Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,294 members, 7,860,713 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread (55068 Views)

How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga / Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets / How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by ipain: 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
RobinHez:
Lol...ok.

Its the original tongue
lol.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Treyknowles(m): 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
RobinHez:

From 10am to 2pm....and yes! Phones are inclusive...Berra make ur list and forward it to me grin
lol aiit den

1 Like

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Treyknowles(m): 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
RobinHez:

From 10am to 2pm....and yes! Phones are inclusive...Berra make ur list and forward it to me grin
will dere be pay on delivery option?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
Treyknowles:
will dere be pay on delivery option?
Absolutely! smiley
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Treyknowles(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
RobinHez:
Absolutely! smiley
kul den, I will add u on bbm
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
Treyknowles:
kul den, I will add u on bbm
Alright!
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 7:16am On Oct 10, 2015
2 Days To Go - Countdown To Our Biggest Offer Yet
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 10:01am On Oct 10, 2015
Guys as regards the Massive sale coming up on Konga...I want y'all to make a wish list, and paste them here. Then forward your contact details (Names, address, phone number, LGA, and nearest bus top) to robin.hez@yandex.com

So i'll have ease grabbing the deals b4 they're sold out!

Thanks
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Fabzgrace(f): 10:30am On Oct 10, 2015
^^^ Robinhez about how much %discount would be given?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 11:05am On Oct 10, 2015
Fabzgrace:
^^^ Robinhez about how much %discount would be given?
up to 80% discount sis...
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Fabzgrace(f): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2015
RobinHez:
up to 80% discount sis...
hmmm i just mailed u.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 11:09am On Oct 10, 2015
Fabzgrace:

hmmm i just mailed u.
ok
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by icekream(m): 11:30am On Oct 10, 2015
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 11:39am On Oct 10, 2015
icekream:

Please i'ld love to get the infinix hot note pro(2gb+32gb)... I'ld love u to add me on ur to.buy list on monday... Thanks. I've mailed you, kicekream@gmail.com
Bro only the 2Gb+16Gb is available in any store currently....alright?

OK...
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by icekream(m): 11:45am On Oct 10, 2015
RobinHez:

Bro only the 2Gb+16Gb is available in any store currently....alright?

OK...
Thanks, ok help me order it alongside 32gb memory card...preferably San disk or Advance... And i'ld love the colour to be champagne gold...any other colour is also o.k
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by madjnr: 11:46am On Oct 10, 2015
I will love the infinix hot 2 2gb version and gionee m3 mini pls
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by madjnr: 11:47am On Oct 10, 2015
RobinHez:
Guys as regards the Massive sale coming up on Konga...I want y'all to make a wish list, and paste them here. Then forward your contact details (Names, address, phone number, LGA, and nearest bus top) to robin.hez@yandex.com

So i'll have ease grabbing the deals b4 they're sold out!

Thanks
I need the infinix hot 2 2gb and gionee m3 mini pls
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
A reply to a mail...I think y'all will need it too.

I can't possibly give you the list of items to have the discounts, as Konga didn't release any list. But what I do know is that, from 10am-2pm on monday, all products sold directly by konga would have a discount...which ranges up to 80%
Some might be 50% 40% 30% 75% ...and so on...but all will definetely get a slash in price!
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by icekream(m): 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
Can u pls repost ur e.mail? The one's i'm sending aren't going through
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
icekream:

Thanks, ok help me order it alongside 32gb memory card...preferably San disk or Advance... And i'ld love the colour to be champagne gold...any other colour is also o.k

Ok...just mail me ur contact details as I stated above, then let's see if the hot note will get this promo wink
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
icekream:
Can u pls repost ur e.mail? The one's i'm sending aren't going through

Robin.hez@yandex.com
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Doughyeenbae(f): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hello Robinhez,
I want Cantu leave in conditioner with argan oil and eco styling gel.
Please help me check if it will be available for sale on Monday.
Thanks
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by icekream(m): 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
RobinHez:

Robin.hez@yandex.com
can u pls send a random mail? Al ma mails aren't goin 2ru
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
icekream:

can u pls send a random mail to kicekream@gmail.com? Al ma mails aren't goin 2ru
i got ur mail...i've replied wink
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
Doughyeenbae:
Hello Robinhez,
I want Cantu leave in conditioner with argan oil and eco styling gel.
Please help me check if it will be available for sale on Monday.
Thanks
sorry, its not a product sold by Konga.... u can still order for it tho, but you will only get it at normal price.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Doughyeenbae(f): 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
RobinHez:

sorry, its not a product sold by Konga.... u can still order for it tho, but you will only get it at normal price.
How do I know products sold by Konga?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Doughyeenbae:

How do I know products sold by Konga?
when viewing the product, you'll see the seller's name below it...

e.g.

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
madjnr:
I will love the infinix hot 2 2gb version and gionee m3 mini pls
check your maail...
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
Guys!

also show some love to a female colleague .here++_++++__+++__+ADAH96

here's her thread cool
https://www.nairaland.com/2653340/jumia-konga-sales-rep-select

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Doughyeenbae(f): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
RobinHez:

when viewing the product, you'll see the seller's name below it...

e.g.
Oh..thank you.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
Doughyeenbae:
Oh..thank you.
u're welcome. smiley

check here pls...show some love
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Dekatron(m): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
RobinHez:

u're welcome. smiley

check here pls...show some love
Bro, abeg no vex o. . . . But if I order Injoo Halo, #14,000, does that mean I wll pay #2,800 which is 20% of the price??

If so, Abeg, I need one. . . . . It better be true.

But sounds TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE OO

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply)

How To Setup A Day Care Center In Nigeria? / Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall / Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.