Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread (54790 Views)

How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga / Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets / How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by ipain: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2015
RobinHez:

Hmmm... Ok
no vex. I give you my word bro. I was supposed to leave today and that couldn't have made it possible for friday pickup but something held me back. Thus the travel is tomorrow and pickup will be Monday, You get?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 10:27am On Oct 01, 2015
ipain:
no vex. I give you my word bro. I was supposed to leave today and that couldn't have made it possible for friday pickup but something held me back. Thus the travel is tomorrow and pickup will be Monday, You get?
No problems boss! That's the beauty of pickup, u get to go when its convenient... (Well withing the 1 week time frame)
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by chinchong: 10:51am On Oct 01, 2015
RobinHez:
@chinchong

You run a risk of getting your order cancelled! And your phone is switched off too undecided
i hope im not too late.currently in on my way to the place.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2015
chinchong:
i hope im not too late.currently in on my way to the place.
Ok..is ur phone on?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by chinchong: 11:07am On Oct 01, 2015
RobinHez:
Ok..is ur phone on?
have seen the message
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 11:11am On Oct 01, 2015
chinchong:
have seen the message
cool
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
just switched on my phone.

anybody miss me?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Adah96(f): 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
Teempakguy:
just switched on my phone.

anybody miss me?
this is not a missing centre ,kindly report yourself to the nearest police station
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
Adah96:

this is not a missing centre ,kindly report yourself to the nearest police station
grin grin

Finishing!

1 Like

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hi Teempakguy, We missed you today, we were at your place and couldn't reach you. We understand that something could have taken you out of town or your location.We are happy to try again tomorrow, if you will not be at your registered address on file, please call 08094705654 to reschedule. Please reference your Order number (F809203420002)

Cc Teempakguy! I just received this one again.. What's happening?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
RobinHez:
Hi teempakguy,We missed you today, we were at your place and couldn't reach you. We understand that something could have taken you out of town or your location.We are happy to try again tomorrow, if you will not be at your registered address on file, please call 08094705654 to reschedule. Please reference your Order number (F809203420002)

Cc Teempakguy! I just received this one again.. What's happening?
what the hell?

i was totally home throughout yesterday nah.

dude . . . abi you gave them the wrong address?

also, why are you flying my name all over the internet? angry angry
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
Teempakguy:
what the hell?

i was totally home throughout yesterday nah.

dude . . . abi you gave them the wrong address?

also, why are you flying my name all over the internet? angry angry
Maybe ur phone was switched off when they called cuz they call b4 coming over...
Jst call that number

And sorry abt the name, I'll modify asap! sad
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by chinchong: 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
RobinHez:

Maybe ur phone was switched off when they called cuz they call b4 coming over...
Jst call that number

And sorry abt the name, I'll modify asap! sad
item(innjoo halo) recieved! obrigado!
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
chinchong:
item(innjoo halo) recieved! obrigado!
Thank God!
Don't unfollow the thread now o...I'm still here tongue
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by mobicomtech01: 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
@ op. i have someone who is interested in becoming a member of j-force but she applied online and there has not been any response yet. What should she do, as she is not based in lagos. And for Konga store, i assisted a friend set up a store last week and till today 1st of october i can't upload pictures of wares to sell in the store. Although i asked her to send a mail to onboarding@konga.com what else can she do.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Adah96(f): 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
innobarca:
Pls house,I need an android phone between 12k to 20k wit good camera,3000 mah to 4000 mah battery,can browse fast... must be 5inches screen.
Camera sharpness is de most important.

Thanks.

Hi,I got a mention from robin...am also a sales consultant on jumia

The infinix hot 2 is the best option based on your budgetwink

(specs)
Operating System: Android One, v5.1 (Lollipop)
Camera Specs: 8MP Back Camera, 2MP Front
facing camera
Screen: 5" HD Display Screen
Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal Memory,
expandable to 32GB with microSD
durable battery ...
CPU: Quad Core 1.3 GHz
Other Features: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
Colour: Gold

all for #19,500 smiley

n you get to pay on delivery @ any of our pickup stations around you...smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
grin grin ^^

1 Like

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 7:56am On Oct 02, 2015
mobicomtech01:
@ op. i have someone who is interested in becoming a member of j-force but she applied online and there has not been any response yet. What should she do, as she is not based in lagos. And for Konga store, i assisted a friend set up a store last week and till today 1st of october i can't upload pictures of wares to sell in the store. Although i asked her to send a mail to onboarding@konga.com what else can she do.
She should wait for the meeting schedule sms wherever she is.

Place a call to the CC @Konga, its faster and efficient than a mail! smiley
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 7:57am On Oct 02, 2015
ipain:
So they called me this morning to pickup the TV and I told them to hold on till mOnday!

Pls..no f.uck up o undecided
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 10:46am On Oct 02, 2015
Teempakguy!! Please switch on your phone!!!
Your order is being delayed! angry
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by ipain: 8:43am On Oct 04, 2015
RobinHez:

So they called me this morning to pickup the TV and I told them to hold on till mOnday!

Pls..no f.uck up o undecided
i don land last nightcheesy. Will pick it up tomorrow.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 8:57am On Oct 04, 2015
ipain:
i don land last nightcheesy. Will pick it up tomorrow.
Awesome!
Happy sunday. cheesy
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by ipain: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
RobinHez:

PICKUP STATION IYANA
IPAJA
No 1-4 Ayodele Soyinka
off Alimosho road iyana-
Ipaja,Opposite PHCN
IYANIPAJA
Close to the MAO filling
station
Opening hours: 9am-5pm
Your order will be
available for pickup
within 1-6 days
Payment options:
CashOnDelivery,WebPAY,
Shipping Fee: 250
hello, will it come with wall frame to hold it to the wall?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by robinhez2: 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
ipain:
hello, will it come with wall frame to hold it to the wall?
Na... U'd have to order that separately or together with the TV
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by ipain: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
I will buy it elsewhere then since it wasn't ordered. Or manage it like that pending when I have enough funds cos I just got hooked on a dept I didn't bargain for--38k gone.

Maybe when I need the home theater

robinhez2:

Na... U'd have to order that separately or together with the TV
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by robinhez2: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
ipain:
I will buy it elsewhere then since it wasn't ordered. Or manage it like that pending when I have enough funds cos I just got hooked on a dept I didn't bargain for--38k gone.

Maybe when I need the home theater

Awwwn... Am so sorry about that!
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by UnknownT: 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
I need a power bank, what are the capacities and prices of the ones in your stock. I'm in Asaba
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
UnknownT:
I need a power bank, what are the capacities and prices of the ones in your stock. I'm in Asaba
Virtually any capacity you want...

What do you want?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by UnknownT: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
RobinHez:

Virtually any capacity you want...

What do you want?
Tell me the various capacities and their prices, so i can now select the one i need. Thank you
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
UnknownT:
Tell me the various capacities and their prices, so i can now select the one i need. Thank you

30,000Mah - #3,000 (discount price)
12,000mah -#2,500
5,600maH - #1,700
3,600maH- #1,500

The above is the price range...there are brands with higher and lower prices...but these are the most common prices there.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by UnknownT: 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
RobinHez:

30,000Mah - #3,000 (discount price)
12,000mah -#2,500
5,600maH - #1,700
3,600maH- #1,500

The above is the price range...there are brands with higher and lower prices...but these are the most common prices there.
ur delivery points in asaba?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
UnknownT:
ur delivery points in asaba?
we only have @warri currently

except you want me to use Konga's courier service to reach you at asaba?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. / See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi / Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.