Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Why I Never Ask Ladies Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Never Ask Ladies Out (4557 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them / Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by usermane(m): 6:34am On Sep 22, 2015
Before cutting right to the chase, i need the reader to go through the following questions. Generally;

A. Who sacrifice more in relationships, who look out more for the other, men or women?
B. Who has to keep the relationship going with gifts and dates, men or women?
C. Who generally has to step out of his comfort zone to initiate things like asking out on dates or proposing for marriage, male or female?

You will agree that for 99% of relationships, the answer to the above questions is 'male'. It seem that all women do in relationship is merely sit and enjoy while all the work have to be dealt with by men.

But how many among these ladies deserve you walking up to them in the street, market, school or beach to pick a friendly conversation, exchange contact and eventually asking them out? Barely 10%, if you ask me. From my experience the rest 90% are mean, aloof and awful. I am no way talking about rejection here. Who is concerned of rejection nowadays with the rise of online dating and match making? Am speaking about the attitude of these ladies towards men that express interest in them either via requesting for contact, asking out or striking a warm casual conversation with these ladies. For instance, i have got responses like "what is it?" from a woman i merely said 'Hi' to. This is rude and arrogant, and unwarranted even if she was trying to dissuade me from her. And this basically sum up why i don't ask out ladies.

Why do most ladies sound impolite and unfriendly when men seek their attention?

One reason is that they do not appreciate your time and attention, most ladies get approached so often by men that they have become full of themselves. They see themselves as a precious gift, holy grail for men who will will undoubtedly overlook all all their misbehavior to gain their attention. And this partly explains why most ladies do not ask men out or seldom make the first move. They feel that their attention is just too precious to give away easily and seek the game of "hard to get" instead.

Without asking out ladies, how do i meet ladies i might be interested in?

Do not be fooled by my title of this write up. I do ask out ladies but in a different sense from most fellas. For most men it is normal to fall for a lady on first meeting, exchange contacts and already be on date expressing their feelings to her in 3 to 4 weeks or even earlier. This attitude of men partly account for the egoistic behavior of ladies towards men seeking their attention, particularly those men they are disinterested in. Asking out a lady on a date shortly after meeting her, when you barely know much about her is putting her on a pedestal unduly.

I have met several pretty ladies whom many men in my shoes would have fallen for and pursued on first sight, i do not regret missing these women today. To ask out a lady, i need time. I want to determine her degree of humility, respect, generosity, altruism, transparency and sincerity. Is she considerate or opportunistic, is she forgiving or vengeful? Trust me, most ladies lack these qualities. They will go length to improve their superficial beauty but won't move a finger to improve their character or inner beauty. I am not as superficial as most dudes who spoil these women. And without the above qualities, i do not give a damn about even Miss World. This fully explains why i almost never ask ladies out. The result of doing that is not usually worth the effort, time or emotional trauma it cost most men. Even when i find a lady that posses these aforementioned qualities, i make a move only when she give clues that she is interested or ask me out herself.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by eaglejay13(m): 6:41am On Sep 22, 2015
Nice one, I rarely ask women out also
Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by Sunexy(m): 6:45am On Sep 22, 2015
Dis is how is shud be.. If she is interested, let her make herself available nd drop hints..den I go carry on
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by valdes00(m): 6:47am On Sep 22, 2015
u nailed it

2 Likes

Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by Adamsdelrio(m): 6:49am On Sep 22, 2015
Nice write up bro. Some of the them actually want guys to beg them into friendship and even relationship. My sweet mum gave me an advice that I will never forget.. She said 'My son, don't ever beg any lady into a relationship with you. Once you beg her into it, you will keep begging for other things'.
Even if the lady is Angelina Jolie or Alicia keys, No begging ooooo......grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by xpac01(m): 6:51am On Sep 22, 2015
usermane:
Before cutting right to the chase, i need the reader to go through the following questions. Generally;

You will agree that for 99% of relationships, the answer to the above questions is 'male'. It seem that all women do in relationship is merely sit and enjoy while all the work have to be dealt with by men.

But how many among these ladies deserve you walking up to them in the street, market, school or beach to pick a friendly conversation, exchange contact and eventually asking them out? Barely 10%, if you ask me. From my experience the rest 90% are mean, aloof and awful. I am no way talking about rejection here. Who is concerned of rejection nowadays with the rise of online dating and match making? Am speaking about the attitude of these ladies towards men that express interest in them either via requesting for contact, asking out or striking a warm casual conversation with these ladies. For instance, i have got responses like "what is it?" from a woman i merely said 'Hi' to. This is rude and arrogant, and unwarranted even if she was trying to dissuade me from her. And this basically sum up why i don't ask out ladies.

Why do most ladies sound impolite and unfriendly when men seek their attention?

One reason is that they do not appreciate your time and attention, most ladies get approached so often by men that they have become full of themselves. They see themselves as a precious gift, holy grail for men who will will undoubtedly overlook all all their misbehavior to gain their attention. And this partly explains why most ladies do not ask men out or seldom make the first move. They feel that their attention is just too precious to give away easily and seek the game of "hard to get" instead.

Without asking out ladies, how do i meet ladies i might be interested in?

Do not be fooled by my title of this write up. I do ask out ladies but in a different sense from most fellas. For most men it is normal to fall for a lady on first meeting, exchange contacts and already be on date expressing their feelings to her in 3 to 4 weeks or even earlier. This attitude of men partly account for the egoistic behavior of ladies towards men seeking their attention, particularly those men they are disinterested in. Asking out a lady on a date shortly after meeting her, when you barely know much about her is putting her on a pedestal unduly.

I have met several pretty ladies whom many men in my shoes would have fallen for and pursued on first sight, i do not regret missing these women today. To ask out a lady, i need time. I want to determine her degree of humility, respect, generosity, altruism, transparency and sincerity. Is she considerate or opportunistic, is she forgiving or vengeful? Trust me, most ladies lack these qualities. They will go length to improve their superficial beauty but won't move a finger to improve their character or inner beauty. I am not as superficial as most dudes who spoil these women.

@ bolded, you forgot intelligence .
Generally bro, you're very wise but Konji still remains a bastard!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by falconey(m): 7:01am On Sep 22, 2015
This is remarkable!!!!.....but konji makes a man do what he never wanted, control konji and the world is yours.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by Kingsasian(m): 7:05am On Sep 22, 2015
Op, u are the replica of me. I rarely ask ladies out no matter how pretty or beautiful they are. I take my time to study ladies before I do that. The few I hv dated I asked them out on phone and that is after it is obvious that they are into me. I don't do the things regular guys do. I could remember how two girls complained that I was too blind to see the "green lights" they showed me but I told them that they lacked some of the basic attributes I need in a lady. Thanks, Op for baring my heart.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by codedstan(m): 7:26am On Sep 22, 2015
come to think of it, i hav never really asked any girl out. we just happen and 'unhappen'.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by IamLEGEND1: 7:33am On Sep 22, 2015
you deserve $100 recharge card for this write up jare .....
e too make brain.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by Richy4(m): 7:45am On Sep 22, 2015
I read your bold remarks sir and it occur to me that
What you are looking for is a dog.

A trained dog is loyal, respectful, really sincere to the owner and got humility over it's tails.

Go to a dog store and buy one.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by usermane(m): 9:30am On Sep 22, 2015
Richy4:

I read your bold remarks sir and it occur to me that
What you are looking for is a dog.

A trained dog is loyal, respectful, really sincere to the owner and got humility over it's tails.

Go to a dog store and buy one.

Out of point. So any lady that is respectful, considerate, sincere and transparent is a dog? Get over it.

11 Likes

Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by misspicy(f): 9:44am On Sep 22, 2015
Wow
Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by Richy4(m): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2015
usermane:

Out of point. So any lady that is respectful, considerate, sincere and transparent is a dog? Get over it.

On the contrary. That bold thing i read shows that maybe you don't live on this planet. So you think you can get all that quality from only one lady? Haba!!!

It is just like a lady saying she wants to date a tall, rich, handsome guy. Who is none smoker,gentile and above all has the fear of God.

So get ready for a long bachelor hood. Besides it not a crime to be a bachelor. So get a dog as pet. If trained, it got all you wanted.

1 Like

Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by TheMainMan: 10:00am On Sep 22, 2015
well.. Ask a lady out or not.. Just do whatever works for U..
Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 22, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
Nice write up bro. Some of the them actually want guys to beg them into friendship and even relationship. My sweet mum gave me an advice that I will never forget.. She said 'My son, don't ever beg any lady into a relationship with you. Once you beg her into it, you will keep begging for other things'.
Even if the lady is Angelina Jolie or Alicia keys, No begging ooooo......grin

your mother is a wise woman
God bless her wherever she may be

8 Likes

Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by dmcdad: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2015
Kingsasian:
Op, u are the replica of me. I rarely ask ladies out no matter how pretty or beautiful they are. I take my time to study ladies before I do that. The few I hv dated I asked them out on phone and that is after it is obvious that they are into me. I don't do the things regular guys do. I could remember how two girls complained that I was too blind to see the "green lights" they showed me but I told them that they lacked some of the basic attributes I need in a lady. Thanks, Op for baring my heart.
Point blank!

1 Like

Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by dmcdad: 10:25am On Sep 22, 2015
Richy4:

On the contrary. That bold thing i read shows that maybe you don't live on this planet. So you think you can get all that quality from only one lady? Haba!!!

It is just like a lady saying she wants to date a tall, rich, handsome guy. Who is none smoker,gentile and above all has the fear of God.

So get ready for a long bachelor hood. Besides it not a crime to be a bachelor. So get a dog as pet. If trained, it got all you wanted.
I get your point. We cant just have it all. And today's woman lacks very many of the aforesaid qualities, how much more having all.

Not impossible, but extremely difficult today.

1 Like

Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by damilareoye: 10:42am On Sep 22, 2015
Kingsasian:
you have spoken well my brother.

1 Like

Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by Adamsdelrio(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

your mother is a wise woman God bless her wherever she may be
Amen. Thanks
Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
codedstan:
come to think of it, i hav never really asked any girl out. we just happen and 'unhappen'.

*giggles* same here smiley
Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by Kingsasian(m): 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
damilareoye:
you have spoken well my brother.
thanks
Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
The amount of liars on this thread can make the devil himself run grin Lubbish

1 Like

Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by bqlekan(m): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
I love this., but ehn grin grin when you are konjilized, you remain loyal grin

Nice write-up bro
Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
"God bless usermane, only that Seun and lalasticlala don't want people to see this story".

I know you remember me, alias oremussanctus.
Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by fejikudz(m): 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
Wow Nice one..
Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by usermane(m): 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"God bless usermane, only that Seun and lalasticlala don't want people to see this story".

I know you remember me, alias oremussanctus.

Thanks man. Still remember you. Hope you are good?
Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 24, 2015
Well @op u got some valid points tho but I still think you are taking this way too serious Lolzz I mean like u really do study girls before you ask them out? dude..i ask them out to get a chance to study them and probably know if she's for keeps or just another fling.. to each his own sha but God put us on this beautiful planet with so many beautiful women & there's no way am gonna be on the sidelines observing. Again @ op u made me laugh when u said a girl replied u in a way u weren't expecting her to when u just said hi to her but that shouldn't have stopped u from telling the next girl she looks great, or whispering to a nice looking girl close to u that she smells good or just winking at a pretty lady u had eye contact with without even any further convo..just compliment and move on no biggie ... I do this all the time and can't even remember u when next we cross paths. Where u are making a big mistake is You don't need time to ask a lady out..u like her ask her out get to know if she is what u want for yourself..if not drop her or just remain good friends n if yes proceed n let the passion drive u... but in all never beg,bribe or buy a woman's affection it ain't worth it man...apart from that this ish ain't half as serious as u are painting it to be.. sometimes u don't even have to ask a lady out to be with her...it just happens when passion drives..my $1

5 Likes

Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by usermane(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
runnazz:
Well @op u got some valid points tho but I still think you are taking this way too serious Lolzz I mean like u really do study girls before you ask them out? dude..i ask them out to get a chance to study them and probably know if she's for keeps or just another fling.. to each his own sha but God put us on this beautiful planet with so many beautiful women & there's no way am gonna be on the sidelines observing.
Where u are making a big mistake is You don't need time to ask a lady out..u like her ask her out get to know if she is what u want for yourself

You fall for beauty cry? Beauty is only skin deep. I cant fall for a lady simply for her looks. The looks may be attractive but the attitude is what draws me. Ladies do not create themselves, rushing to ask her out because you find her looks stunning is basically flattery. Of course, i must be physically attracted to the lady am asking out but her looks alone won't move me.

Plus, ladies tend to pretend, giving false impression about themselves when on dates so a date is not the ideal avenue for studying a lady you are considering for keep. Better watch her from afar, for a while on the sidelines before deciding to ask out or not.

Again @ op u made me laugh when u said a girl replied u in a way u weren't expecting her to when u just said hi to her but that shouldn't have stopped u from telling the next girl she looks great, or whispering to a nice looking girl close to u that she smells good or just winking at a pretty lady u had eye contact with without even any further convo..just compliment and move on no biggie ... I do this all the time and can't even remember u when next we cross paths. ..if not drop her or just remain good friends n if yes proceed n let the passion drive u...

Lol cheesy . How can you advice me to do this? I am not a doormat or robot without feelings. Would she be pleased if she says "Hi" to a stranger and he/she coldly responds with "What is it?" Shoot, i owe her nothing and neither do i beg anything of her. I bet if she needed me she would have replied more warmly. Oh! Typical ladies, treating you like crap when they need nothing from you(especially when it seem you need from them) but acting all sweet when in need of you. I don't want such selfish ladies, i want someone with a good heart.

but in all never beg, bribe or buy a woman's affection it ain't worth it man...apart from that this ish ain't half as serious as u are painting it to be.. sometimes u don't even have to ask a lady out to be with her...it just happens when passion drives..my $1

Thanks fella, i ll be sure to keep that advice.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
usermane:

You fall for beauty cry? Beauty is only skin deep. I cant fall for a lady simply for her looks. The looks may be attractive but the attitude is what draws me. Ladies do not create themselves, rushing to ask her out because you find her looks stunning is basically flattery. Of course, i must be physically attracted to the lady am asking out but her looks alone won't move me.

Plus, ladies tend to pretend, giving false impression about themselves when on dates so a date is not the ideal avenue for studying a lady you are considering for keep. Better watch her from afar, for a while on the sidelines before deciding to ask out or not.

Lol cheesy . How can you advice me to do this? I am not a doormat or robot without feelings. Would she be pleased if she says "Hi" to a stranger and he/she coldly responds with "What is it?" Shoot, i owe her nothing and neither do i beg anything of her. I bet if she needed me she would have replied more warmly. Oh! Typical ladies, treating you like crap when they need nothing from you(especially when it seem you need from them) but acting all sweet when in need of you. I don't want such selfish ladies, i want someone with a good heart.

Thanks fella, i ll be sure to keep that advice.
I am just being truthful to myself bro I still don't see how you can tell a lady with a good heart from watching her from a distance instead of getting up close and I never said you should become a robot because one girl gave u the cold shoulder doesn't mean you shouldn't be nice to other ladies..all the best anyway & yes I love beautiful girls inside and outside..the outside we see with our eyes the inside we perceive by getting close capisce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by OkunrinMeta: 4:57am On Sep 27, 2015
runnazz:
I am just being truthful to myself bro I still don't see how you can tell a lady with a good heart from watching her from a distance instead of getting up close and I never said you should become a robot because one girl gave u the cold shoulder doesn't mean you shouldn't be nice to other ladies..all the best anyway & yes I love beautiful girls inside and outside..the outside we see with our eyes the inside we perceive by getting close capisce

You are gradually changing the argument instead of just acknoledging that the op is right. I don't understand why so many people do that. The fact is that the society has spoilt most of our ladies. They get used to getting undeserved favors and flattery from men all the time. Overtime, many of them become insensitive and proud, seeing no reason to be nice to the stranger or be polite and helpfull.
when, you ask out a girl, she is on her best behavior, she is marketing, what you observe is not a true picture of her character but when she doesnt know you are watching, you can figure out what type of person she is very quickly. You should try it sometime, you should require more than a pretty face before you spend your time and money on a date.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by dmcdad: 5:43am On Sep 27, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

You are gradually changing the argument instead of just acknoledging that the op is right. I don't understand why so many people do that. The fact is that the society has spoilt most of our ladies. They get used to getting undeserved favors and flattery from men all the time. Overtime, many of them become insensitive and proud, seeing no reason to be nice to the stranger or be polite and helpfull.
when, you ask out a girl, she is on her best behavior, she is marketing, what you observe is not a true picture of her character but when she doesnt know you are watching, you can figure out what type of person she is very quickly. You should try it sometime, you should require more than a pretty face before you spend your time and money on a date.
Well laid out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Ladies Only (pics) / Wedding Night Bruhaha / My Girlfriend Is A World Famous Porn Star But I Don't Mind - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.