Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

NAFDAC Issues Alert On The Presence Of Contaminated Nestle Maggi Noodles - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / NAFDAC Issues Alert On The Presence Of Contaminated Nestle Maggi Noodles (20468 Views)

Contaminated Rice Uncovered By CPC In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) / Why Can't Ladies Cook Without "Maggi"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Issues Alert On The Presence Of Contaminated Nestle Maggi Noodles by Kaybee14(m): 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
This is serious.
Re: NAFDAC Issues Alert On The Presence Of Contaminated Nestle Maggi Noodles by horexy(f): 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
Stil sticking to my INDOMIE cheesy....all these other noddles sef... undecided, they are counterf...

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Issues Alert On The Presence Of Contaminated Nestle Maggi Noodles by demarc001: 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ok
Re: NAFDAC Issues Alert On The Presence Of Contaminated Nestle Maggi Noodles by inevitableme(m): 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
MadCow1:
Indomie for life
Cow don't eat indomie!

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Issues Alert On The Presence Of Contaminated Nestle Maggi Noodles by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
Unaware of the product, good information anyway.
Re: NAFDAC Issues Alert On The Presence Of Contaminated Nestle Maggi Noodles by rapmike(m): 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
uselessgoat:
MAY GOD SAVE US FROM THESE IGBO GUYS WHO KEEP SMUGGLING FAKE PRODUCTS INTO THIS COUNTRY ALL IN THE NAME OF MAKING MONEY embarassed

What's wrong with you? Can't you read at all?

Nestle made a mistake of adding lead into the noodles they now make and you are blaming Igbo guys. Tell me, where did anyone mention smuggling in this report?

I know what's wrong with people like you, its called myopia.

4 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Issues Alert On The Presence Of Contaminated Nestle Maggi Noodles by IceDude(m): 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
We don eat fowl wey get okuku for area dat year notin do us, i go do justice to this noodle as well grin grin
Re: NAFDAC Issues Alert On The Presence Of Contaminated Nestle Maggi Noodles by pauloookay(m): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
His
Re: NAFDAC Issues Alert On The Presence Of Contaminated Nestle Maggi Noodles by Sappyman(m): 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
India again, the homeland of arrange of anything. Being fake drugs they stand tall.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Issues Alert On The Presence Of Contaminated Nestle Maggi Noodles by Naff24(f): 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
quote author=inevitableme post=38236309]how will you know when you alway Smoke Shisha mixed with oshogbo weed plus daura weed.[/quote]
How u take sabi all dos stuffs if u sef no dey smoke am tongue tongue
Re: NAFDAC Issues Alert On The Presence Of Contaminated Nestle Maggi Noodles by Pamelayoung: 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
Indians I have never trusted them for onces, infact I dread them.
Re: NAFDAC Issues Alert On The Presence Of Contaminated Nestle Maggi Noodles by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
uselessgoat:
MAY GOD SAVE US FROM THESE IGBO GUYS WHO KEEP SMUGGLING FAKE PRODUCTS INTO THIS COUNTRY ALL IN THE NAME OF MAKING MONEY embarassed

THATS A BIT TOO HARSH. THE REPORT DIDNT SAY IT WAS IGBO

RULE 1. DONT EAT FOOD THAT DOESNT GET SPOILED AFTER 2 DAYS, IMAGINE LEAD INSIDE FOOD
HMM, ITHINK THE INDIANS SHOULD BE BLAMED. grin
Re: NAFDAC Issues Alert On The Presence Of Contaminated Nestle Maggi Noodles by savio07(m): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
uselessgoat:

Get a life! Moreover your dumb ass didn't read the news.
Re: NAFDAC Issues Alert On The Presence Of Contaminated Nestle Maggi Noodles by stinggy(m): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
inevitableme:
how will you know when you alway Smoke Shisha mixed with oshogbo weed plus daura weed.
Yea, noodles is for your generation, mine eats 'swallow' and puff blunt after meal grin grin
Re: NAFDAC Issues Alert On The Presence Of Contaminated Nestle Maggi Noodles by dollydolly(f): 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
So if the Indians didn't raise an alert on the issue, our Naija NAFDAC no 4 find out??
smh..
Re: NAFDAC Issues Alert On The Presence Of Contaminated Nestle Maggi Noodles by wristbangle: 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
This is a disgrace sha
Re: NAFDAC Issues Alert On The Presence Of Contaminated Nestle Maggi Noodles by wristbangle: 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
uselessgoat:

grin grin grin

Nobody fit abuse u becos ur moniker na confirm abuse
Re: NAFDAC Issues Alert On The Presence Of Contaminated Nestle Maggi Noodles by Paschal55(m): 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
uselessgoat:
Onyeara #
Re: NAFDAC Issues Alert On The Presence Of Contaminated Nestle Maggi Noodles by WRITERSTAB: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
Itz naija 4u. Let always be on d lookout and pray to God for direction. Meanwhile ABEG CLICK ON MY SIGNATURE TO DASH ME 5DOLLARS
Re: NAFDAC Issues Alert On The Presence Of Contaminated Nestle Maggi Noodles by kechywillz(m): 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
uselessgoat:
Ur name works with u. Useless goat!!
Re: NAFDAC Issues Alert On The Presence Of Contaminated Nestle Maggi Noodles by back2sender: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
uselessgoat:
AMEN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? / What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? / How Do I Make Soya Bean Powder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.