Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae (42592 Views)

How Fulani Herdsmen Cut My Head With Matchet- Onyebuchie / Police Reacts To Olu Falae's Ransom Claims / Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Shymm3x: 10:20am On Sep 23, 2015
wytecat:
I know, Yoruba have problem but just can't put my hand around what it is that make us this slow in responding to everything around us. I sometimes think this is it for us cos it's getting to a point where only war can stop Ibos. Why do we have to wait this long to do what it takes to protect us if we know what to do at all as a people? Most Yoruba I know are not even bothered by Ibos, and still do NOT see them for what they are and what they are trying to do. My fear is that Yoruba are too scared and will just remain docile while Ibos and others do whatever they want to do with us. AFENIFERE is sold out, so is OPC and Tinubu is all about national politics. NO ONE IS LOOKING OUT FOR YORUBALAND in the real sense of it!

I believe this abduction is NOT by fulani random attacks we see all over the country. How were they able to pinpoint and Falae among hundreds of people If it had not been planned? If fulani have anything to do with this then people like even Buhari know about it.

This is the work of Ibos who believe this is a way to fund the jobless youth they are mobilizing. These youth have to eat to follow Nnamdi Kanu, and it's only Yoruba leaders that are worth this kind of money and they can make money of and still get away with it.

Yoruba will still sleep through it all anyway.

I'm not just used to my Yoruba nyggahs being meek, docile, and weak. Out here, even Jamaicans fear Yoruba nyggahs...you just don't want problems with a Yoruba guy from London Town on these streets cos we all have short fuse.

And when it comes to making money - we run London Town. We're go-getters, getting that gwop and if it's beef, we'll bring arms anyone mum's yard - that's the Yoruba I know, not the weak ones getting shitted on, slapped, and push around all over Nigeria. Heck, even the gym that I go, a few of the Yoruba guys there (all in their mid-late 20s) drive Bentleys, Porsche, etc. (true story) - all self-made by hustling - looking hench like The Rock.

These folks need to fix up, man - they're embarrassing us. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by macof(m): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2015
MrEverest:
The kidnap of Olu Falae, aguebly the most respected yoruba leader today by fulani headsmen, throws up some questions. (1)why would yorubas keep calm & pretend as if nothing happened in the face of such humiliating provocation? (2)If this scenario is to be reversed & it was announced that some yorubas kidnapped say Maitama Sule in his home in Zaria, what do you think would be happening now in the north? (3) Are the yorubas actually cowards? (4)do the yorubas really understand this war of attrition currently being waged by the fulani against the rest of the middle belt & the south? (5) does it mean that the hausa/fulani actually own Nigeria therefore fulani herdsmen has the right to carry arms about & molest other Nigerian while the police & army look the other way? This master-slave relationship must stop!!!
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by macof(m): 11:29am On Sep 23, 2015
afroniger:

I am waiting for the 10 Fulani heads that will roll for killing your chief on his farm in igboland cheesy Remember it's been 6-months and counting since the incident tongue

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/

While fulani herdsmen kidnap a top yoruba elder, you turn this into a yoruba vs igbo battle shocked
What is wrong with you people? Are you just so stuupid that you cannot see the north taking advantage of the disunity and senseless resentment in the south?

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by macof(m): 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
Wulfruna:
My, my.

It's pathetic and sad that there are people commenting here who would rather not talk about the facts, but would rather make stories up and point fingers at Ibos as the perpetrators of this crime. Sorry, but do you really fear the Fulani that much that you have to invent a scapegoat to take the blame for the crime they committed?

I really sad thing. This is why the northern fulani monsters will continue to have the upper hand.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Wulfruna(f): 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
macof:

I really sad thing. This is why the northern fulani monsters will continue to have the upper hand.

It is not just sad. It is scary. These two ethnicities (Igbo and Yoruba) are so absorbed in this feud they've got going on that they may be unable to recognise more imminent and deadlier threats from another quarter, like this issue with herdsmen. Threats that face all Southerners (and Middle Belters) alike. I have family members that saw the after effects of the clashes these guys had with villagers in Delta and Enugu. Sorry to my decent Fulani people, but these herdsmen are ruthless!

There's only one group that benefits from the division/rivalry in the south - the Northern Hegemony, a significant percentage of whom are Fulani.

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by shady26(m): 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
My Yoruba friends Left their real enemy ,infact the Enemy of Peace,Unity of Nigeria and are running after igbos who for the past 50 years of doing business in Differnt Parts of Nigeria including Lagos have never been heard to attack their Host. Igbos are even the least people interested in Political power in this country; yet my Yoruba friends have not smelled the coffee brewed in the north for them. The moment you succeed in Chasing igbo out of West expecially Lagos that is if you can, expect the rise of the Almajiri Population not just to dominate your land but to grab by violence political power and your religious freedom, the 2 thingsthey are always intoxicated with.
One wise yoruba elder statesman has once said it all "The Slogan in the Swest is different from the change Slogan in the North".
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by wytecat: 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
What more can I say!
In a nutshell, only Yoruba diaspora can save us. Sad!

Shymm3x:

I'm not just used to my Yoruba nyggahs being meek, docile, and weak. Out here, even Jamaicans fear Yoruba nyggahs...you just don't want problems with a Yoruba guy from London Town on these streets cos we all have short fuse.

And when it comes to making money - we run London Town. We're go-getters, getting that gwop and if it's beef, we'll bring arms anyone mum's yard - that's the Yoruba I know, not the weak ones getting shitted on, slapped, and push around all over Nigeria. Heck, even the gym that I go, a few of the Yoruba guys there (all in their mid-late 20s) drive Bentleys, Porsche, etc. (true story) - all self-made by hustling - looking hench like The Rock.

These folks need to fix up, man - they're embarrassing us. undecided
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by tpiander: 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by tpiander: 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
wytecat:
What more can I say!
In a nutshell, only Yoruba diaspora can save us. Sad!

In case you're referring to shymmex as "Yoruba" diaspora, then I'm sure you're aware all his enemies have to do is throw him some pictures of semi-n.ude p.ornstars or transgenders and he will forget whatever he was about before.

anybody who wants to save, should save himself or herself.

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by TheFreeOne: 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
Raypower just confirmed the release of Chief Falae by his abductors.

Kudos.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by wytecat: 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
cheesy oh no! I don't think he can be taken down with hoes! He's good looking, and I'm sure he's a balling king!

tpiander:

In case you're referring to shymmex as "Yoruba" diaspora, then I'm sure you're aware all his enemies have to do is throw him some pictures of semi-n.ude p.ornstars or transgenders and he will forget whatever he was about before.

anybody who wants to save, should save himself or herself.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by tpiander: 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
wytecat:
cheesy oh no! I don't think he can be taken down with hoes! He's good looking, and I'm sure he's a balling king!

he himself will contradict this post.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 14, 2019
Can Yorubas wake up?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) / Nigerian Warships (pics) / President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.