Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. (69339 Views)

10 Lies & Facts About Bukola Saraki / 10 Lies & Facts About Bukola Saraki Everything You Need To Know About The Senate / The Truth About Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by nobeku: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
xpat1:
I can bet it with my last kibosh that nothing will eventually happen to Bukola Saraki at the end of the day, he will still continue to be the Senate president and Tinubu, Akande , lai Muhammed et al will still continue to find ways to tame him... Till 2019

What people don't really know about Bukola Saraki Include

1.He is the first child of the former Senate majority leader Dr Olusola Saraki. He has gone through his father's political tutelage and he understand the intricacies of Nigeria politics

2.He was the last 'successful' chairman of the Nigeria Governors Forum he knows how to playp Nigeria politics well! Well!! base on his experience

3.Though a medical doctor by training, he comes from a state where virtually every elite in that state is a lawyer... Kwara state has the highest concentration of legal practitioners in Nigeria (Wikipedia is your friend) So they know how to rap with the laws. That is why CCB will just shout and shout the man will still continue to be the Senate president. .. Even the emir of the state is a former justice of Nigeria

4.There are thousands upon thousands of Alfas in Kwara state.. So forget any issue of spirituality that might go against Bukola Saraki majority of the Alfas in that state are in his support.

5. Bukola Saraki has so much court connection within and outside Nigeria. Every captain of industries in Nigeria are his loyal friends, most of the emirs, Obis, Kings and Obas in the country are his friend.

This man remain unshakable except God himself wants to remove him...

Front page pls let's hear people's opinion

God help me not to commit murder! Who is this scallypoop?
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by anonimi: 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
omowolewa:
No, am not in anyway in support of Saraki leaving his post. What I advocated for is amicable settlement. But Saraki didn't see it in that way.(Check my previous post on this).

Am just stating the obvious, Saraki's post is the genesis of his wahala. And that is the target of all efforts other things are secondary.

How does what you advocate help or HINDER the growth of INDEPENDENT institutions for our democracy for the people's benefit
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by shotgun22(m): 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
scofieldsimba:
Hmmm

U may be right sir!
But u must understand that the parade has changed o.

If u see the kind morale wey CCT chairman take
de talk u go believe this our proverb wey talk say if fire fit roast the back of tortoise pescefullly , just imagine wetin e go do fowl feather.

A word is enough for the wise

true sir! Youre damn right. Am honestly on thesame page with you. Never new we still have great, honest and intelligent people like that in nigeria. The fact is saraki is going.. No godfada 2 save him. thats all! *clears throat*

1 Like

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by onismate: 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
itsMrIke:
Arrant nonsense
xpat1 I laugh when you say Bukola saraki is unshakable... Hahahahaha. When arase Solomon... When solo go shake am once, He will enter bullion van by force. He doesn't even need Buhari body language sef

1 Like

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by mbulela: 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
Flashh:
Must some people quote the whole post before they pass out their message? It mess the thread up and makes it looks untidy.
Worse when they quote a long post to make a line of comment that adds nothing to the discussion.

1 Like

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by scofieldsimba(m): 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
Stelvin101:

Emmmmm who be the tortoise

Na Saraki be the tortoise back na .
Others wey go follow be the fowl feather.
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Akinz0126(m): 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
@Op what if he's from mecca and torn of alfas are his pillars what does that mean?I don't care to know the amount of collections he may have don't you forget that where he is,what he is doing someone has done it before but were are they today?History would always be their to fall back at.in as far is a mortal man like you and I,Karma would always take is course.
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by louiskay(m): 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
BUKOLA SARAKI’S PROPERTIES EXPOSED
Breakdown of his properties are N120 million and $224 million incomes as annual rent from
his landed properties in Nigeria and London.
BUKOLA SARAKI’S ASSETS
Plot 212 Musa Yar'Adua Street, Victoria Island, N700 million.
Others are a plot of land on Lekki Phase (block 72), N7 million;
Ibafo near Ajah, N5 million;
Buildings on number 42 Gerrard Road, Ikoyi, N750 million;
19 Roxton Road, Ikoyi, N500 million;
62 Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, N100 million;
15A & B MacDonald, Ikoyi, N160 million
6 Vulga Street, Maitama, Abuja, N60 million.
HIS LANDED PROPERTIES
123A, Ashley Gardens, Thirleby Road, London, valued at $750,000. (N120 Million Naira)
56 Cheyne Court, SW 3, London, $900,000; (N144 Million Naira)
54 Ashley Gardens, Ambrasden Avenue, London, $2.5 million; (N400 Million Naira)
141 Ashley Gardens, Thirleby Road, London, $600,000; (N96 Million Naira)
Nell Gwynn House, Sleave Avenue, London, $400,000; (N64 Million Naira)
Ormond House, Ormond Street, S/London, $400,000; (N64 Million Naira)
53 Ashley Gardens, Ambrasden Avenue, London, $2.5 million, (N400 Million Naira)
70 Bourne Street, S/W London, valued at $4.8 million. (N768 Million Naira)
HIS MOVABLE PROPERTIES
Mercedes S320, N16 million;
Mercedes S500, N20 million;
Mercedes G500, N18 million;
Mercedes V220, N6 million
Mercedes 300E, N2 million.
Mercedes ML 240, N8.5 million;
Mercedes CLK 320, N9 million;
Mercedes E320, N11 million drove by son;
Mercedes G500 bullet-proof, N45 million
Mercedes S500 bullet-proof, N30 million.
Ferrari 456 GT N25 million;
Navigator, N15 million;
Peugeot 406, N2 million,
Lexus Jeep bullet-proof, N30 million
Lincoln Navigator bullet-proof, N25 million.
HIS CASH DEPOSITS IN DIFFERENT BANK ACCOUNTS
NIGERIA
Societe Generale; N11 million
Ecobank, Broad Street, Lagos, N350, 000;
Citizens Bank, Broad Street, Lagos, N390, 000;
Citizens Bank, Broad Street, Lagos, N600,000;
Ecobank Nigeria plc, Broad Street, N10.3 million,
Guaranty Trust Bank, Adeyemo Alakija Street, Lagos, N2.9 million.
Societe Generale Bank, Oke Arin Street, Lagos, N23 million
Guaranty Trust Bank, Adeyemo Alakija Street, Lagos.
FOREIGN BANK ACCOUNTS
Coutts & C, 440 Strand, London, £905,000; (N235.3 Million Naira)
Northern Trust International Banking Corporation, Merrillynch Piece Fender, $400,000 (N64
Million Naira)
Fortis Bank, Camoile Street, London, £2 million. (N520 Million Naira)
HIS FOUR CHILDREN
His four children Tosin, Seni, Teniola and Teniayo, are worth N741.89 million in cash,
HIS WIFE
Toyin Saraki, had a net asset of N1.49 billion as at 29 May 2003.
which way forward NIGERIA??©®

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by kunzaar83(m): 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
xpat1:
I can bet it with my last kibosh that nothing will eventually happen to Bukola Saraki at the end of the day, he will still continue to be the Senate president and Tinubu, Akande , lai Muhammed et al will still continue to find ways to tame him... Till 2019

1.He is the first child of the former Senate majority leader Dr Olusola Saraki. He has gone through his father's political tutelage and he understand the intricacies of Nigeria politics

2.He was the last 'successful' chairman of the Nigeria Governors Forum he knows how to playp Nigeria politics well! Well!! base on his experience

3.Though a medical doctor by training, he comes from a state where virtually every elite in that state is a lawyer... Kwara state has the highest concentration of legal practitioners in Nigeria (Wikipedia is your friend) So they know how to rap with the laws. That is why CCB will just shout and shout the man will still continue to be the Senate president. .. Even the emir of the state is a former justice of Nigeria

4.There are thousands upon thousands of Alfas in Kwara state.. So forget any issue of spirituality that might go against Bukola Saraki majority of the Alfas in that state are in his support.

5. Bukola Saraki has so much court connection within and outside Nigeria. Every captain of industries in Nigeria are his loyal friends, most of the emirs, Obis, Kings and Obas in the country are his friend.

grin grin correct Guy i feel you! We've always been 2geda with The Sen. Pres. The day he won his election, I became the happiest coz it became very clear my Blood brother Hon Yakubu Dogara will win his too... May God give them wisdom and the strenght to trample on their enemies
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by smicc: 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
He is a goner!
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
cc: Yourmain

Another doctor. Go and snatch him from his wife wink tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by 2climbi: 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
idupaul:
Even though I am neutral in the Saraki issue , this write up is ARRANT NONSENSE
my thought as well in addition even if his state has the highest number of lawyers where they trained to be selective in justice

1 Like

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Adeshizzy: 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
Babalawoo:

Yes, God himself wants to remove him.
bro..how far.. I know you from the education thread

1 Like

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by omowolewa: 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
Okay, I thought you qouted my post.
anonimi:

How does what you advocate help or HINDER the growth of INDEPENDENT institutions for our democracy for the people's benefit
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by QOBB: 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
Mshewww! I think say na better thing hin won write.
My guy stay put and see as it unfolds. ure talking alfa when the rule of Law is playing, am not sure u know God respects rule of Law sef.
Take home for you to Saraki.
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by frank442: 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
Babalawoo:
Well, those are only 5 things we don't know about him.
There are hundreds of things we sure know about him;

He's a thief.
He's wicked (bank ish).
He's heartless (bank ish).
He's a betrayer.
He's BUKOLA SARAKI’S PROPERTIES EXPOSED
Breakdown of his properties are N120 million and $224 million incomes as annual rent from his landed properties in Nigeria and London.
BUKOLA SARAKI’S ASSETS
Plot 212 Musa Yar'Adua Street, Victoria Island, N700 million.
Others are a plot of land on Lekki Phase (block 72), N7 million;
Ibafo near Ajah, N5 million;
Buildings on number 42 Gerrard Road, Ikoyi, N750 million;
19 Roxton Road, Ikoyi, N500 million;
62 Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, N100 million;
15A & B MacDonald, Ikoyi, N160 million
6 Vulga Street, Maitama, Abuja, N60 million.
HIS LANDED PROPERTIES
123A, Ashley Gardens, Thirleby Road, London, valued at $750,000. (N120 Million Naira)
56 Cheyne Court, SW 3, London, $900,000; (N144 Million Naira)
54 Ashley Gardens, Ambrasden Avenue, London, $2.5 million; (N400 Million Naira)
141 Ashley Gardens, Thirleby Road, London, $600,000; (N96 Million Naira)
Nell Gwynn House, Sleave Avenue, London, $400,000; (N64 Million Naira)
Ormond House, Ormond Street, S/London, $400,000; (N64 Million Naira)
53 Ashley Gardens, Ambrasden Avenue, London, $2.5 million, (N400 Million Naira)
70 Bourne Street, S/W London, valued at $4.8 million. (N768 Million Naira)
HIS MOVABLE PROPERTIES
Mercedes S320, N16 million;
Mercedes S500, N20 million;
Mercedes G500, N18 million;
Mercedes V220, N6 million
Mercedes 300E, N2 million.
Mercedes ML 240, N8.5 million;
Mercedes CLK 320, N9 million;
Mercedes E320, N11 million;
Mercedes G500 bullet-proof, N45 million
Mercedes S500 bullet-proof, N30 million.
Ferrari 456 GT N25 million;
Navigator, N15 million;
Peugeot 406, N2 million,
Lexus Jeep bullet-proof, N30 million
Lincoln Navigator bullet-proof, N25 million.
HIS CASH DEPOSITS IN DIFFERENT BANK ACCOUNTS NIGERIA
Ecobank, Broad Street, Lagos, N350, 000;
Ecobank Nigeria plc, Broad Street, N10.3 million,
Guaranty Trust Bank, Adeyemo Alakija Street, Lagos, N2.9 million.
Guaranty Trust Bank, Adeyemo Alakija Street, Lagos.
FOREIGN BANK ACCOUNTS
Coutts & C, 440 Strand, London, £905,000; (N235.3 Million Naira)
Northern Trust International Banking Corporation, Merrillynch Piece Fender, $400,000 (N64 Million Naira)
Fortis Bank, Camoile Street, London, £2 million. (N520 Million Naira)
HIS FOUR CHILDREN
His four children Tosin, Seni, Teniola ankkd Teniayo, are worth N741.89 million in cash,
HIS WIFE
Toyin Saraki, had a net asset of N1.49 billion as at 29 May 2003.
Just imagine dat as @2003, this is too much and the pple of Kwara State re sufferin.

He's doesn't love the common man (come to Kwara and see).
He's deceitful
...etc
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by spencekat(m): 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nothing will happen to Senate president Saraki.
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Abeyjide: 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
xpat1:

common my guy or man,when God says is time for him to leave d seat,can all this epistle stop him?is he up to Goliath?we are human and he is depending on human being.
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Horlufemi(m): 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
Why are people celebrating a corrupt person. APC PDP ate all the same thieves. Tinubu o, saraki o, all of them.

Let him face music so Nigeria can be better.
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Beface(m): 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
нσω ∂σєѕ тнιѕ ρяєνєит тσммσяσω fяσм вєιиq 22и∂ σf ѕєρтємвєя
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by bamipet01: 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
Yinmu, I dey laf ooooooooooooooooo
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by firefox4th(m): 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
As God lives and His Spirit, saraki is out !
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by frisky2good(m): 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nothing wey no fit enter front page these days.
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
Another fact: he will be the first Senate President from the North Central to be impeach grin grin grin grin ;Ded
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Kulas: 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
Mishydoo:
[size=16pt] Dats Wat they said about GEJ And OBJ until they were removed... grin...no one is above d law esp wen theyv broken it [/size]

Who removed GEJ n OBJ. Abeg its not a must everybody shld comment on this post.
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by aleem50(m): 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
xpat1:

Point of correction,not emir of Kwara,there is only one emir in kwara state which Emir of Ilorin,others are Obas.
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Alal(m): 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
Op, do you believe these points of yours can save your man, am sorry for you. Corruption has eaten into us to the extent that we don't know what is good, this virus made us to be inhuman to ourselves and make us to support the the wrongs.
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
saraki should forget this case he's a thief and should be jailed God is against corruption he's a thief and should honorably resign from his position.
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by timota(m): 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
maryjames9:
RUBISH. Even make he get all the pastors,alfas,babalawos,witches and wizards join,if his cup becomes full,nothing will stop him geting served. No man is God
I agree totally with u for I remember how Jonathan knelt before many pastors so as to win election and still went on to fail
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by bulletproofmonk(m): 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
xpat1:

LOYAL, I don't know about that...What I do know about Bukky, he never provides real empowerment nor does he add real value to individuals.Mention one Captain of Industry loyal to Bukky...
Off my head, I can tell you IBB empowered Mike Adenuga, Noel Ojeh, Dangote, Arisekola, MKO, Folorunsho Alakija, many officers in the armed force etc., OBJ empowered Jim Ovia, Dangote, Otedola, Elumelu etc. TINUBU empowered Chagoury, Olowolafe (Deux), Wale Tinubu, lots of expatriates etc. These are men with real LOYALISTS. You don't amass so much wealth and power to yourself, u gotta share. Main reason why it is hard to take these men down. They have people ready to fight their battles.

The only people available to fight for Saraki are NANS, touts and old women he gives amala in Ilorin

2 Likes

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
maryjames9:
Thank you. Saraki is a thief,he's proud,arrogant,uncultured,cunning,dangerous. He is the exact opposite of his father olusola saraki who is respectful,nice,magnanimous and above all has sympathy for common man. Bukola lacks attribute of a good leader,same with his uncultured children.

because he conned APC, right?

Hehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Malivelihood And Wife, Deola, Give Out Lexus Car As Souvenir At Their Wedding / Atiku Wins Presidential Election In Osun State / Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.