Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Who Is Better: The Matured Ladies Or The Young Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Better: The Matured Ladies Or The Young Ladies? (875 Views)

Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men / 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships / Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Better: The Matured Ladies Or The Young Ladies? by Hoodwing(m): 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2009
To me i'll say the matured ladies. Reason; they are matured in mind and will always understand you better than the young ladies who's interest is in pulling you down.The matured ladies will always be there for you, they will hardly give you heart breaks and all sort of nunsence the young ladies put us in.There is also brighter days with the matured ladies and better living with them than the younger onces who know nothing about life and its approach.
I think its better we rethink and make amends for better days.
So, why dont we change the trend?
Re: Who Is Better: The Matured Ladies Or The Young Ladies? by AnthonyKil(m): 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2009
I love the young ones cause they are so naive and you can cheat them anytime lol
Re: Who Is Better: The Matured Ladies Or The Young Ladies? by ladybam(f): 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2009
AnthonyKil:

I love the young ones cause they are so naive and you can cheat them anytime lol

r u sure ur not the one being cheated on
Re: Who Is Better: The Matured Ladies Or The Young Ladies? by yme1(f): 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2009
just a question for you @poster

warent these MATURED LADIES once young?

and please from your quote that is from ur own point of view
and one thing you need to know is that,

MATURITY IS NOT A FUNCTION OF BIOLOGICAL AGE, BUT THE IMPACT OF A POSITIVE LIFE TRANSFORMING INFORMATION YOU HAVE MADE IN YOURSELF.
A WOMAN OF CHARACTER IS MATURED NO MATTER HOW YOUNG SHE IS.

not all matured ladies are matured-------------
Re: Who Is Better: The Matured Ladies Or The Young Ladies? by IFELEKE(m): 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2009
y me:

MATURITY IS NOT A FUNCTION OF BIOLOGICAL AGE, BUT THE IMPACT OF A POSITIVE LIFE TRANSFORMING INFORMATION YOU HAVE MADE IN YOURSELF.
A WOMAN OF CHARACTER IS MATURED NO MATTER HOW YOUNG SHE IS.

not all matured ladies are matured-------------
She has said it all. . .
@Poster,
Go for maturity and stop chasing after Age.
Wisdom is not Age Related.
Re: Who Is Better: The Matured Ladies Or The Young Ladies? by Hoodwing(m): 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2009
Truely maturity is a thing of the mind and partly age.
We you dont really need a profet to tell you that hardly you'll find a young lady with a natured mind.
Change the trend.
Re: Who Is Better: The Matured Ladies Or The Young Ladies? by yomexxy(m): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2009
I think a guy should know that matured lady will be better coz these small girls can easily fall into the hands of another guy coz of their fragile hearts.The matured girls handle quarrels well.
Re: Who Is Better: The Matured Ladies Or The Young Ladies? by yomexxy(m): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2009
I think a guy should know that matured lady will be better coz these small girls can easily fall into the hands of another guy coz of their fragile hearts.The matured girls handle quarrels well.
Re: Who Is Better: The Matured Ladies Or The Young Ladies? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2009
I see. . .
Re: Who Is Better: The Matured Ladies Or The Young Ladies? by Hoodwing(m): 10:36am On Apr 16, 2009
Matured ladies are the best even to the end of the world.So young ladies why dont you all get matured for once.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Did It Take You To Fall In Love With Your Significant Other / Why Ladies Want To Date Married Men / A Girl Of My Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.