innocent until proven guilty, in this case, the Tribunal is telling Saraki he is guilty until proven innocent. This perception of the Tribunal alone is enough to set aside any judgment against Saraki.

Justice must not only be done, but must be seen to have been done by the reasonable mind.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by urchbarbie(f): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
woodcook:

I am sure you have heard of innocent people going to jail for a crime they didn't commit? Cases are not won in court based on whether you are innocent or not, most time than not it is won based on technicalities.
true ur point. Technicalities av posed a difficult threat for long. When its glaring dat it shld av gone either way, but for some very irrelevant reason, the court rules in favor of an erring party. Its just sad....very sad.
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by drberry(m): 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
dialfa:

na abboki voice. That is how they all speak.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by walex2(m): 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
SARAKI IS THE SP TAKE IT OR ...
u are a lacadaisical idiot!!! Saraki is diverting billion of naira into his 5yrs old boy account, you are here eating indomie without egg even as a graduate singing choruses to support corruption. pls grow up

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by BALLOSKI: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
Obiagelli:
Judge probably on phone consulting with Femi falana
or itse sagay grin

I don't know why he appear unprepared for this tough case that could have shot him to limelight today .

1 Like

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by AdeniyiA(m): 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
CSTR2:
I don't like saraki, but anybody that believes this is about justice is retardded.
We are witnessing an abuse of power, a witch-hunt and an art of corruption in itself.
What a charcade.

Let's grow beyond sentiments my guy, should we close our eyes against any erring politician because of his affiliations?, the question is, is Saraki guilty as charged?

10 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by meforyou1(m): 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
Obiagelli:
Judge probably on phone consulting with Femi falana
nneoma, how are u doing? my regards

1 Like

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by dayo23(f): 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
jabbok:
Illegal tribunal! Wake me up when they start probing Buhari's fake WAEC result. Nonsense.

Those who are pulling the strings against Saraki believe that Nigeria is their personal property and those supporting them are too myopic.
I thought PDP had already taken the case to court? Ogbeni what happen
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by joseph1832(m): 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
anonimi:

I submitted but they REFUSED to accept- they said orders from above! tongue tongue

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2761086_thief_jpegfa5a8983f640aa30ef083e7a4f98b900

Like you submitted. Mtscheew. Please learn to reduce your noise making abeg.

CSTR2:
What happened to fashola 78m naira website scam?
Don't tell me the EFCC have not heard of it.
Have a petition been submitted to the EFCC? You as a concerned citizen should forward your petition so the EFCC can move against Fashola.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by SeverusSnape(m): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
januzaj:
saraki is a goner
Gone for where?... Saraki we know joor...
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by walex2(m): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
Humblega:
The number of people viewing this thread is enormous. Nigerians awareness in naija politics is day to day increasing. .....
are we not tired of these corrupt people that called themselves leaders

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by emeritus856: 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
[s]
CyberWolf:
This shows the level of damage the north and their slaves in SW has done to this country. Imagine a Judge behaving like an ignorant morron before the whole world. Nigeria is doomed with these kind of imbecciles heading our judiciary..Though I don't give a Bleep about Saraki, but his lawyer is just exposing how incompetent the Judge is...SMH angry angry angry ...A case as simple as this?...The ediot that calls himself CCT chairman don't even know his left & right regarding the law.. sad sad sad
[/s]

Accursed akpu eating bastard, you and your worthless tribe are the true slave of that country. Your foolish father refused to tell you before his death, go to his smelly lonely grave and ask him again. I am waiting...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by tinsel: 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki is not handling this issue well. He is wrongly advised.
Tinubu faced same situation in the last government but fought it by registering appearance.
It showed Saraki is running away from something.

11 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by CSTR2: 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
januzaj:
hol up hol up hol up...you are the one witnessing an abuse of power...what I am witnessing is pure justice....do me a favour....gerrara here....gerrara here for real
Pure justice indeed.
APC didn't knew of this before accepting him to the party?
What of amaechi that said we steal becuse you don't stone us, thereby wasting billions of rivers money on a phantom monorail as a conduit?
What of fashola and the tinubu connection, where every major project in lagos is undertaken by tinubu's firms including tax collection.
Don't you think those cases are more important than a false asset declaration?
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Ephemmm: 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Saraki is coming for jagaban after this saga.. Jagaban will end up in jail.. I hope you will not wail when the real drama begins

If Jagaban end up in Jail, Saraki will rot in inner jail: mark my words...

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by laplace12(m): 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Owoloku1:
Saraki is seriously afraid of something

Who won't be afraid of being judged by a corrupt judge?

1 Like

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by mlanreh: 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
porka:

[size=15pt]From among the 97%ters[/size]
Says who. Let call a spade a spade abeg

1 Like

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by BALLOSKI: 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
alaoeri:

With all these drama hanging over Saraki's neck, you still expect him to be the SP after this?
this controversy alone could have taken down that abrasive overambitiousness typical of saraki ; I guess that's what this move stands to achieve.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by januzaj(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Gone for where?... Saraki we know joor...
kirikiri....you know wrong person

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by meforyou1(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
ionsman:

I know am not. But your public show of ignorance is bewildering.
hey, leave the young lady alone
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nobody has told Saraki that he's guilty. The tribunal invited him and he refused to appear. They issued arrest warrant. Oga abeg free me jare!
teekay12:

A tribunal set up for this purpose can't then try a public officer like it's trying a criminal suspect, which is the argument of Saraki's lawyer. In law, you are innocent until proven guilty, in this case, the Tribunal is telling Saraki he is guilty until proven innocent. This perception of the Tribunal alone is enough to set aside any judgment against Saraki.

Justice must not only be done, but must be seen to have been done by the reasonable mind.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Sultanchidi(m): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
alaoeri:

With all these drama hanging over Saraki's neck, you still expect him to be the SP after this?
he still remains d SP until found guilty
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by rusher14: 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
walex2:
u are a lacadaisical idiot!!! Saraki is diverting billion of naira into his 5yrs old boy account, you are here eating indomie without egg even as a graduate singing choruses to support corruption. pls grow up

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
teekay12:

Buhari supporters will not listen, they are under the spell of APC witch broom
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by teadrake(m): 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
jabbok:

Are you really saying something?

7 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
Is this Judge Competent.
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Sultanchidi(m): 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:

What about Timi Preye Silva, has he not been forgiven by Buhari and is now contesting elections? Saraki is not going anywhere
tank u joor
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by agabusta: 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
CyberWolf:
This shows the level of damage the north and their slaves in SW has done to this country. Imagine a Judge behaving like an ignorant morron before the whole world. Nigeria is doomed with these kind of imbecciles heading our judiciary..Though I don't give a Bleep about Saraki, but his lawyer is just exposing how incompetent the Judge is...SMH angry angry angry ...A case as simple as this?...The ediot that calls himself CCT chairman don't even know his left & right regarding the law.. sad sad sad

Dont be carried away by sweet talking and seemingly compelling arguments from Lawyers. They are paid to do that. Some of them have been doing that for ages.

That lawyer despite his smooth talk was wrong on the issue of quorum. Check the CCB and CCT Act.

Victor Mathias ‏@victor_mbidi 10m10 minutes ago
Lawyers will always be lawyers. They only interpret the law to suit he who pays them. #Saraki #CCT #AssetsDeclaration

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) / Profile Of AVM Hassan Bala Abubakar, Chief Of Air Staff / WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.