Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja (16218 Views)

Armed Robbers Raid Phone Shop In Delta, Cut Off Neck Of Security Guard. Photos / Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones / Robbers Raid Redeemed Church In Madalla, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by Ayatullah(m): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
THEY ARE DISGRUNTLED MEMBERS!
I strongly suspect they are members who were not given their fair share of rice and beans collected by the priests.

There is also a great possibility that some choir members are disgruntled thereby confiscating the musical equipment.

Next time the priests should stop hoarding........let the goodies go round.

Learn from Saraki's greed!
Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by ebuka440: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
U are as stupid as ur father. Nonsense
Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
na so them enter our church for calabar here carry our amplifier

I sure say na APC cos them be Association of Past Criminals

Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
post=38266289:
pathetic robbers!

I BEG TO DIFFER ITS MORE LIKE PATHETIC RESIDENTS , WHAT WERE THEY DOING WHEN THE ROBBERS ATTACKED THEM. angry
Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by Donsammi(m): 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
thought its CKC KUBWA .....
Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by InvertedHammer: 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
/
Armed robbers or burglars?

\
Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by neocortex: 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
What a SACRILEGE angry angry angry

Nemesis is at their door steps, you can't steal from God's house and wake up in a new year.

Their journey ends with 2015 angry angry angry

You are obviously joking, there are countless church robbers freely roaming the street years after their crime.
Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by LastSurvivor: 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
This has been happening since a parishioner gave the Church 20m for church construction, he was even the one that bought the musical equipment for the choir..
God will be very busy on the judgement day..
Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by here: 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
Something urgently needs to be done about Abuja's security system.The last 2years has been terrible.When stories of even car theft at National Assembly parking lot.Officers at every junction from 9pm are asking Oga how the night go be now?You dont Park at Area 1 at night or go to a garden anymore for sit out.Satellite towns are nightmare as robbery can last 2-4hours no security shows up and people have to Niger boys using charms to watch the areas.It's getting sad
Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by mu2sa2: 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
DJMCOTTY:
When i was much younger i used to sell this harvest stickers for the church, at the end of sales for the day i pocket my small commision for ice cream and chocolate then give the remaining to church.................................................................. Does that mean i robbed the church too? undecided
Hahaha. If you ask the pope he probably did the same thing in his younger days. That's childhood prank. Who'll call that robbery?

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by Henricarter(m): 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
ENd time tinz
Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by ElFenomeno1: 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
Robbers got breadfruit sized balls nowadays!!!!
Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by mikolo80: 1:30am On Sep 23, 2015
myners007:
ABUJA—Barely three months after the Catholic Church of Annunciation, Kubwa, was upgraded as a Parish by the Archdiocese of Abuja, suspected armed robbers stormed it and carted away valuable equipment and a Toyota Camry.

The robbers, who have kept Kubwa residents in persistent fear, especially at Arab road, Omega Paints Street and Sunrise Street, forced their way into compounds to carry out their nefarious activities.

According to the Parish Priest, Rev. Fr. Matthew Kwaggas, the robbers stormed the parish after Sunday’s service and removed most of the things used for thanksgiving, including bags of rice and drinks.

He also told the congregation during Mass that about two weeks after the first raid of the church, the robbers again broke in through one of the windows and removed all the public address systems, a Toyota Camry and musical instruments.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/robbers-raid-catholic-church-in-abuja/
this is what happens when church more interested in bling
and yes i am a catholic
unwavering

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari / 25-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing His Father To Death In Kano / How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.