Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread (54766 Views)

How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga / Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets / How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by loomer: 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
RobinHez:

No
Just a sales agent

Ok, I see
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by chinchong: 2:02am On Sep 28, 2015
RobinHez:
No Just a sales agent
thanks man!
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 5:36am On Sep 28, 2015
chinchong:

thanks man!
You're welcome!
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by pmc01(m): 6:47am On Sep 28, 2015
RobinHez:
Thank you Nairaland Members! I've gotten some positive response from you guys!

A special shout-out to David22uu.

Guy you rock! Do well to acknowledge this post when the 'Pounded Yam making Machine' gets to your mum!

And I go come chop pounded yam for ya house o...! grin

How much is the pounded yam making machine?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 6:53am On Sep 28, 2015
pmc01:

#29,945 sir!
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by pmc01(m): 7:05am On Sep 28, 2015
RobinHez:

#29,945 sir!
Can I get a picture and specs, especially on how it works?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 7:11am On Sep 28, 2015
pmc01:

Can I get a picture and specs, especially on how it works?
Colour: Multi Coloured Power voltage: 230V 50Hz Heating: 550W Mixing: 200W Capacity: 3.6L Quick and well pounding One switch control (Cook-off-pound) Standby indicator Easy handle

Yam Pounding Machine QYP-6000 Now, having a meal of a well pounded yam has never been this easy. With the Qasa Yam Pounding Machine, you are sure get your pounded yam quick and well pounded, with no stress whatsoever.

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by forke(m): 7:33am On Sep 28, 2015
RobinHez:

its #17,500 for the 1gb ram version and #19,500 for the 2gb ram version.

which one should i order...

Am nt talking abt d abt d infinix hot 2, d 1st infinix hot dat was produce
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by david22uu(m): 7:42am On Sep 28, 2015
pmc01:

like 30 k
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by udysweet(f): 8:28am On Sep 28, 2015
Nice! Will get bak to you when am ready
RobinHez:

lol...alright.
i'll give you options and since u dont know those specs language, i'll go straight to the point.

1. HP Slate 7 (vocieTab) -7inches BEST OPTION TO ME

₦ 37,990 ₦ 21,990 -42%

2. Tecno DroidPad 7 -7 inches

₦ 25,000 ₦ 22,499 -10%

3. BLUE GATE BG8i - 8 inch

₦ 30,000 ₦ 24,990 -17%

4. Huawei MediaPad T1 -7 inch

₦ 27,500 ₦ 25,990 -5%

NOw the biggest and best of them all!!

HP Slate 10 -10 inch

₦ 45,990 ₦ 29,990 -35%

The only wahala is that it doesn't use sim card.
But you can use wifi and broadband (modem) on it.

You'll enjoy this tab 4 real!!

So when you're ready, just beep me here, or add me on any of the contact on my signature so I'll make the order for you and then you pay on delivery!
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by pmc01(m): 10:05am On Sep 28, 2015
RobinHez:

Colour: Multi Coloured Power voltage: 230V 50Hz Heating: 550W Mixing: 200W Capacity: 3.6L Quick and well pounding One switch control (Cook-off-pound) Standby indicator Easy handle

Yam Pounding Machine QYP-6000 Now, having a meal of a well pounded yam has never been this easy. With the Qasa Yam Pounding Machine, you are sure get your pounded yam quick and well pounded, with no stress whatsoever.
Noted for when the need arises.
Keep up the good work and do not tire. Good things come to those who wait.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
pmc01:

Noted for when the need arises.

Keep up the good work and do not tire. Good things come to those who wait.

Thank you sir! smiley
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
udysweet:
Nice! Will get bak to you when am ready
Alright!
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
forke:

Am nt talking abt d abt d infinix hot 2, d 1st infinix hot dat was produce

Oh...that is not common again!
The price itself is X2 of what it used to be!
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by chinchong: 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
RobinHez:

Oh...that is not common again! The price itself is X2 of what it used to be!
my innjoo halo never arrive since yestarday.fifa dey hungry me nah.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
chinchong:

my innjoo halo never arrive since yestarday.fifa dey hungry me nah.
Sorry sir!
I just received one for somebody now...
Be patient, it will soon arrive!
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by chinchong: 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
RobinHez:
Sorry sir!
I just received one for somebody now...
Be patient, it will soon arrive!
alright.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
kmaxx:

How about the HTC Desire 820? Quote me n lets negotiate
Yeah!
#66490 sir!
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 6:36am On Sep 29, 2015
@chinchong
Your order is on its way to Ibadan!
Check your email sir!
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by ipain: 6:50am On Sep 29, 2015
RobinHez:
Get this 43-inch tv from Lg for just ₦ 109,200 ₦ 81,990
i.e. 25% discount
I need a 32 Inches LG Plasma TV for delivery at Sango Ota. How much?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by ipain: 7:05am On Sep 29, 2015
RobinHez:

Shipping fee to Bayelsa is #800 sir!
please can you link me to the company that handles your pay on delivery service or anyone you know of? I am based at Sango Ota. Please it's very urgent.

I am also waiting for your reply the 32 Inches LG TV delivered to me at Sango Ota, The Bell Junction.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 7:12am On Sep 29, 2015
ipain:
please can you link me to the company that handles your pay on delivery service or anyone you know of? I am based at Sango Ota. Please it's very urgent.

I am also waiting for your reply the 32 Inches LG TV delivered to me at Sango Ota, The Bell Junction.

Both Jumia and Konga do pay on delivery sir!

We have varieties of 32 inch tvs we have the HD, Smart and likes... with different price range..

What's your exact need?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by ipain: 7:16am On Sep 29, 2015
RobinHez:

Both Jumia and Konga do pay on delivery sir!

We have varieties of 32 inch tvs we have the HD, Smart and likes... with different price range..

What's your exact need?
what are the prices of the ones you have? I don't anything more than 50k. So list the prices for me.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 7:28am On Sep 29, 2015
ipain:
what are the prices of the ones you have? I don't anything more than 50k. So list the prices for me.

Ok bro, there's a current promo page exclusive to Jforce agent!

And there's a 32-inch Samsung HD Tv for #46,690
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by ipain: 7:30am On Sep 29, 2015
RobinHez:

Ok bro, there's a current promo page exclusive to Jforce agent!

And there's a 32-inch Samsung HD Tv for #46,690
okay cool. Delivery fee to sango Ota this week, by friday will cost how much?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 7:40am On Sep 29, 2015
ipain:
okay cool. Delivery fee to sango Ota this week, by friday will cost how much?

Ouch! sad

Our pickup stations at Ogun state are in the Redemption camp and @ Abeokuta!

Do you have any area in Lagos that would be more convenient..maybe Abule Egba (on ur way to sango) or anyother place.. Am so sorry!
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by ipain: 7:43am On Sep 29, 2015
RobinHez:

Ouch! sad

Our pickup stations at Ogun state are in the Redemption camp and @ Abeokuta!

Do you have any area in Lagos that would be more convenient..maybe Abule Egba (on ur way to sango) or anyother place.. Am so sorry!
i am not so conversant with metropolis of that region. I am just moving in newly.

How far is Abule egba from Sango? How many buses? The nearest to me is Iyana Ikpaja i guess.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by ipain: 7:45am On Sep 29, 2015
Rob, use the report button to report spammers on your thread like the fool above!
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2015
ipain:
i am not so conversant with metropolis of that region. I am just moving in newly.

How far is Abule egba from Sango? How many buses? The nearest to me is Iyana Ikpaja i guess.
PICKUP STATION IYANA
IPAJA
No 1-4 Ayodele Soyinka
off Alimosho road iyana-
Ipaja,Opposite PHCN
IYANIPAJA
Close to the MAO filling
station
Opening hours: 9am-5pm
Your order will be
available for pickup
within 1-6 days
Payment options:
CashOnDelivery,WebPAY,
Shipping Fee: 250

1 Like

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2015
ipain:
Rob, use the report button to report spammers on your thread like the fool above!
lol.. done!
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by ipain: 8:53am On Sep 29, 2015
RobinHez:
PICKUP STATION IYANA IPAJA No 1-4 Ayodele Soyinka off Alimosho road iyana- Ipaja,Opposite PHCN IYANIPAJA Close to the MAO filling station Opening hours: 9am-5pm Your order will be available for pickup within 1-6 days Payment options: CashOnDelivery,WebPAY, Shipping Fee: 250
DEAL. Friday!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. / See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi / Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.