Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions (1797 Views)

Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: / Type Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In The University / 10 Kinds Of Boyfriends Kept By Girls In College (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions by NOBODYY: 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
Here Are The Different Types Of BoyFriends Kept By Babes in higher institutions
1. Academic BoyFriend: This One Takes Them To Night Cla$$es, Help Them Do a$$ignment And They Always Stay Together During Exams.
2. Financial BoyFriend: This Guy Is Usually In A Different City ( PH, Lagos, Warri etc) He Takes Care Of Their House Rent, School Fees, Text Books, Feeding Allowance.
3. a$$t Financial BoyFriend: This One Is Always In Imsu And He Takes Care Of Their Hair, Pedicure, Manicure And Makeup. He Buys Them Yogurt, Jollof Rice, Pop Corn Or Shawama After School.
4. Mor*l BoyFriend: This One Is The Religious BoyFriend ( Church Mate ) They Come In The Name Of Advice To Tap Current From The Babe. They Give Mor*l Instructions From The Church Premises To The Girls Bed.
5. NEPA BoyFriend: This One Is Neither Cold Nor Hot, He Is Always called To Come And fix The Bulb And Switch In The Room Then afterwards He His Given A French Kiss Plus 360 Degree Hug.
6. Party BoyFriend: This One Takes Them To Fresher’s Night, Award’s Night, Orange Groove, 40 40 etc.
7. Security BoyFriend: This One Help Them Get Back Their Phone When They Are Being Obtained By Cultist.
8. SwagTutor BoyFriend: This One Tells Them How To Combine Colurs While Dressing For School In The Morning.
9. Hostel BoyFriend: This One They Always HangOut At The Balcony, At Evening Time. Then She Always Sleeps Over In Guys Room And They Consume A lot Of Food From The Girls.
10. Original BoyFriend: This One Is The Boss. The Babe Visits Him Alot During Weekend. Cooks For Him, Do House Chores And They Share Emotional Feelings. Ceteris Paribus This BoyFriend Is Constant…..so guys were do you fall in…? Don’t lie oo tongue
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions by jamex93(m): 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
Lolx
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions by boboLIL(m): 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
NUMBER TEN.....

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions by ronald4lif(m): 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
You forgot the transportation and canteen boyfriends. The ones they need to settle their bus fare and lunch at canteen.
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions by Chidexter(m): 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
Brace yourselves everyone, a counter thread is comming
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions by DankemzI(m): 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
That financial though

I remember way back this particular girl was Mimi from my state,.....

Every time Mimi calls me, it must be hunger related matters.

Mimi will flash, I'll call her to know her location & then take her to cafeteria cool

I always told her cool

I don't know if the concoction you gave me na Fried Kopnomi grin

But that not withstanding, am liking and enjoying it

Even now she still comes around hang out with my wife.

Finally I'll still take her with wifey out cool

Damn it I loved that girl, but in a brotherly way grin
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nyc list..But which one b nepa boyfriend? For which institution abeg..grin
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
op yu sabi lie
wich 1 b NEPA boyfriend
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions by kimnicki(f): 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
comments reserved lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions by pet4ril(f): 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
DankemzI:
That financial though

I remember way back this particular girl was Mimi from my state,.....

Every time Mimi calls me, it must be hunger related matters.

Mimi will flash, I'll call her to know her location & then take her to cafeteria cool

I always told her cool

I don't know if the concoction you gave me na Fried Kopnomi grin

But that not withstanding, am liking and enjoying it

Even now she still comes around hang out with my wife.

Finally I'll still take her with wifey out cool

Damn it I loved that girl, but in a brotherly way grin
please you need to be careful with her around your wife. ..human hearts are full of evil and desperately wicked
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions by DankemzI(m): 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
pet4ril:
please you need to be careful with her around your wife. ..human hearts are full of evil and desperately wicked

How?

I completely trust her,.... She's a pure heart cool
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 22, 2015
Jollyjoy u no dey sleep. Abi na Yankee you dey?
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 22, 2015
profojah:
Jollyjoy u no dey sleep. Abi na Yankee you dey?
weytin u self dey do here
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 22, 2015
Jollyjoy:
weytin u self dey do here
Its 6pm here
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 22, 2015
profojah:

Its 6pm here
bros no vex bt i no ask u time,i say weytin u dey do here
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 22, 2015
Jollyjoy:
bros no vex bt i no ask u time,i say weytin u dey do here
Auntie no vexx , e be like say, u no hear wetin I first talk. I say shey u no dey sleep
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 22, 2015
profojah:

Auntie no vexx , e be like say, u no hear wetin I first talk. I say shey u no dey sleep
na 2pm here.
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 22, 2015
Jollyjoy:
na 2pm here.
Na Burundi you dey?
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 22, 2015
profojah:
Na Burundi you dey?
na ukraine.
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions by chrisnando: 12:58am On Sep 22, 2015
i'm an all-rounder from 1-10
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 22, 2015
Jollyjoy:
na ukraine.
Wetin dey sup in lugansk?.. I'm in Ouagadougou(Burkina Faso). Chilling under this hot sun
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 22, 2015
profojah:

Wetin dey sup in lugansk?.. I'm in Ouagadougou(Burkina Faso). Chilling under this hot sun
ur left yansh,na me u dey style for
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions by honeygirl17: 1:01am On Sep 22, 2015
Jollyjoy:
ur left yansh,na me u dey style for
You still awake?
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 22, 2015
honeygirl17:
You still awake?
sleep see me run oo.
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions by honeygirl17: 1:05am On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=Jollyjoy post=38252854]sleep see me run oo.[/quote

Same here, long time, nice dp on ur wa
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=honeygirl17 post=38252876][/quote]so no be only me atleast,hmmm blushing...

In a sweet sexy voice,fank you.
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions by honeygirl17: 1:09am On Sep 22, 2015
Jollyjoy:
so no be only me atleast,hmmm blushing... In a sweet sexy voice,fank you.
Wlc dear, do dey follow u about [
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions by TIDDOLL(m): 1:11am On Sep 22, 2015
Mehn....bin wearing d jersey number 10,for a while nw..Gotta retire.
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 22, 2015
honeygirl17:
Wlc dear, do dey follow u about [
lollll,who be those follow follow?
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 22, 2015
TIDDOLL:
Mehn....bin wearing d jersey number 10,for a while nw..Gotta retire.
who asked u?
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions by honeygirl17: 1:16am On Sep 22, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lollll,who be those follow follow?
You new bf profojah grin
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions by TIDDOLL(m): 1:18am On Sep 22, 2015
Jollyjoy:
who asked u?
[color=#990000][/color] shocked...diz one of the tinz u get to xperience @ late hourz,when d Ws ar at work)..the OP did ma.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How True Is This Assertion (photo) / Sincere Answer / Is Cucumber Used For Masturbation By Females?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.