Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: (3163 Views)

Five Types Of Boyfriends, Which Are You? / 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) / Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Andrella51(f): 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
so this is a list of different type of boyfriends kept by girls in higher institutions

so guys which one are you or were you?
ladies which one did you keep?

1. ACADEMIC BOYFRIEND: This one takes them to night classes, helps them to write assignment and they always stay together during exams.

2. FINANCIAL BOYFRIEND: This guy is usually in a different city (ilorin, Lagos, Abuja,Warri etc). He takes care Of their house rent, school fees, text books, feeding allowance..

3. ASST FINANCIAL BOYFRIEND: This one is always in the school with them, and he takes care of their hair, pedicure, manicure and makeup. He buys them yogurt, jollof rice, pop corn or shawarma after school.

4. MORAL BOYFRIEND: This one is the religious boyfriend (Church Mate). They come in the name of advice,to tap current from the babe. They give moral instructions from the church premises to the girl’s bed.

5. NEPA BOYFRIEND: This one is neither cold nor hot, he is always called to come and fix the bulb and switch in the room, afterwards he is given a french kiss plus 360 degrees hug.

6. PARTY BOYFRIEND: This one takes them to fresher’s night, awards night, nightclubs etc.

7. SECURITY BOYFRIEND: This one helps them get back their phone when they are being obtained by cultists.

8. SWAG-TUTOR BOYFRIEND: This one tells them how to combine Colours while dressing for school in the morning.

9. HOSTEL BOYFRIEND: This one, they always hangout at the balcony, most evenings. She always sleeps over in the guys room and they consume a lot of food from the girls.

10. ORIGINAL BOYFRIEND: This one is the boss. The babe visits him a lot on Weekends, cooks for him, does house chores and they share emotional feelings.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
smiley

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by benzene00: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by anuoluwapo884(m): 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
You are on point have once been an hostel bf catering for food and all lol smart girls in schools ready to exploit all avenue to satisfy themselves
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Evablizin(f): 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
grin cheesy grin cheesy

I would'nt be surprised if a lady has all these categories of boyfriends,i mean from no 1 - 10, just thinking about the state of her body after gratuation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Andrella51(f): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
Neyoor:
smiley
talk joor
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
Andrella51:

talk joor

Lol! You were under which category during your undergraduate days? tongue

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by IBNgemini: 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
Naso this girl successfully made me her ACADEMIC BOYFRIEND.
She wants me to raise her GP, I can't complain because she's raising my this thing as well.

6 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Homeboiy: 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
OP which one you keep?
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
what is boyfriend?
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by josh123(m): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
Non still a virgin grin
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
i cant believe i once dated a girl just because her mum is a food vendor. lol. she will bring me food and satisfaction。shout out to all the guys that did same grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Andrella51(f): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
anuoluwapo884:
You are on point have once been an hostel bf catering for food and all lol smart girls in schools ready to exploit all avenue to satisfy themselves

hahahhahhaha, I also used to have one, he was really sweet towards me, bought me dinner, take me out to eat, I didn't give him any green lights, so he bounced.

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
you really could relate
Evablizin:
grin cheesy grin cheesy

I would'nt be surprised if a lady has all these categories of boyfriends,i mean from no 1 - 10, just wondering the state of her body after gratuation.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Andrella51(f): 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
sekxy:
what is boyfriend?
lol, wait lemme ask google

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
ofcourse grils will always deny something happened, its understandable,though cheesy
Andrella51:

hahahhahhaha, I also used to have one, he was really sweet towards me, bought me dinner, take me out to eat, I didn't give him any green lights, so he bounced.

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Andrella51(f): 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
tongue
Logician:
ofcourse grils will always deny something happened, its understandable,though cheesy
grin
Logician:
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
Andrella51:

lol, wait lemme ask google
grin be quick about it.tongue

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by lilmax(m): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
it's called stress

you increase your vjay millage... at the end you cry because you think your life is complicated

craaaaaaaap
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by LordIsaac(m): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hmmmm....well...
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
Op and the babe will be kpanshing all ten? shocked.na how her body wan take survive such sexual ravagingshocked.dat one before she graduate she will be looking older than her yrs.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Kimkardashain(f): 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
grin me iyam an innocent smbori..if u knw wat i mean.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Adaumunocha(f): 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
We past that grin
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Andrella51(f): 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
grin
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
Evablizin:
grin cheesy grin cheesy

I would'nt be surprised if a lady has all these categories of boyfriends,i mean from no 1 - 10, just thinking about the state of her body after gratuation.

They are always looking weak and sagged.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
lefulefu:
Op and the babe will be kpanshing all ten? shocked.na how her body wan take survive such sexual ravagingshocked.dat one before she graduate she will be looking older than her yrs.
You know how many an olosho dey engaged with in a day?

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
Messenger boyfriend -This one go errand for her with his own money.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
Almost all the girls in tertiary institution have hostel boyfriend, they prove useful as time goes on.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
Me I dunno this one the OP is putting up o

whadafuck izza Boyfriend?

I am so so so so innocent grin grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by arodavoo(m): 11:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
Tru talk...check my profile to get ur cheap,quality and affordable shoes and clothes
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
Kimkardashain:
grin
me iyam an innocent smbori..if u knw wat i mean.
yeah...I know exactly what you mean smiley
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
L3G3ND:
Me I dunno this one the OP is putting up o

whadafuck izza Boyfriend?

I am so so so so innocent grin grin grin
come lemme check with dickometre if you're innocent tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / Sexy Twerk Video & To Cure Your KONJI As You STAY Home Observing This Lockdown / What Did Nature Forget To Give You????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.