Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,695 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. (69335 Views)

10 Lies & Facts About Bukola Saraki / 10 Lies & Facts About Bukola Saraki Everything You Need To Know About The Senate / The Truth About Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by richard870(m): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
xpat1:
I can bet it with my last kibosh that nothing will eventually happen to Bukola Saraki at the end of the day, he will still continue to be the Senate president and Tinubu, Akande , lai Muhammed et al will still continue to find ways to tame him... Till 2019

What people don't really know about Bukola Saraki Include

1.He is the first child of the former Senate majority leader Dr Olusola Saraki. He has gone through his father's political tutelage and he understand the intricacies of Nigeria politics

2.He was the last 'successful' chairman of the Nigeria Governors Forum he knows how to playp Nigeria politics well! Well!! base on his experience

3.Though a medical doctor by training, he comes from a state where virtually every elite in that state is a lawyer... Kwara state has the highest concentration of legal practitioners in Nigeria (Wikipedia is your friend) So they know how to rap with the laws. That is why CCB will just shout and shout the man will still continue to be the Senate president. .. Even the emir of the state is a former justice of Nigeria

4.There are thousands upon thousands of Alfas in Kwara state.. So forget any issue of spirituality that might go against Bukola Saraki majority of the Alfas in that state are in his support.

5. Bukola Saraki has so much court connection within and outside Nigeria. Every captain of industries in Nigeria are his loyal friends, most of the emirs, Obis, Kings and Obas in the country are his friend.

This man remain unshakable except God himself wants to remove him...

Front page pls let's hear people's opinion

Cc lalasticlala et al.,
Your point is

2 Likes

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by ngmgeek(m): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
[s]I can bet it with my last kibosh that nothing will eventually happen to Bukola Saraki at the end of the day, he will still continue to be the Senate president and Tinubu, Akande , lai Muhammed et al will still continue to find ways to tame him... Till 2019

1.He is the first child of the former Senate majority leader Dr Olusola Saraki. He has gone through his father's political tutelage and he understand the intricacies of Nigeria politics

2.He was the last 'successful' chairman of the Nigeria Governors Forum he knows how to playp Nigeria politics well! Well!! base on his experience

3.Though a medical doctor by training, he comes from a state where virtually every elite in that state is a lawyer... Kwara state has the highest concentration of legal practitioners in Nigeria (Wikipedia is your friend) So they know how to rap with the laws. That is why CCB will just shout and shout the man will still continue to be the Senate president. .. Even the emir of the state is a former justice of Nigeria

4.There are thousands upon thousands of Alfas in Kwara state.. So forget any issue of spirituality that might go against Bukola Saraki majority of the Alfas in that state are in his support.

5. Bukola Saraki has so much court connection within and outside Nigeria. Every captain of industries in Nigeria are his loyal friends, most of the emirs, Obis, Kings and Obas in the country are his friend.

Cc lalasticlala et al.,[/s]

[size=14pt]BUNKUM[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Abugab(m): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
Op, people like you are the reason Nigeria is in this political and economic underdevelopment.
Hero worshipping and praise singing is just the bunkum you wrote here.
If Bukola is the first son of Oloye, so what? Is he the first son of Nigeria?
Governors forum chairman and so he is the most experienced politician in Nigeria?
Kwara has more lawyers than other states does that mean they have the best lawyers?
I weep for your type

3 Likes

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
LET me briefly lecture you OP on the ethical and Maxims of Law that won't Favour Saraki.
1. He who comes to the law must come with clean hands. meaning Saraki cannot escape Justice or seek for redress in any Court and be Favoured due to his Criminal Cases or Oparandis.
Saraki is band to fail in his legal exthesis.
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by emmadaji: 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
xpat1:
I can bet it with my last kibosh that nothing will eventually happen to Bukola Saraki at the end of the day, he will still continue to be the Senate president and Tinubu, Akande , lai Muhammed et al will still continue to find ways to tame him... Till 2019

Cc lalasticlala et al.,

Nigeria today is not as yesterday mind you.

4 Likes

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by vicboy12: 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
U for cucuma say na him get God nah

1 Like

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by stone07(m): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
xpat1:

Cc lalasticlala et al.,
We're ni e. It is not emir of kwara, he is emir of Ilorin. So get this to your brain.
God will surely remove him frm d seat.
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by jt2damoney(m): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
all i see is witchhunting but the end will justify

Get $20 immediately.its real and easy.pls use the link on my signature and start earning
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by magzey: 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
AND ONE THING YOU DONT KNOW IS THAT PMB IS THE PRESIDENT.

2 Likes

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by erico2k2(m): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
Babalawoo:
Well, those are only 5 things we don't know about him.
There are hundreds of things we sure know about him;

He's a thief.
He's wicked (bank ish).
He's heartless (bank ish).
He's a betrayer.
He's proud.
He's doesn't love the common man (come to Kwara and see).
He's deceitful
...etc
I have not seen the accusation against him yet.but can you please list some for me to see
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by dammytosh: 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
6. He will appear at the tribunal and be the first Senate President to be disgraced in court.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Ephemmm: 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
xpat1:

Cc lalasticlala et al.,

This is arrant, nonsensical nonsense. This was how you kept boasting before GEJ was sent to Otueke, and what happened in the end? Let me take you to the memory lane -

Buhari will die before the Election - Ayo Fayose

Buhari is brain dead - Patient Jonathan

If APC survive till October 2014,call me a bastard.- Doyin Okupe

Mark my words, It will not happen for Buhari to rule Nigeria. - Doyin Okupe.

If APC wins, I will go on exile. - Bode George.

Buhari can never win in Yorubaland. - Gani Adams.

Jonathan will shock APC with defeat. - Femi Fani-Kayode

If Jonathan loses, we would set Nigeria on fire. -Asari Dokubo.

We instigated the 6 weeks postponement so that Jonathan can win. - Fasehun

I will deliver 1 million votes to Jonathan in Ondo state. - Mimiko

We shall deliver the South West votes for Jonathan. - Afenifere

Tinubu is no longer a force in the South West. -Yinka Odumakin.

Buhari at 70 wears diapers like my mother. - Fayose

Jonathan already has Lagos votes.- Obanikoro.

Can you tell me if heaven has fallen now? Nobody is irreplaceable/removable: by the time such person reach the peak of destruction, everything has started working against him.

6 Likes

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Kulas: 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
Both Saraki n Tinubu are corrupt and not needed in PMB govt.Tinubu is d chief financier of this " Saraki must fall" syndrome n not that he is fighting a just cause but to achieve his corrupt selfish ambition.
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by InvertedHammer: 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
xpat1:

Cc lalasticlala et al.,
/
Ibori was self-made and a bigger elephant.

You consider political friends as real friends. That's your mistake.number one.
/

1 Like

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by kingkenny01(m): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
You have said it all,if God wants him out of them what can u do?brothers and sisters.......let just keep our eye open and see how it goes @d end of d week....
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by oluwafemi113(m): 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
xpat1:

Cc lalasticlala et al.,

Rubbish talk of the century

1 Like

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by centusportaiwo(m): 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
What has he (saraki) done that another person has not committed more? Tinubu of all people, with his crooked ways ! He is even worse. He is the one behind all this saga when he knows there is no way to loot the country through his loyalists in the Senate chamber. He'll surely fail.
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by captianfreeman(m): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
xpat1:

Cc lalasticlala et al.,
Haba!!! who be this person sef?? number 4 and 5 sha! undecided receive sense in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by tommykiwi(m): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
itsMrIke:
Arrant nonsense
I don't think so...Saraki can't be moved!
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by mkc: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
Gubit
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by millionboi(m): 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
Chosen1984:
Great conclusion!! Except GOD wants to remove him
or obasi njo,dat man na bad o
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
xpat1:

Cc lalasticlala et al.,

"""""Kwara state has the highest concentration of
legal practitioners in Nigeria (Wikipedia is your friend)"""""

Yoruba people have started their lies again.

1 Like

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by MummyTehillah(f): 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
Help me ask am.
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by persius555(m): 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
Flashh:
Must some people quote the whole post before they pass out their message? It mess the thread up and makes it looks untidy.
Thanks for pointing this out. Very annoying when people quote a long thread.

1 Like

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Mishydoo(m): 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
[size=16pt] Dats Wat they said about oda Strong politicians until dey were removed... grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by paulsir: 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
maryjames9:
Thank you. Saraki is a thief,he's proud,arrogant,uncultured,cunning,dangerous. He is the exact opposite of his father olusola saraki who is respectful,nice,magnanimous and above all has sympathy for common man. Bukola lacks attribute of a good leader,same with his uncultured children.
and what diff he has with his father?.Go and ask those that lost their pensions and money in his fathers bank.like father like son. Nobody is above the law in naija,abiola has many attributes than him and his family in one thousand times.MKO had connections with virtually all the ruling leaders then and he has abt 140 traditional titles.If saraki likes it let him employ the devil himself to protect him,what will be will be.Am out.

2 Likes

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Firefire(m): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
xpat1:

Cc lalasticlala et al.,

Tell Bukola Saraki to return the loot in his custody.

1 Like

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Mishydoo(m): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
[size=16pt] Dats Wat they said about GEJ And OBJ until they were removed... grin...no one is above d law esp wen theyv broken it [/size]
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by mywells: 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
i like the man honestly speaking. he was the one who stop tinubu from been vice President,that pressure make Asiwaju recommended my honourable pastor as vice. the battle line has just been drawn.
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by psquaret: 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
It is no longer news that the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki is to be charged to court by the Code of Conduct Bureau on a 13 count charge.

What may become news however, is the possible outcome of this important trial of the senate president.

While many are already aware of the 13 count charge, as contained in the charge sheet prepared by Mr H.S Hassan, a deputy director in the Federal Ministry of Justice, Mr Rights deem it fit to break down the charges in ordinary man’s langauage for proper understanding

Here is the break down:
1.CRIME 1

The first crime of Saraki, according to the charge by Code of Conduct Bureau is that, he made a false asset declaration in September, 2003 upon assuming office as Governor of Kwara State. Saraki declared an asset he was yet to own, anticipating to loot public resources to acquire the asset.

At the time of his assumption as governor, Saraki claimed to owned or acquired No 15A and 15B Mc Donald, Ikoyi, Lagos through his company Carlesle Properties Limited in the year 2000. But that was false. He never owned or acquired the property at that time. The property was actually bought or acquired by Saraki in the year 2006 through his company, Tiny Tee limited and Vitti Oil limited. He bought the properties for N396,150,000.00 ( Three hundred and ninety six million, one hundred and fifty thousand naira). The Code of Conduct charged that, since Saraki declared owning the asset as far back as 2003, yet, he only acquired it in 2006, such false declaration amount to an offense punishable under the code of conduct act.

POSSIBLE JUDGEMENT

Should code of Conduct prove that, Saraki did declare owning the asset at No 15A and 15B Mc Donald, Ikoyi, Lagos in 2003 upon assuming office as Governor.

Should they prove that, he never owned such asset in 2003 as claimed in his declaration form.

Should they be able to prove he recently acquired the asset in 2006. Saraki is likely to be found guilty of this offense.
2.CRIME 2

The second crime of Saraki, according to the charge by Code of conduct Bureau is that, while serving as Kwara state governor between 2006-2007, Saraki acquired properties located at 17A and 17B McDonald, Ikoyi, Lagos at the rate of N497,200,000.00 (Four hundred and ninety seven million, two hundred thousand naira). In his asset declaration after serving his tenure as Governor of Kwara State, Saraki claimed to have gotten the money to buy the properties from the sales of rice and sugar, but such income doesn’t correspond with Saraki’s income as contained in the declaration he made to the code of conduct bureau when he became governor of Kwara State in 2003. This means that, Saraki spend beyond his legitimate earnings based on his declaration form.

POSSIBLE JUDGEMENT

Should the Code of Conduct prove he did acquire this property between 2006-2007 while serving as Kwara State Governor.

Should they prove he acquired it at the rate of N497,200,000.00 (Four hundred and ninety seven million, two hundred thousand naira).

Should they also prove that, Saraki’s income as contained in his assets declaration form doesn’t correspond with his spending to acquire such properties, the senate president is likely to be found guilty of this offense.
3.CRIME 3

Saraki’s third crime, according to the Code of conduct bureau is that, after his tenure as governor of Kwara state in 2011, Saraki made another false asset declaration. He refused to declare plot 2A, Glover road, Ikoyi Lagos, which he acquired between 2007 and 2008 from Central Bank of Nigeria, through his company Carlesle Properties Limited at the rate of N325,000,000.00 (Three hundred and twenty five million naira)

POSSIBLE JUDGEMENT

Should the Code of conduct prove that, Saraki did acquire plot 2A, Glover road, Ikoyi Lagos between 2007-2008 while serving as governor, should they be able to prove he never declared the asset after his tenure in 2011, Saraki is likely to be sentenced to jail.
4.CRIME 4

Also, Saraki’s fourth crime, according to the Code of conduct bureau is that, after his tenure as governor of Kwara state in 2011, Saraki made another false asset declaration. He refused to declare plot 3A, Glover road, Ikoyi Lagos, which he acquired between 2007 and 2008 from Federal Government Landed properties, through his company Carlesle Properties Limited at the rate of N325,000,000.00 (Three hundred and twenty five million naira)

POSSIBLE JUDGEMENT

Should the Code of conduct prove that, Saraki did acquire plot 3A, Glover road, Ikoyi Lagos between 2007-2008 while serving as governor, should they be able to prove he never declared the asset after his tenure in 2011, Saraki is likely to be sentenced to jail.
5.CRIME 5

Saraki’s fifth crime, according to the charge by Code of Conduct Bureau is that, Saraki made another false asset declaration in September 2003, upon assuming office as Governor of Kwara State by refusing to declare No 1, Tagus Street, Maitama, Abuja, which he later declared after his tenure in 2011 claiming to have acquired it in 1996. While he never declare the assets when he assumed office in 2003, he declared it after his tenure, claiming to have acquired it as far back as 1996 from one David Baba Akawu.

POSSIBLE JUDGEMENT

Should the Code of conduct prove that, Saraki never declared owning any asset at No 1, Tagus Street, Maitama, Abuja in 2003, should they prove that he later declared the asset after his tenure, claiming to have owned it as far back as 1996, Saraki is likely to be sentenced to jail for this offence.
6.CRIME 6

Saraki made another false declaration in 2003 by refusing to declare No 3, Tagus Street, Maitama Abuja which he acquired through his company, Carlesle Properties Limited from one Alhaji Attahiru Adamu.

POSSIBLE JUDGEMENT

Should code of condcut prove saraki never declared owning any asset at No 3, Tagus Street, Maitama Abuja in 2003, should they prove he declared the asset after his tenure as Kwara State governor, the senate president is likely to be punished for this offence.
7.CRIME 7

Saraki made another false asset declaration in 2007, when he resumed for his second term as governor of Kwara State by refusing to declare No 3, Tagus Street, Maitama Abuja which he acquired through his company, Carlesle Properties Limited from one Alhaji Attahiru Adamu before he assumed office.

POSSIBLE JUDEMENT

Same as CRIME 6.
8.CRIME 8

Saraki made another false asset declaration in 2011, when he completed his second term as governor of Kwara State by refusing to declare No 3, Tagus Street, Maitama Abuja which he acquired through his company, Carlesle Properties Limited from one Alhaji Attahiru Adamu before he assumed office.

POSSIBLE JUDGEMENT

Same as CRIME 6.
9.CRIME 9

Saraki, between 2009 to 2012, while serving as governor of Kwara State and Senator of the federal republic of Nigeria respectively, operated a bank account outside Nigeria and transferred the sum of $3,400,000.00 (Three million, four hundred thousand dollars) from his Guarantee Trust bank Plc domiciliary account, No 441441953210 to the American Express Services Europe Limited no:730580 for onward credit to his account at American Express Services Bank, New York card account no:374588216836009.

POSSIBLE JUDEMENT

Should code of conduct prove that, Saraki did operated a bank account outside Nigeria between 2009-2012, should they be able to prove he transferred the sum of $3,400,000.00 (Three million, four hundred thousand dollars) to this account as stated above, there is no hiding place for the senate president.
10.CRIME 10

Saraki made another false declaration in 2003 upon assuming office as Kwara State governor. According to the charge by Code of Conduct Bureau, Saraki refused to declared his leasehold interest in No 42,Remi Fenikayode street, Ikeja Lagos, which he acquired through his company, SkyView properties limited from first finance trust Limited in 1996.

POSSIBLE JUDEMENT

Not sure.

Please note: This is just the opinion of Mr Rights based on the charges contained in the accusation against the senate president. It doesn’t in any way preempt the judgement of the case instituted by the code of conduct bureau against the senate president, Dr. Bukola Saraki.

1 Like

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by omowolewa: 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
No, am not in anyway in support of Saraki leaving his post. What I advocated for was amicable settlement. But Uncle Saraki didn't see it in that way.(Check my previous post on this).

Am just stating the obvious, senate presidency was the genesis of Saraki's wahala. And that is the target of all efforts other things are secondary.
anonimi:

Did you say this when JagbaJantis using Gbajabiamila helped Tambuwal of PDP become Speaker at the expense of a Yoruba woman, Hon. Mulikat Akande in 2011 or are you a HYPOCRITE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina / Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) / Malivelihood And Wife, Deola, Give Out Lexus Car As Souvenir At Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.