Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit (3353 Views)

Why Do Guys Ask For Nudes? / Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
okay,so many guys are fond of asking a girl who is not even close to being a chick let alone girlfriend to visit them because of one reason or the other,,,, I will give a brief experience,, met this guy sometime this year.,,we got talking and we became friends ,,. the friendship was cool,,thought he was quite different from other guys..,,,dude asked me to come and visit him at his house..I was like WTF! !..he said yeah that he likes being plane that he wants me to come and cook for him lol..I just laughed and bodly told him no....

that was how the friendship ended...
it's not really cool to me,,what if he makes funny movements, ,I will be the one to be blame for visiting..and so ladies and gentlemen let's hear from you!

thanks

1 Like

Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
DickDastardly2:
For deliverance or joint prayer session.
undecided undecided
Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
OK not everyone asking to visit them is looking for a way of having sex with you

But I advice ladies to study a guy before going to visit a guy that is not your bf

Small trick; always take your friend along with you whenever you want to visit a guy that is not your bf wink

6 Likes

Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
u no dey tire guys everyday , everytime

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by DickDastardly2(m): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
For deliverance or joint prayer session.
Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
Him: come to my house.

Me: come do waitin?.

Him: just so you know where I live.

Me: I don't want to.

#Caseclosed. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
well apart from having sex according to some guys..
Its still a way broke guys uses to cut expenses by avoiding going on a date.
honestly i think its dumb though, If you want sex and you want that girl, then you must be at least be capable financially even if its a date in a cheap outing, but at least you have shown maturity..
You can only invite a lady to your house when you must have built a close relationship with her..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by slayking(m): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
Honestly, it means I'm opening myself up to you by inviting you into my personal space and that's a privilege .

Not all guys invite ladies over just for sex but it's an avenue to get more personal without any distractions.

I personally hate romantic meetings in public places. It's so distracting. And most of the time nothing ever comes out of it so i cut the chase and ask a prospective g.f or friend to visit me and get closer.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by McBrooklyn(m): 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
Mama, I love to fûck... grin
Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by slayking(m): 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
MRSoftapples:
well apart from having sex according to some guys..
Its still a way broke guys uses to cut expenses by avoiding going on a date.
honestly i think its dumb though, If you want sex and you want that girl, then you must be at least be capable financially even if its a date in a cheap outing, but at least you have shown maturity..
You can only invite a lady to your house when you must have built a close relationship with her..

You are right in some way, but it's not a must that you take a girl out before inviting her over. Besides guys also spend money entertaining a lady when she visits so its not a function of being broke.

Dates are ideally for couples and not just a girl you just met. I think most girls now see dates as a way of bribing them before initiating or asking for sex and that's not normal.

1 Like

Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by Martin0(m): 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
sekxy:
okay,so many guys are fond of asking a girl who is not even close to being a chick let alone girlfriend to visit them because of one reason or the other,,,, I will give a brief experience,, met this guy sometime this year.,,we got talking and we became friends ,,. the friendship was cool,,thought he was quite different from other guys..,,,dude asked me to come and visit him at his house..I was like WTF! !..he said yeah that he likes being plane that he wants me to come and cook for him lol..I just laughed and bodly told him no....

it's not really cool to me,,what if he makes funny movements, ,I will be the one to be blame for visiting..and so ladies and gentlemen let's hear from you!

thanks

yeah maybe is an avenue for sex but how possible can a guy make funny movement without your concept?
Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by Cladez(m): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
Taaaaa gerarahia....most times its even the women that request to see where you live.

1 Like

Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
slayking:

You are right in some way, but it's not a must that you take a girl out before inviting her over. Besides guys also spend money entertaining a lady when she visits so its not a function of being broke.

Dates are ideally for couples and not just a girl you just met. I think most girls now see dates as a way of bribing them before initiating or asking for sex and that's not normal.
well i get your point..
But don't you think that seeing a lady for the first time or on whatsap, after few conversations, the guy now ask her to visit him in his home..
is that not dumb and childish?
Apart from having money to really spend on her, no reasonable Lady will visit a guy she just met in his home on her first visit.
Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by slayking(m): 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
MRSoftapples:
well i get your point..
But don't you think that seeing a lady for the first time or on whatsap, after few conversations, the guy now ask her to visit him in his home..
is that not dumb and childish?
Apart from having money to really spend on her, no reasonable Lady will visit a guy she just met in his home on her first visit.

They must really have gotten comfortable with each other for a guy to ask for a visit.
Not to rule out that some guy do make such requests randomly.

1 Like

Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by dingbang(m): 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lol girls are just something else..

They have transport when it comes to going to the ATM to collect money but won't have transport money when a guy invites them over...

This is why I have stopped inviting girls to my house

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by Oyindidi(f): 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
McBrooklyn:
Mama, I love to fûck... grin
angry angry
Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by esanju: 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
To all the Slay Ashawo �
Slay Runs Girls �
Slay Olosho�
Slay Pussy�
Coded Olosho �
Girls �claiming to have a boyfriend� yet U Bleep Any Guy �all around location and all part of Lagos, Osun, Oyo state, Abuja, travelling from one state to another � this is a lesson to all of u and ur Ashawo� Life,just because u wanna carry channel bags,� addidas sneakers, brazzillian weavon �, Stop Killing urself because of little money,�� ....one day u go Jam the unknown guy �u have been tripping for and ur life will end like this!!!�� Most of u girls �will see a guy's �location outside of Nigeria, Like Cambodia ��, Kenya ��, Malaysia ��, South Africa �� Turkey and ur pussy don start to dey hot,� u want to Bleep him, 1 day ur life will end like this �when he promise to give u dollar � and yet u get nothing, U Girls� can't do without sleeping From 1 hotel� to another as if Hotel is ur papa House� � and u will still come on Facebook to Impress Guys�, Mugu Guys,awon ti won ri obinrin ri .... I swear dey will use u at last ni ,must u slay,shey na by force to slay ni� ......Awon omo waliasiri� , u kuku know urselfs Ashawos!!!� Go to school u won't go to learn, u wont go � Nah PHD, BSc, Masters degree una get for Ashawo life...i pray �God will help u and achieve wat u wanna achieve �� may be then u go receive sense ��
Awon Olobo TownCouncil ���
Awon Coke Studio���
Awon Oju pupa,Idi Dudu���
#Awọn oniranu oshi
#Awọn rạdárạdà
#Awọn oloriburuku
#Awọn jatijati
#Awọn ẹleya
#Awọn yámàyámà���
Awon omo pau bibon. If e pain you, I de inside church, come and beat me. Awon werey ni e. Yeye de smell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by McBrooklyn(m): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by McBrooklyn(m): 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
dingbang:
Lol girls are just something else..

They have transport when it comes to going to the ATM to collect money but won't have transport money when a guy invites them over...

This is why I have stopped inviting girls to my house

LOL... Nothing goes for free nowadays, Bro... Even in Freetown grin
Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by McBrooklyn(m): 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
esanju:
To all the Slay Ashawo �
Slay Runs Girls �
Slay Olosho�
Slay Pussy�
Coded Olosho �
Girls �claiming to have a boyfriend� yet U Bleep Any Guy �all around location and all part of Lagos, Osun, Oyo state, Abuja, travelling from one state to another � this is a lesson to all of u and ur Ashawo� Life,just because u wanna carry channel bags,� addidas sneakers, brazzillian weavon �, Stop Killing urself because of little money,�� ....one day u go Jam the unknown guy �u have been tripping for and ur life will end like this!!!�� Most of u girls �will see a guy's �location outside of Nigeria, Like Cambodia ��, Kenya ��, Malaysia ��, South Africa �� Turkey and ur pussy don start to dey hot,� u want to Bleep him, 1 day ur life will end like this �when he promise to give u dollar � and yet u get nothing, U Girls� can't do without sleeping From 1 hotel� to another as if Hotel is ur papa House� � and u will still come on Facebook to Impress Guys�, Mugu Guys,awon ti won ri obinrin ri .... I swear dey will use u at last ni ,must u slay,shey na by force to slay ni� ......Awon omo waliasiri� , u kuku know urselfs Ashawos!!!� Go to school u won't go to learn, u wont go � Nah PHD, BSc, Masters degree una get for Ashawo life...i pray �God will help u and achieve wat u wanna achieve �� may be then u go receive sense ��
Awon Coke Studio���
#Awọn oniranu oshi
#Awọn rạdárạdà
#Awọn oloriburuku
#Awọn jatijati
#Awọn ẹleya
#Awọn yámàyámà���
Awon omo pau bibon. If e pain you, I de inside church, come and beat me. Awon werey ni e. Yeye de smell.

Chei, copy and paste won't take you far in life Bro... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by H2Ossss(m): 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
sekxy:

thanks

So if not his house where should you two meet? Make una go meet for church?
Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
Life in the spirit seminar grin
Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
sekxy:

thanks

what an unclean heart!

1 Like

Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
Benita27:
Him: come to my house.

Me: come do waitin?.

Him: just so you know where I live.

Me: I don't want to.

#Caseclosed. grin
but if its business related, would you come if I was the one that invited you? Can you trust me?
Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
but if its business related, would you come if I was the one that invited you? Can you trust me?
Trust is earned.
Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
Benita27:
Trust is earned.
what way can I earn yours if we only chat here but havnt met in real life?

What if I want to meet you, would you even agree to meet with me?
Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by Erotica(f): 12:04am On Jul 04, 2017
esanju:
To all the Slay Ashawo �
Slay Runs Girls �
Slay Olosho�
Slay Pussy�
Coded Olosho �
Awon Coke Studio���
#Awọn oniranu oshi
#Awọn rạdárạdà
#Awọn oloriburuku
#Awọn jatijati
#Awọn ẹleya
#Awọn yámàyámà���

Cc Ivyy and her goons. grin
Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by Erotica(f): 12:05am On Jul 04, 2017
esanju:
To all the Slay Ashawo �
Slay Runs Girls �
Slay Olosho�
Slay Pussy�
Coded Olosho �
Awon Coke Studio���
#Awọn oniranu oshi
#Awọn rạdárạdà
#Awọn oloriburuku
#Awọn jatijati
#Awọn ẹleya
#Awọn yámàyámà���

Cc Ivyy grin
Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by misspineapple(f): 12:08am On Jul 04, 2017
Inviting a lady to the house myt not neccesarily have to do wit sex(but 4 most guys it does,even those one who wud still come here to say otherwise).It depends on individuality
Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by Afonjashapmouth: 12:50am On Jul 04, 2017
Same reason you take a closer look, check and spin before buying a car.
Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 04, 2017
itsJude:
u no dey tire guys everyday , everytime
na girl matter I go talk before ??I don't even know who invited you here. .mtchew
Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Life in the spirit seminar grin
hahahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Sex Really That Sweet (guys Only) / Roman Goddess And Her Friend Put Their Jaw-dropping Gigantic Boobs On Display / I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.