Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae (42599 Views)

How Fulani Herdsmen Cut My Head With Matchet- Onyebuchie / Police Reacts To Olu Falae's Ransom Claims / Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a bastard!
Werent unarmed Biafra protesters fired recently?
What the daily ravaging of farmlands in the East?
ibos are the slaves looking for freedom from Nigeria via Biafra.
foolish illiterate, Nigerian soldiers are now Fulani herdsmen, keep giving excuse for ur cowardice. Pertual slave

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by tpiander: 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
MrEverest:
The kidnap of Olu Falae, aguebly the most respected yoruba leader today by fulani headsmen, throws up some questions. (1)why would yorubas keep calm & pretend as if nothing happened in the face of such humiliating provocation? (2)If this scenario is to be reversed & it was announced that some yorubas kidnapped say Maitama Sule in his home in Zaria, what do you think would be happening now in the north? (3) Are the yorubas actually cowards? (4)do the yorubas really understand this war of attrition currently being waged by the fulani against the rest of the middle belt & the south? (5) does it mean that the hausa/fulani actually own Nigeria therefore fulani herdsmen has the right to carry arms about & molest other Nigerian while the police & army look the other way? This master-slave relationship must stop!!!

are you and your ilk the donkeys who are being ridden in the op's second picture.

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by OkutaNla: 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!
It happens and it doesnt even make the news because ibos are slaves.
That this is all over the press shows class.
He'll released and no ransom will be paid.

Ma da bobo yen loun. Awon Fulani ti'n kpa awon Oloye won Lori oko won ojo tipe :

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by VirginFinder: 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
menabadoo:
foolish illiterate, Nigerian soldiers are now Fulani herdsmen, keep giving excuse for ur cowardice. Pertual slave

Who make the bulk of the army rank and file?
Ode!
Ewu Biafra!!
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by afroniger: 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
menabadoo:
any Igbo killed with attract 10 Fulani heads rolling. Coward tribe

I am waiting for the 10 Fulani heads that will roll for killing your chief on his farm in igboland cheesy Remember it's been 6-months and counting since the incident tongue

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by VirginFinder: 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
ellachuku:

You no fit do sef tongue Impotent bastard
I dont do bitches like you. My username says it all.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by ellachuku: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
VirginFinder:

I dont do bitches like you.
My username says it all.

You this poor bastard. cheesy
Your yoruba sisters become mothers before their 10th birthday, where you wan see the virgin? cheesy cheesy

You area maga!

5 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by ellachuku: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
VirginFinder:

I dont do bitches like you.
My username says it all.

Your yoruba sisters become mothers before their 10th birthday, where you wan see the virgin? cheesy cheesy

You are a maga!

4 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by tpiander: 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
ellachuku:

My sisters become mothers before their 10th birthday cheesy cheesy

pervert. undecided

May God forgive you.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by ellachuku: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
tpiander:

pervert. undecided

May God forgive you.

Yoruba's and underhande moves ..why are you cloning my comments? Btw, whaaat of your second papa as in your mama second husband?

5 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by naijaking1: 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
sen8or:
and they will poison the whole host community. They are that cruel

Fulani herdsmen already poison whole villages. I am talking about giving them a taste of their own medicine
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by tpiander: 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
ellachuku:

My people and underhande moves ..why are you cloning my comments? Btw, whaaat of my second papa as in my mama second husband?

I should know your mother's husbands because?
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by ARIZONA123(m): 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
wytecat:
Sick and paranoid Ibo, you celebrate your father's abduction too, no problem, animals don't know better.

. Bastard! Up next is Akiolu lilwayne. Cowards!
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by ARIZONA123(m): 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
Shymm3x:
Looool.

So Fulanis are now abducting prominent Yoruba folks, no? Loool

Even as weak as black folks are in diaspora - KKK members can't abduct a prominent black person.

Yorubas are just weak...you definitely don't want to be Yoruba in naij, easy target for shooting target practice loooool. Whoever stole the Yorubas' balls...please return it, this is embarrassing loooool.
. Is this for real or what or you being not you?
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by ARIZONA123(m): 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
ellachuku:

I am through with ya pathetic ass. You are so dry boy.
Run along now.
. You too much joor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by tpiander: 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Is this for real or what or you being not you?

he has some grouse with the state which he lets out at every given opportunity.

he might have been dumped by someone or some girls from there, he's yet to get over it.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by ARIZONA123(m): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
VirginFinder:

Ewu Biafra!
I have contracted the Biafraudian police.
. Virginyansher. See as dat little girl dey lambast ur silly ass. Shame on you
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Chijilyf(m): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nigeria! Someone abducted or whisked somebody away to a place other than his home and demanded 100 million naira ransome and OUR POLICE said IT IS TO EARLY TO HASTILY CONCLUDE he was KIDNAPPED. What's the difference between abduction,demand for ransome and kidnapping? Politics. Nigeria we hail thee.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by wytecat: 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
Of course you will see the world like that since you were conceived in a BABY FACTORY! There can only be Ibo basttards here, check the rate at which Ibos patronize DNA clinic. Ibo women are unfaithful and the men are lacking in romance dept, recipe for BASTTARDS!!!

May the real COWARDS stand up!!!
What have you done since your chief got killed by fulani? E warriors!
Try touching Akiolu if you can, I know you don't mind trading 25 millions Ibos for this one Yoruba.

Your king equivalent was killed by fulani 6 months ago, and you Ibos the slaves, took it lying down, this has not been even 6 days let alone 6 months.

ARIZONA123:
. Bastard! Up next is Akiolu lilwayne. Cowards!
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by wytecat: 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
I know, Yoruba have problem but just can't put my hand around what it is that make us this slow in responding to everything around us. I sometimes think this is it for us cos it's getting to a point where only war can stop Ibos. Why do we have to wait this long to do what it takes to protect us if we know what to do at all as a people? Most Yoruba I know are not even bothered by Ibos, and still do NOT see them for what they are and what they are trying to do. My fear is that Yoruba are too scared and will just remain docile while Ibos and others do whatever they want to do with us. AFENIFERE is sold out, so is OPC and Tinubu is all about national politics. NO ONE IS LOOKING OUT FOR YORUBALAND in the real sense of it!

I believe this abduction is NOT by fulani random attacks we see all over the country. How were they able to pinpoint and Falae among hundreds of people If it had not been planned? If fulani have anything to do with this then people like even Buhari know about it.

This is the work of Ibos who believe this is a way to fund the jobless youth they are mobilizing. These youth have to eat to follow Nnamdi Kanu, and it's only Yoruba leaders that are worth this kind of money and they can make money of and still get away with it.

Yoruba will still sleep through it all anyway.

Shymm3x:

I'm not even going to lie - these folks are just disgracing Yorubas everywhere. From Igbos being brave enough to challenge on their own turf, even going as far as saying they will choose the next governor of a Yoruba state...to the Yoruba candidates and people running and screaming around like headless chicken. To Fulanis now brazenly abducting a prominent Yoruba man lol. Hysterical.

These folks have no balls, acting like eunuchs everywhere.

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Wulfruna(f): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
My, my.

It's pathetic and sad that there are people commenting here who would rather not talk about the facts, but would rather make stories up and point fingers at Ibos as the perpetrators of this crime. Sorry, but do you really fear the Fulani that much that you have to invent a scapegoat to take the blame for the crime they committed?
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Coldsteel(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
And to think that at every slightest provocation,they would pounce on innocent traders going about their biznes..now here is a stranger that knows no respect,kills,kidnaps and rapes at will..even right behind your walls ..what manner of disrespect to the host could be worse?..but guess what,its not the industrious traders,its the ravaging nomads so we wont hear the "respect ur host/go back home" song playing. lipsrsealed
Well,i must still say i love the mastergame these herdsmen play.they sit behind with a glass of kunu and watch their southern hosts decimate themselves with greed and envy then rush in for the spoils...These sets of strangers are the ultimate problem and the earlier they are checkmated with a united front the better for all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by emeritus856: 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Virginyansher. See as dat little girl dey lambast ur silly ass. Shame on you

Okolo Chyke, Thundire fire you and your dirty smelly mother. Bastard.

Fulani raped your foolish wh/ore mother and nothing happened. They killed your useless father and nothing yet you making noise here.

[size=18pt]Two people are feared dead, while an unspecified number of women have been reportedly raped by Fulani herdsmen who invaded Umuapu community in Ohaji/Egbema local council area of Imo State with their cattle[/size].

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/herdsmen-kill-2-rape-women-in-imo/
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by VirginFinder: 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
ellachuku:

You are a maga!

You are a bitchhh!
Your own sisters end up barren after their life of harlotry.
Quit prostitution now before you end up like them.
Ewu Biafra!!
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by VirginFinder: 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
OkutaNla:

Ma da bobo yen loun. Awon Fulani ti'n kpa awon Oloye won Lori oko won ojo tipe :

Awon omo ibo yen o le jor
Maa fe lu won pa.

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by VirginFinder: 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
ellachuku:

You area maga!

You are a bitchhh!
Your ibo sisters end up barren after a career in prostitution.
Quit prostitution now before you be like them.
Ewu Biafra!!
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
wytecat:
Is anyone else thinking this is the work of iPob youth dressed in fulani attire to cause problems between them and SW?

This looks like a job planned out. Being able to wisk this man away out of over 200
workers was not a random attack or kidnapping, it's something that has been in the works.

When did Fulani start demanding for ransom? And how were they able to fly out of there with their cows immediately?

Given the the way Ibos use any and everything as warfare against Yoruba, and their celebratory comments here, I will wait for what really happened.

mugu
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by wytecat: 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
Your mother a CHIEF MUGU, OPONU!
Normality:

mugu
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by mickey45: 7:51am On Sep 23, 2015
kodlins:
While men slept... the enemy sowed tars..

Tell me why the Fulani herdsmen will come to the South and East and be oppressing people daily.

It's a daily occurrence in Enugu (Enugu -Nsukka road by Sullivan) and (Enugu-Awka by Sullivan)

A man that kills must be killed too.
The Southerners and the minority groups in North central must think up ways to protect themselves

The Nigerian question does need to be adequately answered.
They managed to avoid it during the National discussion GEJ called conference the other time.
I kind of expected this brazenry. But I know normadism is not just anachronistic but unsustainable. Give or take five-ten years from now and the cracks will be bared. In everyone's face.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by mickey45: 7:52am On Sep 23, 2015
kodlins:
While men slept... the enemy sowed tars..

Tell me why the Fulani herdsmen will come to the South and East and be oppressing people daily.

It's a daily occurrence in Enugu (Enugu -Nsukka road by Sullivan) and (Enugu-Awka by Sullivan)

A man that kills must be killed too.
The Southerners and the minority groups in North central must think up ways to protect themselves

They managed to avoid it during the National discussion GEJ called conference the other time.
I kind of expected this brazenry. But I know normadism is not just anachronistic but unsustainable. Give or take five-ten years from now and the cracks will be bared in everyone's face.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by kodlins(f): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2015
mickey45:

I kind of expected this brazenry. But I know normadism is not just anachronistic but unsustainable. Give or take five-ten years from now and the cracks will be bared in everyone's face.

During CONFAB, the ranching system was suggested but the elite North spoke against it.
Look at Australia and Netherlands, they are the largest producers of beef yet they have no Normadic herdsmen.
Well, I don't expect much from Mr President being a Fulani man himself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by mickey45: 9:54am On Sep 23, 2015
kodlins:

During CONFAB, the ranching system was suggested but the elite North spoke against it.
Look at Australia and Netherlands, they are the largest producers of beef yet they have no Normadic herdsmen.
Well, I don't expect much from Mr President being a Fulani man himself

Might be wiser to not judge him yet, at least till he states his take on the issue.
I'll expect him to be devising a more viable option.
But shd he play the ostrich now, they'll only have themselves to blame when land's no longer that cheap for ranching

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bakare: Buhari Told Me He Wants A VP Who Can Hold The Nation Together If He Dies / Dino Melaye With Okorocha, Remi Tinubu, Others (Photos) / Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.