Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae (42593 Views)

How Fulani Herdsmen Cut My Head With Matchet- Onyebuchie / Police Reacts To Olu Falae's Ransom Claims / Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by jerrywool: 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
[size=28pt]"Finish" with him![/size]

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by idupaul: 11:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
The only way to cage the fulani is for Nigerians to stop eating Beef, as long as we eat beef the Fulani will have money to buy good charms and weapon they use to terrorise peaceful people into submission

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by LeOstrich: 12:00am On Sep 22, 2015
idupaul:
The only way to cage the fulani is for Nigerians to stop eating Beef, as long as we eat beef the Fulani will have money to buy good charms and weapon they use to terrorise peaceful people into submission

And you think they get their guns from selling of cows?

I laff.

Do you even think that most of the cows they move along with are theirs?

The cows being herded by these nomadic herdsmen are owned by big men who pay them a fixed income to take care of their cows.

The fulanis get their guns and immunity from arrest from their big men.

You know nothing at all.

The genocide in the middle belt is a silent jihad for fertile grazing grounds.

I am happy they are now in the sw.

Now the yoruba will know first hand what the Christian middle belt is currently facing

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 22, 2015
neocortex:

Falae is no slave to anyone, he is a man of his own will, you probably got carried away by ethnocentric bigotry.

Yoruba na slave.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by idupaul: 12:17am On Sep 22, 2015
LeOstrich:

I laff.

The cows being herded by these nomadic herdsmen are owned by big men who pay them a fixed income to take care of their cows.

You know nothing at all.

Now the yoruba will know first hand what the Christian middle belt is currently facing

Are U aware that Fulanis supply 90 PERCENT of the beef we eat in West Africa . That runs into tens and tens million cattle.. Do u know the Average for mature cattle is 80k , do the maths and U would know how rich they are
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by basilo101: 12:55am On Sep 22, 2015
Fulani ppl, respect ur host

7 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by naijaking1: 1:06am On Sep 22, 2015
Stopping Fulani cattle grazers from one's property is so simple I wonder why nobody has never thought about it: poison the damn grass.

9 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by tpiander: 1:16am On Sep 22, 2015
idupaul:

Are U aware that Fulanis supply 90 PERCENT of the beef we eat in West Africa . That runs into tens and tens million cattle.. Do u know the Average for mature cattle is 80k , do the maths and U would know how rich they are

it's not as easy as all that.

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by baralatie(m): 1:22am On Sep 22, 2015
buhari go turn deaf hear? oya let us observe na fulani herdsmen mata shey

6 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by idupaul: 1:26am On Sep 22, 2015
tpiander:

it's not as easy as all that.

So u don't know the average Fulani family has up to 2 miilion naira on them as they move
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Chubhie: 1:36am On Sep 22, 2015
20 VS 200. Is it the case that a farm that employs 200 people with pending threats from herdsmen are not licensed to possess firearms? All fled and left the Oga on his own? is he not a good oga that none was willing to take a bullet for him?

I'm stunned.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by tpiander: 1:57am On Sep 22, 2015
idupaul:

So u don't know the average Fulani family has up to 2 miilion naira on them as they move

up to N2 million means any number from zero to N2 mil.

6 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by tpiander: 1:59am On Sep 22, 2015
@ op

are those people on the donkeys also supposed to be Fulani?

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by talk2riel: 2:11am On Sep 22, 2015
Olu Falae (The president nigeria never had) I pray you return hale and hearty

2 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by ManTiger(m): 2:15am On Sep 22, 2015
ANBAKO:
Who cares who kidnapped him. The bottoming here is that this country has serious security issue that needs to be fixed immediately. One of them is death sentence for convicted kidnappers.

The most unfortunate here is that Olu Falae is making headline due to his affluence and position unfortunately when 2 of my colleagues were kidnapped in the street of port Harcourt in May this year...no newspaper news, when my subordinates wife who has a 3 month old baby was kidnapped less than 2 months ago...nothing special.

Inequality is killing Nigerians everyday. Politicians are flying private jets while the masses are dying on bad roads, senators pocketing million as wardrobe allowance while the masses are naked, government spending billion on food while masses can hardly afford a gala.

May God help us

Do good for good to come your way

I share your view, Fulani Herdsmen has been killing and maiming them in Plateau and everything seems normal.

Probably something will be done now.

2 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 22, 2015
ManTiger:

I share your view, Fulani Herdsmen has been killing and maiming them in Plateau and everything seems normal.

Probably something will be done now.

Nothing will be done

After all it is a master slave issue gone sour[ grin

LeOstrich:

I laff.
You know nothing at all.

Change is Change

Happy Change to Slaves down South wink

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Bookiemart01(f): 2:26am On Sep 22, 2015
And you are? A tribal pathetic bigot.

chuna1985:

Yoruba na slave.

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by likila: 2:38am On Sep 22, 2015
Chaaai!
To ordinary eye, this is not good.
But it is the will of Allahu.
Olu Fayaye should take it in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by IGBOSON1: 2:50am On Sep 22, 2015
idupaul:

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

I guess desperate situations call for desperate and novel solutions! Though i hope you don't plan on including goat meat in your ban or else you can count Ndigbo out! lipsrsealed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by kodlins(f): 3:35am On Sep 22, 2015
While men slept... the enemy sowed tars..

Tell me why the Fulani herdsmen will come to the South and East and be oppressing people daily.

It's a daily occurrence in Enugu (Enugu -Nsukka road by Sullivan) and (Enugu-Awka by Sullivan)

A man that kills must be killed too.
The Southerners and the minority groups in North central must think up ways to protect themselves

3 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by patrick89(m): 3:38am On Sep 22, 2015
LeOstrich:
The level of impunity displayed by these fulanis alongside their almajiri okada hausa comrades has escalated since Buhari was sworn in.

In their minds their preferred candidate didn't just win but the country now belongs to them.

Thousands flocked to Abuja after Buhari was declared winner and they are now a concern to security as they wait for Buhari's 5k pledge.

This is why I keep saying that the SW never knew who or what they were voting for.

The Sai baba mantra was and still is the rallying call for almajiri mob to attack christians and southerners in the north and in my book is no different from the Nazi chant of Hiel Hitler!

Well you voted for change and so you must settle for change.

This is truly the beginning of the end

Nobody is asking this. pertinent question!

HOW DID THEY KNOW THAT OLU FALAE IS A BIG MAN TO DEMAND 100MILLION

Remember what Elrufai said....

5 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 22, 2015
Bookiemart01:
And you are? A tribal pathetic bigot.

I am a tribal bigot, U are also a chronic tribal bigot...... All Nigerians are..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Holuwakemmy16(f): 7:36am On Sep 22, 2015
Majority of these fulani are evil,they also involve in rubbery also,boko haram is doin there own,fulani own is also there God please have mecy on us in Nigeria
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by free2ryhme: 7:41am On Sep 22, 2015
To d Nigerian security operatives: How comes d fulani herdsmen go around with firearms, Dangerous weapons with recklesness? While d innocent and responsible citizens are been harrassed and hounded everywhere....Well, to d fulani terrorists, I shall spark d brain dat will do wat it takes to protect my community in times like this....i repeat wat ever it takes!

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Evaromantik(m): 7:42am On Sep 22, 2015
These are the people Britain wants me to live as one people with............people that kill people because of #COWS

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by proxillin(m): 7:42am On Sep 22, 2015
chuna1985:

Yoruba na slave.

Because Yorubas accomodate visitors, they are slaves.

Igbo and Hausa(Boko haram) are both salvages. They are both the same.

Its only that one is brave, the other is a keyboard warrior.

One is a muslim, the other is a christian.

Yorubas accomodate both Igbos and Fulanis on their lands. Americans, Britains accomodate foreigners too, it doesnt mean they are slaves to their visitors. Its just a civil way of life.

Well igbo salvage tribe wont know this.

2 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by HopeAtHand: 7:44am On Sep 22, 2015
omokab:
In fact, I don't know how Fulani tribe is so violet. From north to north central,from south east to south west etc. Anywhere they go they must be a problem to that environment. Even kogi state at okene must of the arm robbery cases along that road is carried out by Fulani. They steal rape and kill. Most of their cattle herdsmen have gun in their possessions. They are ready to kill anybody who ask them no to bring their cows to eat on his farm. Government should just find lasting solution tp their problem.

@bolded...They are not Violet, they are Red grin

Two ways to the fulani problem..

Face them squarely or flee from them..cos clearly, there is no peaceful co-existence with them.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by faitheverest(f): 7:46am On Sep 22, 2015
Ever seen a wicked generation?...na fulani people.. is this one kidnapping for allah or being greedy for allah too over people's property?

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by hunri(m): 7:46am On Sep 22, 2015
Txonyi:
they voted for change, they are getting served. proudly 5%
You are slowpoke.... slowpoke...
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Rotimi47: 7:46am On Sep 22, 2015
doublewisdom:
Even the chief slave is not spared.
The erosion dwellers have experienced more but I believe they're in for a big surprise. Just hope its not the flat head chest beaters that disguised as Fulani herd's men so as to start a war? Just saying. Fingers crossed cool
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by LeOstrich: 7:47am On Sep 22, 2015
idupaul:

I already told you that most of the roaming herdsmen don't own the cattle they are herding and that they are under some form of indentured service to big men like Buhari who own the cows.

Money no dey hide. Does your average Fulani nomad look like they are in money besides how do you think they never get arrested or how do you explain how they get to carry guns without police scrutiny or how they even got the guns in the first place?

Have you heard of the police or army arresting any Fulani for carrying an assault rifle? Have you even heard of a single Fulani bring arrested and prosecuted for any crime?

Use your brain for once.

This same fulanis are doing what they have been doing since Uthman Dan Fodio appeared.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) / Nigerian Warships (pics) / President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.