Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,817,000 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. (69337 Views)

10 Lies & Facts About Bukola Saraki / 10 Lies & Facts About Bukola Saraki Everything You Need To Know About The Senate / The Truth About Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by akanbiaa(m): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
And the one thing you don't know about Buhari's Government is that stealing is now corruption and the only options left for him is to
1. Honorably resign to face the charges(overwhelming evidence against him and no immunity= jail)
2. Drag as many corrupt people to fall together(but only those he has strong evidence against, many might be affected but nor Buhari or his closes aides will be affected because of their anti corruption tendencies)still = Jail
3.Run off to another country( might still be returned back to Nigeria) to face jail
4.look for a way to stall the tribunal or beat around the bush till 2019 maybe they might be able to rig a corrupt government in or he runs for president.( we have a more serious and independed judiciary now and these is a limit to how he can delay it)
5. Impeach Buhari thru the house of reps and Osinbajo (almost impossible for now for we are seeing the dividends of democracy)
6. Instigate military coup( he does not have the will power for it and it has consequence).

2 Likes

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Realret70: 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki is a thief,he stole the people money,the people he stole there money have cried to God, OP just wait and see God in action through the cry of the innocent

2 Likes

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by xpat1: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
akanbiaa:
And the one thing you don't know about Buhari's Government is that stealing is now corruption and the only options left for him is to
1. Honorably resign to face the charges(overwhelming evidence against him and no immunity= jail)
2. Drag as many corrupt people to fall together(but only those he has strong evidence against, many might be affected but nor Buhari or his closes aides will be affected because of their anti corruption tendencies)still = Jail
3.Run off to another country( might still be returned back to Nigeria) to face jail
4.look for a way to stall the tribunal or beat around the bush till 2019 maybe they might be able to rig a corrupt government in or he runs for president.( we have a more serious and independed judiciary now and these is a limit to how he can delay it)
5. Impeach Buhari thru the house of reps and Osinbajo (almost impossible for now for we are seeing the dividends of democracy)
6. Instigate military coup( he does not have the will power for it and it has consequence).

Habaa these Your promulgations or should I type prophecies are too heavy.

Things will never get to that level before the wind we blow and we will get to see the fowl yansh.
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Okobaba1(m): 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
xpat1:
I can bet it with my last kibosh that nothing will eventually happen to Bukola Saraki at the end of the day, he will still continue to be the Senate president and Tinubu, Akande , lai Muhammed et al will still continue to find ways to tame him... Till 2019

What people don't really know about Bukola Saraki Include

1.He is the first child of the former Senate majority leader Dr Olusola Saraki. He has gone through his father's political tutelage and he understand the intricacies of Nigeria politics

2.He was the last 'successful' chairman of the Nigeria Governors Forum he knows how to playp Nigeria politics well! Well!! base on his experience

3.Though a medical doctor by training, he comes from a state where virtually every elite in that state is a lawyer... Kwara state has the highest concentration of legal practitioners in Nigeria (Wikipedia is your friend) So they know how to rap with the laws. That is why CCB will just shout and shout the man will still continue to be the Senate president. .. Even the emir of the state is a former justice of Nigeria

4.There are thousands upon thousands of Alfas in Kwara state.. So forget any issue of spirituality that might go against Bukola Saraki majority of the Alfas in that state are in his support.

5. Bukola Saraki has so much court connection within and outside Nigeria. Every captain of industries in Nigeria are his loyal friends, most of the emirs, Obis, Kings and Obas in the country are his friend.

This man remain unshakable except God himself wants to remove him...

Front page pls let's hear people's opinion

Go and tell bukola saraki that he can be evrything you just mentioned here but he can never be d most high.

His pride is about to lead to his fall!!! Go and tell Him son of man!!

1 Like

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by xpat1: 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
Realret70:
Saraki is a thief,he stole the people money,the people he stole there money have cried to God, OP just wait and see God in action through the cry of the innocent

Bros take it easy!!!

Every Nigeria politicians have got skeleton in their cupboard, ask Fashola what he knows about Tinubu

but that doesn't mean the law should not take it course on anyone fund guilty.

Saraki is still innocent until proven otherwise at a COMPETENT court of law
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by NovusHomo(m): 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
omowolewa:
The first and major target is to ensure party supremacy. Denting his image has already been done, All other things na jara.

If he can scale through this, his manhood will live on.

Peace be unto you. grin

1 Like

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Fundango: 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
omowolewa:
The first and major target is to ensure party supremacy. Denting his image has already been done, All other things na jara.

@in mama peace voices.grin
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Fundango: 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
omowolewa:

@in mama peace voice.grin

1 Like

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by xpat1: 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
kunzaar83:
grin grin correct Guy i feel you! We've always been 2geda with The Sen. Pres. The day he won his election, I became the happiest coz it became very clear my Blood brother Hon Yakubu Dogara will win his too... May God give them wisdom and the strenght to trample on their enemies

Yeah A.b.o.k.i na. Yaya Nai
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by kennykg(m): 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
Another wasted thread. It was before people get away with things like this cause of the paste leaders and the way things were done.. . Now all eyes are the ball you figure out the rest.. .
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by noblegrex: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
Well stated a very salient point.but do you know that Niaja is a very funny country,don't be surprised, all that might not help him out.although I'm not disputing your facts they're all salient point.
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by deleye1(m): 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
It's arrant nonsense. Don't believe the guy learnt anything from his father. His father all through his politics life never disagree with the power that be at the center.
I feel for him being one of the younger generation at the top. But it appears sheer arrogance is about to consume him.
Where this one is missing the point is linking Saraki's travail to Asiwaju et all. Forgetting that Left to Asiwaju Akume would be the man for SP. but because Asiwaju himself didn't want to move against the tide, he quickly keyed into Ahmed Lawal pretending to be the one propelling him. Time will tell whether Saraki will weather this storm
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by rabzy01: 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
I came to this thread hoping to see something reasonable, but what I made here is arrant NONSENSE.

You know, he who the gods want to destroy, they first make him mad. That is why this man refused to appear before the CCT. That is to show you that God wants this man not just removed but also jailed.

Forget about any Alpha, babalawo or juju, God passed them all and He is with the people of Nigeria.

xpat1:
I can bet it with my last kibosh that nothing will eventually happen to Bukola Saraki at the end of the day, he will still continue to be the Senate president and Tinubu, Akande , lai Muhammed et al will still continue to find ways to tame him... Till 2019

1.He is the first child of the former Senate majority leader Dr Olusola Saraki. He has gone through his father's political tutelage and he understand the intricacies of Nigeria politics

2.He was the last 'successful' chairman of the Nigeria Governors Forum he knows how to playp Nigeria politics well! Well!! base on his experience

3.Though a medical doctor by training, he comes from a state where virtually every elite in that state is a lawyer... Kwara state has the highest concentration of legal practitioners in Nigeria (Wikipedia is your friend) So they know how to rap with the laws. That is why CCB will just shout and shout the man will still continue to be the Senate president. .. Even the emir of the state is a former justice of Nigeria

4.There are thousands upon thousands of Alfas in Kwara state.. So forget any issue of spirituality that might go against Bukola Saraki majority of the Alfas in that state are in his support.

5. Bukola Saraki has so much court connection within and outside Nigeria. Every captain of industries in Nigeria are his loyal friends, most of the emirs, Obis, Kings and Obas in the country are his friend.

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by pope2008: 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
He forget to add to Saraki 's profile that the late SARAKI Snr was also charged to court for 1million dollar bribery case in 1983 during BUHARI Regime. SO, NA LIKE FATHER LIKE SON.
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by NemzySeries(m): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
saraki is man not God & therefore he can drop dead anyday even if every breathing soul in dat state is an alpha......finally mr saraki uve not met a fulani man b4
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by kemasTruth(m): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
[/b]
ThePeacemaker:
нσω ∂σєѕ тнιѕ ρяєνєит тσммσяσω fяσм вєιиq 22и∂ σf ѕєρтємвєя # уιмυ
[b]
ThePeacemaker:
ThePeacemaker:
maybe because tommorow na 21
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by otunbashonny(m): 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
Baba call meeting u run go chop Senate presidio. Lol you go hear am.
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
7. Commit suicide

akanbiaa:

1 Like

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by xpat1: 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
bulletproofmonk:

LOYAL, I don't know about that...What I do know about Bukky, he never provides real empowerment nor does he add real value to individuals.Mention one Captain of Industry loyal to Bukky...
Off my head, I can tell you IBB empowered Mike Adenuga, Noel Ojeh, Dangote, Arisekola, MKO, Folorunsho Alakija, many officers in the armed force etc., OBJ empowered Jim Ovia, Dangote, Otedola, Elumelu etc. TINUBU empowered Chagoury, Olowolafe (Deux), Wale Tinubu, lots of expatriates etc. These are men with real LOYALISTS. You don't amass so much wealth and power to yourself, u gotta share. Main reason why it is hard to take these men down. They have people ready to fight their battles.

The only people available to fight for Saraki are NANS, touts and old women he gives amala in Ilorin

Bro you funny die...... loooool
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by midecrown(m): 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
Which still baffles me why he went in for d post of senate president?? Knowing he's got such a past whch now hunts him in d present.
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by midecrown(m): 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
Which still baffles me why he shld he contest for the post of senate president?? Knowing he's got such a past whch now hunts him in d present.(Money no d tire some ppl)
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
xpat1:

OP: It's obvious you're mentally challenged
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
Thumb up 4 u, u hv spoken well
Babalawoo:
Well, those are only 5 things we don't know about him.
There are hundreds of things we sure know about him;

He's a thief.
He's wicked (bank ish).
He's heartless (bank ish).
He's a betrayer.
He's proud.
He's doesn't love the common man (come to Kwara and see).
He's deceitful
...etc

1 Like

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Babalawoo: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
Adeshizzy:
bro..how far.. I know you from the education thread
Yh yh. What's up with you?
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
xpat1:

my opinion is you r a stuuupiiid baaastaaard, are you a part of nigerian younger generation? Ans is definitely NO! If not your future and your unborn generation future has been sold out by polithiefcians and you are still celibrating saraki... Junk of thief you are. You,saraki,and other thiefs militating against this country will die myserably
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Awaye20(m): 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
xpat1:

INTERESTING RUBISH

2 Likes

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Ashure: 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
I don't know what you know, but I know what I know and what I know is the worst that can happen to Saraki tomorrow is an adjournment @ best he could be acquited. Lai Mohammed should better thread carefully for the bible said " The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof" just as Kwara is Saraki's and the fullness thereof. Lai is a Kwaran.

1 Like

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by JoBabs(m): 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
xpat1:

Bros abeg no vex

No mind am, he think say Jonathan no get juju power wey dem commot am...

@OP forget oooo, juju pass juju ooo... u no the number of people wey dey against am?

U r ryt with ur opinion.... but believe me that there are thousands of reasons to remove him...
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by xpat1: 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by xpat1: 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
my opinion is you r a stuuupiiid baaastaaard, are you a part of nigerian younger generation? Ans is definitely NO! If not your future and your unborn generation future has been sold out by polithiefcians and you are still celibrating saraki... Junk of thief you are. You,saraki,and other thiefs militating against this country will die myserably

Bro this is not a wrestling bout!!!
I will not respond to your comment with Hateful flippant
Notwithstanding don't be blinded with the sensationalize story you
read and hear on news... the Nigeria media is in the control of
some politicians... that's why it's good to read every news with
open mind

No accused is guilty in a democracy until he has been proven to
be at the court of law .

what of if the tide of the court rulling now go in the favour of the
accuse. won't you bite your fingers?
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
tollytexy:

Na u be the tortoise lol
LMFAO
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:
cc: Yourmain

Another doctor. Go and snatch him from his wife wink tongue grin

Really ? Omygosh I actually don't care ill marry him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Malivelihood And Wife, Deola, Give Out Lexus Car As Souvenir At Their Wedding / Atiku Wins Presidential Election In Osun State / Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.