Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread (54774 Views)

How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga / Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets / How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 8:57am On Sep 29, 2015
ipain:
DEAL. Friday!
alright!
send your phone number to the email on my signature!
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 9:00am On Sep 29, 2015
Hello Favour Ayorinde, Your order (F809203420001) has arrived at the Abeokuta Sorting Center (Ogun): 32 QUARRY RD, ABEOKUTA. Please call 08094705654 <tel:08094705654 > to schedule a pickup. If we do not hear from you, your item will be delivered to you at your specified address.
CC: Teempakguy cry
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by chinchong: 9:03am On Sep 29, 2015
RobinHez:
@chinchong
Your order is on its way to Ibadan!
Check your email sir!
i am also on my way.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2015
chinchong:
i am also on my way.
haahaha.... wait 1st let it arrive jhor
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by ipain: 9:35am On Sep 29, 2015
RobinHez:

Ok bro, there's a current promo page exclusive to Jforce agent!

And there's a 32-inch Samsung HD Tv for #46,690
hello, from your experience, which is better? HD, LED and LCD in terms of picture and sound. I don't need smart or 3D

What are the price ranges for those listed above on 32 inches?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by ipain: 9:37am On Sep 29, 2015
RobinHez:

alright!

send your phone number to the email on my signature!
not everyone sees a signature if they don't have one themselve.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 9:41am On Sep 29, 2015
ipain:
not everyone sees a signature if they don't have one themselve.
yeh just goto my profile
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 29, 2015
RobinHez:
Hello Favour Ayorinde, Your order (F809203420001) has arrived at the Abeokuta Sorting Center (Ogun): 32 QUARRY RD, ABEOKUTA. Please call 08094705654 <tel:08094705654 > to schedule a pickup. If we do not hear from you, your item will be delivered to you at your specified address.
CC: Teempakguy cry
i have called them joor.
I'm going over there to beat the hell out of them. angry especially that annoying lady agent wey dey form posh for me. undecided
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 9:58am On Sep 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
i have called them joor.
I'm going over there to beat the hell out of them. angry especially that annoying lady agent wey dey form posh for me. undecided
ddnt u schedule friday again¿ what do u wanna go do their now¿
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by ipain: 10:03am On Sep 29, 2015
RobinHez:

yeh just goto my profile
hey bro. How much for home theater? A friend whom I just told about the price for the 32 inches I will be getting, feels bad lol. Cos he bought his LG 32 inches for almost 10k difference.

So he wants a home threater delivered to Benin.

What's the price ? I may get one too added to the TV!

Let me know.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by ipain: 10:06am On Sep 29, 2015
RobinHez:

didn't you read him right? He wanna beat the lady wink
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 29, 2015
RobinHez:

dude, can't you read nii . . . I said i am going there to deliver serious beatings to that proud girl calling herself konga agent. undecided
can you believe she spent all my credit sha?! And even wasted 3% of my phone battery. angry
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 10:10am On Sep 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
dude, can't you read nii . . . I said i am going there to deliver serious beatings to that proud girl calling herself konga agent. undecided
can you believe she spent all my credit sha?! And even wasted 3% of my phone battery. angry
with those fragile knuckels of yours¿¿ grin
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 10:10am On Sep 29, 2015
ipain:
didn't you read him right? He wanna beat the lady wink
he's not capabñle¡ grin
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by ipain: 10:19am On Sep 29, 2015
RobinHez:

with those fragile knuckels of yours¿¿ grin
eh bros, fun is good. But u never tell me price for home theater na.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 10:24am On Sep 29, 2015
ipain:
eh bros, fun is good. But u never tell me price for home theater na.
ah¡ sorry...

what type¿ is it the dvd type or those long standing types¿
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by ipain: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2015
RobinHez:

ah¡ sorry...

what type¿ is it the dvd type or those long standing types¿
give the price for both. And I will choose.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 10:44am On Sep 29, 2015
ipain:
give the price for both. And I will choose.
#32000 for the first and #29990 for the sencond

both from lg

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by ipain: 10:47am On Sep 29, 2015
RobinHez:
both from lg
is the bottom image the first and the top image second?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by ipain: 10:55am On Sep 29, 2015
RobinHez:

both from lg
i don't know which one is 32k from the post you made. Can you make individual post to distinguish them? Also let me know cost of delivery to Benin for my friend. He said he would go for the 32k own.

So quote this post and include the 32k image plus delievery fee to Benin City!!!

I will buy mine after I have gotten the TV. By next month hopefully, I will place order for my own home theater. In the mean time, let's get one for my friend.!
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2015
ipain:
i don't know which one is 32k from the post you made. Can you make individual post to distinguish them? Also let me know cost of delivery to Benin for my friend. He said he would go for the 32k own.

So quote this post and include the 32k image plus delievery fee to Benin City!!!

I will buy mine after I have gotten the TV. By next month hopefully, I will place order for my own home theater. In the mean time, let's get one for my friend.!

delivery fee to Edo state is #650

the one with 4 long speakers is the #32k own...
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 11:17am On Sep 29, 2015
INDEPENDENCE SALES ON BOTH JUMIA AND KONGA!!! DONT MISS OUT
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by ipain: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2015
RobinHez:
both from lg
okay Sir! I will give him a call!
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 11:40am On Sep 29, 2015
ipain:
okay Sir! I will give him a call!
u havent sent your number o... how will i contact you when its ready?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by ipain: 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
RobinHez:

u havent sent your number o... how will i contact you when its ready?
done. To the number in ur sig
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author=ipain post=38496863] done. To the number in ur sig[/quote
ok...although that one is for whatsapp only, but i've seen it.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Rooneyboy(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
RobinHez:
A special shout out to Adah96 ! (She's also in this job...she's just a 'fear fear' person grin)

And Fabzgrace too ...(Another Konga misstress! )

Special mentions: My boss ; the Kingtom
My boy (my john diggle wink) : Teempakguy
Others: Dharay99, thesonofmark , Ksslib etc...

What other service(s) can one or a company render for Konga

Eg, having a pickup station in lag and a van where clients can drop their products for Konga and vice versa .
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
Rooneyboy:

Eg, having a pickup station in lag and a van where clients can drop their products for Konga and vice versa .
non for now..asside the affiliate marketing thing.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
Get this amazing pair of Leather Leopard Flat shoe for just #1,899 on Konga

1 Share

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by ipain: 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
Rooneyboy:

bros, I no dey see your break light again on facebook o.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Rooneyboy(m): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
ipain:
bros, I no dey see your break light again on facebook o.

Not to worry bro, I've been extremely busy lately, I rarely do have time for FBOOK, but we working hard on coming back, before the next 2weeks we wld be bouncing back on FB
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by ipain: 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
Rooneyboy:

Not to worry bro, I've been extremely busy lately, I rarely do have time for FBOOK, but we working hard on coming back, before the next 2weeks we wld be bouncing back on FB
okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. / See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi / Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.