Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

EXP0SED: Secondary School Girl Ca Ught Doing Things With A Gateman In The Bush - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXP0SED: Secondary School Girl Ca Ught Doing Things With A Gateman In The Bush (3864 Views)

Olagoroye Faleyimu's Prophesies On Funke Akindele: Marry A Gateman To Have Child / Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda / Photos: OMG!! Secondary School Girl Doing Things With A Gateman In The Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXP0SED: Secondary School Girl Ca Ught Doing Things With A Gateman In The Bush by realuz: 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
A Secondary school student was caught with a gateman inside the bush, the girl was said the gateman enticed her with money and she did it because she needed the money.

The girl was suspended for this act. Watch the video for more here >>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/09/exp0sed-secondary-school-girl-ca-ught.html

Re: EXP0SED: Secondary School Girl Ca Ught Doing Things With A Gateman In The Bush by asgat1love: 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
Where the caught??
Re: EXP0SED: Secondary School Girl Ca Ught Doing Things With A Gateman In The Bush by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
hahahaha, sum ladies are bleeps grin

BTW, I dnt bliv dis! angry
Re: EXP0SED: Secondary School Girl Ca Ught Doing Things With A Gateman In The Bush by jaymejate: 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
Suspended or Expelled? Give us the right tori biko
Re: EXP0SED: Secondary School Girl Ca Ught Doing Things With A Gateman In The Bush by dadarupees(m): 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
grin
Re: EXP0SED: Secondary School Girl Ca Ught Doing Things With A Gateman In The Bush by orobs93(m): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2015
Just look at the gate man looking as if na em catch the girl...
Re: EXP0SED: Secondary School Girl Ca Ught Doing Things With A Gateman In The Bush by bigzic(m): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2015
All for the money

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler / J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) / Woman Exposes Pretty Lady Who's Sending Her Hubby Unclad Pics.see Reactions(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.