Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,848 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. (69336 Views)

10 Lies & Facts About Bukola Saraki / 10 Lies & Facts About Bukola Saraki Everything You Need To Know About The Senate / The Truth About Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by LockDown69(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
OP i smell sentiments all over this post, if a citizen is found culpable he/she will be prosecuted before man and God. no exceptions. Kapish!
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
YourMain:

Really ? Omygosh I actually don't care ill marry him
Lol @ your siggy
Did u change it? Did u break up with someone recently not to be nosy grin

1 Like

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol @ your siggy
Did u change it? Did u break up with someone recently not to be nosy grin

Lol not exactly. Some guys want to be acting special so... wink
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by iAmGee770: 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
G #gerraraheree! This is completely #Iranu #Abasha (in Baddo voice). [b]#CallMeStrangeMan

1 Like

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by odutolasodiq(m): 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
what is this one saying!

1 Like

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
YourMain:

Lol not exactly. Some guys want to be acting special so... wink

Hoooo girllll u know I'm always here for that grin winkgrin
Cut them down to size abeg for the sake of humanity

1 Like

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Saay1(m): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
xpat1:
I can bet it with my last kibosh that nothing will eventually happen to Bukola Saraki at the end of the day, he will still continue to be the Senate president and Tinubu, Akande , lai Muhammed et al will still continue to find ways to tame him... Till 2019

What people don't really know about Bukola Saraki Include

1.He is the first child of the former Senate majority leader Dr Olusola Saraki. He has gone through his father's political tutelage and he understand the intricacies of Nigeria politics

2.He was the last 'successful' chairman of the Nigeria Governors Forum he knows how to playp Nigeria politics well! Well!! base on his experience

3.Though a medical doctor by training, he comes from a state where virtually every elite in that state is a lawyer... Kwara state has the highest concentration of legal practitioners in Nigeria (Wikipedia is your friend) So they know how to rap with the laws. That is why CCB will just shout and shout the man will still continue to be the Senate president. .. Even the emir of the state is a former justice of Nigeria

4.There are thousands upon thousands of Alfas in Kwara state.. So forget any issue of spirituality that might go against Bukola Saraki majority of the Alfas in that state are in his support.

5. Bukola Saraki has so much court connection within and outside Nigeria. Every captain of industries in Nigeria are his loyal friends, most of the emirs, Obis, Kings and Obas in the country are his friend.

This man remain unshakable except God himself wants to remove him...

Are u from mesujamba?
Front page pls let's hear people's opinion

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Deo27: 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
Gone are the days when stealing is not corruption, Saraki you'll be the first test case, abeg where Dino de
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Hoooo girllll u know I'm always here for that grin winkgrin
Cut them down to size abeg for the sake of humanity

I swear you give one some attention and they'll start growing wings. Like okay sweetheart
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
YourMain:

I swear you give one some attention and they'll start growing wings. Like okay sweetheart
"for the love of YourMain". Quote me anywhere.
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Mishydoo(m): 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
Kulas:

Who removed GEJ n OBJ. Abeg its not a must everybody shld comment on this post.

[size=16pt] Nigga Gerrarahere....! undecided [/size]
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by noblenasri(m): 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
I'm absolutely exasperated by ur utterances OP. that's no way to speak about sm1 facing corruption charges. it's like u aee celebrating him and urging us all to follow suit. am totally disappointed
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by DangoteAlhaji: 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
Walahi sai maigida !"!
Nothing go happen to our own omo baba oloye except there is no Quran again or there is no God, whatever happens on the 30th will be appealed up to supreme court and then we go back to the substantive case for mentioning , expect long process and at judgement after 2 years , we'll Stil appeal the judgement up to the supreme court again by 2019 it becomes
OBEY
Over
Taken
By
Event
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Adeshizzy: 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
Babalawoo:

Yh yh. What's up with you?
I'm okay
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by ibadanfinest(m): 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
I will agree with you on the Alfa thing. (Awon Alfa wa ni ilorin' But the lawyer thing, guy go sit down somewhere.
This one seem to pass saraki o, He is neither APC nor PDP. He defected from PDP and go against APC party's position.
He be like say him papa no teach am politics well.
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by danbrowndmf(m): 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
scofieldsimba:
Hmmm

U may be right sir!
But u must understand that the parade has changed o.

If u see the kind morale wey CCT chairman take
de talk u go believe this our proverb wey talk say if fire fit roast the back of tortoise pescefullly , just imagine wetin e go do fowl feather.

A word is enough for the wise
i don complete am 100likes for u

1 Like

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by ifyan(m): 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
Let justice be done.

Simple
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Khez: 12:03am On Sep 22, 2015
God shall remove him then.....

His a thief, he should leave APC to decide who they want as SP undecided
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by charlesucheh(m): 12:20am On Sep 22, 2015
xpat1:
I can bet it with my last kibosh that nothing will eventually happen to Bukola Saraki at the end of the day, he will still continue to be the Senate president and Tinubu, Akande , lai Muhammed et al will still continue to find ways to tame him... Till 2019

1.He is the first child of the former Senate majority leader Dr Olusola Saraki. He has gone through his father's political tutelage and he understand the intricacies of Nigeria politics

2.He was the last 'successful' chairman of the Nigeria Governors Forum he knows how to playp Nigeria politics well! Well!! base on his experience

3.Though a medical doctor by training, he comes from a state where virtually every elite in that state is a lawyer... Kwara state has the highest concentration of legal practitioners in Nigeria (Wikipedia is your friend) So they know how to rap with the laws. That is why CCB will just shout and shout the man will still continue to be the Senate president. .. Even the emir of the state is a former justice of Nigeria

4.There are thousands upon thousands of Alfas in Kwara state.. So forget any issue of spirituality that might go against Bukola Saraki majority of the Alfas in that state are in his support.

5. Bukola Saraki has so much court connection within and outside Nigeria. Every captain of industries in Nigeria are his loyal friends, most of the emirs, Obis, Kings and Obas in the country are his friend.

The Voice of a die hard Saraki supporter!!
You've just said your bit, others will later!!!NB: all what you listed about saraki and him being untouchable are mere peripherals waiting to become part of the core, If he's found guilty, No alfa or historical political family background will save him!!
RECEIVE SENSE IJNA!!!
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 22, 2015
xpat1:

facts or what u think?
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by adewad13(m): 2:42am On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=xpat1 post=38237260]I can bet it with my last kibosh that nothing will eventually happen to Bukola Saraki at the end of the day, he will still continue to be the Senate president and Tinubu, Akande , lai Muhammed et al will still continue to find ways to tame him... Till 2019

it's unfortunate you couldn't think for just a second, had it been you wouldn't have came up with your so Call article .
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Alubosa: 4:06am On Sep 22, 2015
xpat1:

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reasoning is like administering medicine to the dead.

Op ur write up is absolutely senseless
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by clemzo101(m): 5:32am On Sep 22, 2015
Dis OP na mumu, I wonder why dis will make front page!!! Most stupid post ever. Those alfa ilorin are fake, all of dem joined togeda cannot save saraki. He's as good as gone. Why I'm I even here?
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 22, 2015
YourMain:

*chokes* okay sweetheart lMAO babe no kill me grin

at the same time u still gotta not let them know what you're really thinking. such fragile beings smh

1 Like

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by EmmyDe25(m): 6:12am On Sep 22, 2015
xpat1:

How about when he had his first sex? a lot of us don't know about that.
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by EmmyDe25(m): 6:12am On Sep 22, 2015
xpat1:

How about when he had his first se.x? a lot of us don't know about that.
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Unionised(m): 7:20am On Sep 22, 2015
xpat1:

And God Himself will move him.

How are the mighty fallen....
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by mart2k(m): 8:08am On Sep 22, 2015
xpat1:

1. Saraki did nt learn anything frm his late dad, he was picked up in London to com and rule Kwara State because of d problem his father was having wit d then governor, late Mohamed Lawal. Saraki refuse to take any advice frm his dad after he bcame Gov. Pple of d state even frowned at his inexperience then.
2. D kind of politics he played wen he ws chairman, governors forum is quite different frm d one he is playing now as a senator.
3.Even let d whole of Kwara State indigene b Lawyers, wat do u think they cn do in this case. Y cnt u ask ursef y everybody is keeping mute abt this issue or dnt u observe nobody is making comments including his main allies in d senate?
4.Thank God u said majority of d Alfas are behind him and not all d alfas. D issue is dat, d remaining Alfas wil work wit d rest of Nigerians to push d SP out.
5. If actually he has d support of d majority as u said then, y are they not talking. Y won't they com out openly and condemn d whole thing. If sombody like Dino Melaye and Ayo Fayose cn fold their hands then knw that d end has com
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by dblaisepascal(m): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2015
xpat1:

@OP, u forgot to add number 6-HE IS NOT GOD, 7-every unrepentant sinner must rot in hell, 8-as connected as Hamman, he still died for modecai sake, 9-the evil that men do lives after them, 10-NEVER EXALTS A CRIMINAL
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Lamasta(m): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2015
Saraki for President......Quote me and CHOP HEAVENLY SLAP
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:

*chokes* okay sweetheart lMAO babe no kill me grin

at the same time u still gotta not let them know what you're really thinking. such fragile beings smh

So easily wounded.

Lol I don't even have time for mind games. I'm just gonna chill..
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by fuke(m): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2015
xpat1:

Politically, clouts, connection wise both
local and international, spiritually, Saraki
does not measure up to Awolowos toe.
Yet the Federal government sent him to jail.

Saraki dug his own grave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) / Malivelihood And Wife, Deola, Give Out Lexus Car As Souvenir At Their Wedding / Atiku Wins Presidential Election In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.